The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are in one of the UAE countries they will only have standard visas of up to 40 days according to the gov website unless planning on moving between countries whilst away they’ll be back before the end of June. I doubt he’s got a visa permit to work .

Reactions: 10
If they were attempting the US - which I seriously doubt - it would be fun to see them go through immigration. A lot has been automated now, but still, of course there are checks. Creepy raises red flags just by his existence and look - plus the idiotic things he says.

But as an alien, he’d need to declare his purpose for requesting to be admitted into the country. He’s going to have to say work related, and provide significant paperwork & a work visa. All their camera equipment says a lot more than ‘family vacation’ - plus, ‘we’re famous’ - immigration may well be Ifam but the law is the law 🙂

Just suppose they get by without declaring work, the amount of luggage screams a lot more than Brits on vacation. And as others have said, they’ve left themselves no room to bring anything back.
I may travel reasonably light on the outgoing leg but I’ll have a virtually empty case for all the tit I’ll bring back 🤪

So no I don’t think it’s their American dream, but every country will require the correct paperwork if they are planning to ‘work’ which clearly they are.

Reactions: 14
Something else that makes me laugh is the secrecy of it all. Unlike other family vloggers, none of the Ingham’s can share even a snippet of information before they’ve safely landed. Other vloggers may not reveal destination until they’ve arrived but they all (teens included) get insta stories up straight away of the journey to the airport, through the airport, a photo of the plane, seated in their seats and when they land there are little clues offered out to fans as well until the vlog goes live. This is the only time the Ingham’s seem even remotely relevant and normal and they still can’t manage to do any of that and that’s all because of Chris and his Creepy ways! They get a drop in engagement when they probably need it most because of the radio silence. He’s the only one who’s posted and probably has the lowest engagement rates of them all, it’s bizarre and I reckon he’s probably given them all a ban from social media until tonight’s vlog so no one slips up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
There’s only one person who’s gonna be more full of wind than usual and it’s Big Saz with those sugar free Werthers. A long haul flight plus sugar free sweets only means one thing - 💨
Has she took sugar free Werthers in her hand luggage? My hubby ate a bag of them one friday night. We went and did the foodshop, and a couple of hours later he started complaining of stomach pains. I then spotted the empty packet in the bin. He spent until saturday afternoon on the toilet. Nobody needs sugar free sweets (unless for medical reasons of course)
---
Fat Saz and Creepy don't seem to be on the same page either. Saz says they're going on a 'big adventure'.Creepy is trying to portray it as the life changing event. The 'Next Chapter'. So which one is it? We took the kids on a big adventure to London bank holiday weekend. Lives did not change

Last edited:
  • Haha
You wouldn’t think they were seasoned world travellers with all that shite she packed !

One thing I cant stand when flying is the limited space you have and when your stuff falls on the floor. Can you imagine all the rubbish around their seats when they get off !
I don't know how she has the audacity to think she's giving advice as to what to pack in hand luggage! The contents of her handbag and the other bags was just dummies, rattles, fidget toys and food basically. Most people would pack wipes, tissues, simple first aid bits, sunglasses, wallet, wash bag items for a long flight etc. All she has thought of is food and items to basically shut the younger children up. And, as someone else pointed out, surely that enormous white bag is too big for hand luggage. Doesn't she realise bags have to conform to a size for taking on board. She is utterly clueless!

Reactions: 21
Well I hope we will all be ready at '5pm' for the SURPRISE! epic banger! 🙄🤣

I bet Lazy thinks that if they are going through airports with all these chuldrun and luggage people will see they have enough on their plates and not bother about her creepy husband.

They must be somewhere obscure if he says
the ifam haven't guessed what they are doing so that rules out Disney/USA/Dubai/Australia etc.

Lazy's 'designer' handbag only has dummies and her purse that doesn't have cash or cards in it. Why bother carrying it, she just wants to swing it as she lumbers through the airport in her platforms, swishing her greasy hair and high five-ing her adult daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they have bought an apartment then they have a base all year round and it gives them extra income to rent out as an air b&b ? So this would be the life changing thing they’re talking about.
If there a few hours ahead of us in the UK I think maybe somewhere in Greece , Turkey Middle East , or Africa don’t think it’s Asia , Australia

Reactions: 7
Life long adventure - it’s a holiday FFS
I thought it was supposed to be something life changing that they all needed to agree with

Reactions: 18
🤞🏻 for Bali as they're really strict on people "working" out there on a tourist visa and have been known to find them on the island and incarcerate until deportation.

Reactions: 20
They must be somewhere obscure if he says the ifam haven't guessed what they are doing so that rules out Disney/USA/Dubai/Australia etc.
Not necessarily. They just haven't guessed what they're doing there, but they could still be in those places. Personally I think he might have some kind of work lined up (somewhere eastwards). The ifam won't guess that because they're under the illusion that the Inghams are minted!

Have any of the ifam asked about him getting his hair and teeth replaced? Medical tourism is also a possibility! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Life long adventure - it’s a holiday FFS
I thought it was supposed to be something life changing that they all needed to agree with
Chris, the fantasist, has to over exaggerate everything. A trip to the shops is 'a mission'. Plonking an indoor playset inside is 'insane'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only big shock anyone’s going to get is if that vlog is live at five.

The last one I think was aurora birth announcement (another major life event ‘no one’ saw coming) which hit the top 100 YouTube vids around his peak buying time!

Hope they’ve gone east and are their usual selves and wind up banged up somewhere for breaching rules. It’s about time an authority somewhere caught up with them, and some of the laws in the east are VERY harsh indeed and we all know no one in that family will have bothered to check local laws.
---
Plonking an indoor playset inside is 'insane'.
To be fair, and I’m not defending him, it IS insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarahs hand luggage! 👀😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the duck goes through that woman’s head? It was like Mary Poppins bag! I was waiting for her to pull out the sup board ffs! 🤣 She pulled out about 200 rattles and fidget spinners. She took enough rattles for 100 babies! Imagine lugging something that big and heavy on the plane? There’s no way that was fitting under the seat so I bet Creepy’s legs buckled trying to get it in to the overhead compartment. 🤣 It looked like she’d just emptied the toy bins from the playroom straight in to her bag. 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5733.jpeg

• Haha
Chris, the fantasist, has to over exaggerate everything. A trip to the shops is 'a mission'. Plonking an indoor playset inside is 'insane'.
That's true but I do think this trip could be a bit different and not just their usual holiday. I can't wait for the soundtrack on tonight's vlog. It's going to be ridiculously OTT if his Insta reels were anything to go by.

I wonder what kind of music he'd use if they were all laid up in hospital with Dengue Fever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's true but I do think this trip could be a bit different and not just their usual holiday.
They’re going to actually go out and see places? Not just pools??
Going out early in the day when places are open, as opposed to too hot so everywhere’s closed?
Going places that aren’t chains in the uk?

The possibilities are truly ENDLESS!!

They’re already not driving one of the rust buckets.... 😱

As vlogging is their ‘business’ (I refuse to write what Chris puts as his job description) won’t they need work visas? (I’m thinking of countries that are very strict about things like that, not like being ‘banned’ in uk where they just keep doing it)

I still think the biggest shock is them going live at five.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.