The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hotel, "daddy's gone to get the girls", why on earth can't they just message the girls and say "meet us downstairs at the restaurant" or whatever. One adult and two girls who should be in secondary school can't even move around a hotel by themselves, I'm surprised they stay in a hotel room without mummy and daddy.
Wasn't it in the Disney cabins, Isabelle was saying something about how she wanted them all to be in the same cabin. None of those children will ever grow up in an age appropriate way and be able to turn into independent adults.
I don’t think that was the case. i think Sarah took the young ones down to do some homeschooling since they were bored out of their mind and not much space to sit and colour and name in that room so Creepy went back up to message som young girls work and the rest came down 40 minutes or so later.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this a guess? They must love the fact no ones outted them yet
I know they don't have any problems with dumping their kids in carseats for days on end, so it would be fine for them, but I can NOT see the attraction of doing that with small kids. First of all, interstate highways are boring. The destinations might be interesting but not for babies and toddlers. A controversial take maybe but the middle of America is blah. You can drive for hours and see nothing but rest stops. Most of the towns and cities are claustrophobic and lifeless. I say this as someone who did the 2500 mile trek from Michigan to where I currently live (west coast) with a three year old and a budgie in tow. There were a couple of interesting stops along the way but mostly it was tedious and dull. My kid coped relatively well but I still had to stop every couple of hours, and when he was done, he was DONE. That's with just one kid. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would put multiple young children and an infant through something that they will get absolutely nothing from.

Not that i think they are doing Rte 66.
---
I reckon he’d taste sour.….
Do bears like the flavour of mildew?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
he is also following Car rental in Dubai, but could be one of his red herrings to throw off scent

Reactions: 7
Jesus fu##ing Christ and a bag of carrots. Wtf does she look like 👀😳
She may be head-to-toe in some of the cheapest, nastiest, most ill-fitting Shein shite you ever did see, but that is deliberate - if you look closely, she also sports a Michael Kors ‘Wellesbourne Market’ bag - a not-so-subtle signal that she is in fact a member of an unfashionable, low-end-designer-buying ‘elite’.
---
I reckon he’d taste sour.….
Oh, he’s bitter alright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do hope its California, they wouldn't be able to afford the gasoline 🤣
Sarah complains about the cost of food NOW😂 wait until she goes shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millionaire Chris pedalo Ingham showing off his wealth with his hot wife, flying economy, crappy suitcases full of sheen and primark tat, each child with greasy hair as usual - he has even missed the mark by showing off buying things in duty free when every influencer and their mum is showing you how not to buy in duty free as it works out more expensive so it’s really not a flex
None of it is a flex or worth showing off about!!

Fatty smugly walking in that video in her highly impractical outfit for travelling in platform heels she can’t walk in with that stupid tatty handbag on her arm swinging her greasy hair just shows how unbelievably stupid she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do hope its California, they wouldn't be able to afford the gasoline 🤣
Sarah complains about the cost of food NOW😂 wait until she goes shopping
I got sticker shock when I moved here ten years ago. Cost of living has tripled since then. West coast living is so expensive. Definitely out of their budget 🤣

I got sticker shock when I moved here ten years ago. Cost of living has tripled since then. West coast living is so expensive. Definitely out of their budget 🤣
It doesn’t seem all that long ago when gas went to, and then over $3 a gallon 😧
I never could work out the conversion to UK prices as it’s in liters, but I knew we were heavily subsidized in the US. I wonder if it’s still cheaper in the US? Certainly California is one of the most expensive states now.

There’s an old Neil Diamond song, ‘I am I said’ - the opening lines are:

‘LA’s fine most the time, the sunshine’s, and the people are laid back;
Palm trees grow, rents are low…’

Holy tit, rents are crazy high now! It’s not unusual to have a ‘million dollar home’ that’s pretty average.

I can’t see them in LA. Correction- I don’t want to see them in LA 😏
It’s not for everyone and they’d miss the best bits. Can just see them taking a tour of ‘movie stars homes’ 🤣 🤣 I’m surprized they are still running - but they’d fit right in with some of the folks we see on the open busses.
Nah, I can’t see it… but they were all just a little too smug & over excited.

Talk about uncomfortable and inappropriate travel clothing - this lot are such amateurs. Did he seriously fly out in that manky green willy warmer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice there is no Sarah says vlog, mayeb they did go to USA and Chris got stopped in immigration 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never in my life seen so much hand luggage with what she has in there she says long haul flight and it lands at night at destination , but each bag had near enough same items, I feel for whoever sat by them on plane with all them rattles etc lol

Reactions: 11
Someone has already text DGP that they might be heading to the US
I hope he is on them like flies on tit
Whatever you think about him he hates the likes of Chris Ingham

What are they doing just sitting on the plane flying for the next 3 months? That is an obscene amount of things to be taking on a plane, and trying to get it through an airport as well.

Do they think they are the only people on this plane?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.