The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His get rich kwick n eazi account is pretty hilarious. Those paupers grabbing testers in a shop think this shows them to be millionaires :LOL:

Although I do feel a bit sorry for anyone really thick who gives him any cash, but that's probably not many

Screenshot_20240513_111603_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Chris sharing crap again on Instagram
Mate, you’re by the bogs outside of the North terminal in Gatwick. Seriously do you realise how many people do that same journey up to the departure gates everyday? Pipe yourself down 😂

And why is Sarah high fiving Isabelle and swinging her hair like she is 18? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s such a bellend. Right guys reviews trying similar tit with AI books too. Should be banned it’s just fraud.

Reactions: 12
It's funny he says we'd be missing out on so much "LIFE" - what, being stuck in a tin can with 6 other people sweating like pigs? Daily trips to home bargains and the range? No life outside of 4 walls? Yeah, that's not life. I'll happily stick to my work from home job that pays the bills, living life with my daughter in our townhouse that I paid for without having to groom children along the way. Thanks for the insight though Chris, well useful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My guess is they are going to dubes

all prepared in their Cheapest of cheap beachwear from primark shein and matalan

they are going to stick out like utter smelly tinks over there

🤢🤢🤢
I'm getting loads of ads for family holidays to Dubai in the summer. I think they've got some sort of collab that includes a villa and excursions paid for in return for promoting family events over there over the summer. Oh the irony 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 18
'Instagram paid for all our airport shopping...'

Problem is that you vlog, mate. Tomorrow, we'll get to see that 'all of your airport shopping' was two Cokes to share and a lipgloss for the child you're clearly bribing to stay involved in your embarrassment of a channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
His get rich kwick n eazi account is pretty hilarious. Those paupers grabbing testers in a shop think this shows them to be millionaires :LOL:

Although I do feel a bit sorry for anyone really thick who gives him any cash, but that's probably not many

View attachment 2932623
View attachment 2932621
What must they have looked like with at least 3 of them all filming between themselves in a group together 🤣🤣 Watching Sarah pushing the trolley as well was brilliant 🤣
---
They’ve landed wherever they were travelling to then now the insta posts are starting back up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Life ! You mean staying inside your house only to leave to visit shops ! All with just your family Thats no life !

what about walks in the countryside , a park , riding bikes simple pleasures !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to inform whatever business Creepy and Lazy have conned that they’ve gifted to a dirty perv ❤😘😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What was it that Jace said that made people think he’d been watching horror movies? I don’t watch the vlogs

Reactions: 11
Absolute state of them foraging in Duty Free. They look absolutely filthy and unkempt. I wouldn’t be bragging about it and showing it on my Insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok! I’m calling it now. Creepy has bought a plot of land in Utah and he’s recruiting for new Sisterwives! Lock up your daughters! 👀

In all seriousness though I think it‘s going to be a road trip across the USA. But they took so much luggage with them though. Imagine dragging all that around with you? No doubt it will be the usual boring tit show with them spending all day in the hotel rooms watching pretty woman while Sarah makes the sandwiches and complains about the price of Cheese. If they visit any of the national parks though Creepy might get eaten by a bear so at least they’ll have something to vlog.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Dubai though. They’re probably hoping to get views like the family fizz so they’re trying to copy what they do to save their channel. In reality if they’ve rented an apartment they’ll hardly ever leave it and Sarah will moan about it being to hot 24/7 while creepy inserts footage of himself squatting beside someone else’s Lamborghini and pulling gang signs with his tongue out and showing off his little nose ring scab.

Wherever it is though they’ll do nothing worth vlogging. They’ll moan and they’ll complain. “It’s too hot. It’s so dear. A Bison ate Chris.” 🙄 They’ll get the usual low views and I’m all here for it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
😳 They flew from Gatwick on Sunday?!?? That was close - I was at Gatwick dropping off on Sunday!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can’t imagine left the house clean
Mice will have a great time 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.