The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, you’re by the bogs outside of the North terminal in Gatwick. Seriously do you realise how many people do that same journey up to the departure gates everyday? Pipe yourself down 😂

And why is Sarah high fiving Isabelle and swinging her hair like she is 18? 😂
Borabelle just put some more roadmen in their place by throwing filthy looks
---
Ok! I’m calling it now. Creepy has bought a plot of land in Utah and he’s recruiting for new Sisterwives! Lock up your daughters! 👀

In all seriousness though I think it‘s going to be a road trip across the USA. But they took so much luggage with them though. Imagine dragging all that around with you? No doubt it will be the usual boring tit show with them spending all day in the hotel rooms watching pretty woman while Sarah makes the sandwiches and complains about the price of Cheese. If they visit any of the national parks though Creepy might get eaten by a bear so at least they’ll have something to vlog.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Dubai though. They’re probably hoping to get views like the family fizz so they’re trying to copy what they do to save their channel. In reality if they’ve rented an apartment they’ll hardly ever leave it and Sarah will moan about it being to hot 24/7 while creepy inserts footage of himself squatting beside someone else’s Lamborghini and pulling gang signs with his tongue out and showing off his little nose ring scab.

Wherever it is though they’ll do nothing worth vlogging. They’ll moan and they’ll complain. “It’s too hot. It’s so dear. A Bison ate Chris.” 🙄 They’ll get the usual low views and I’m all here for it! 🤣
Defo hired an RV to travel. The 'home comforts' such as the ginger chipmunks light up mirror and Borabelles pillow make sense now.

Brace yourselves for lots of footage of Creepy slowly opening the rv door at lunchtime sunrise showcasing yet another gas station forcourt. If they are going to the states 'for a very long time' they're going to be needing two seats each for the flight home 🍲🥑🍕🧀🧀🧀🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha, another flex. Shopping in an airport duty free. I was doing that last week on an el cheapo Ryan air flight.

Thry don’t realise they aren’t living an enviable life. No space from each other, having to document every day of their lives for coin.

mid rather stay in the matrix. Take cheap breaks to Spain. And have my privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha, another flex. Shopping in an airport duty free. I was doing that last week on an el cheapo Ryan air flight.

Thry don’t realise they aren’t living an enviable life. No space from each other, having to document every day of their lives for coin.

mid rather stay in the matrix. Take cheap breaks to Spain. And have my privacy.
Literally everyone can shop in duty free at the airport and he’s there acting like it’s a highlight and benefit of not working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I prefer to be in the matrix. Where we can afford to live in the house we have, raise the children we have comfortably (not sharing drinks or meals in restaurants here), kids get to do their hobbys, can shop in Home Bargs and B & M like Miss Moneybags 😂 don't have to squeeze my kids into clothes too small because they were on the sale rail, can holiday where we want, shop in duty free at the airport. Without being tied to sharing it all online because my husband has made our entire family unemployable.

Oh and a bonus is we don't have people shouting 'n' wherever we go

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So Sunday, Gatwick North, 23kg luggage - where they going? Come on tattlers!
Was it 23kg? I thought they said 25kg

Eta just checked upthread and it was 25kg 🙂

What we really need is someone who can tell what time of day it was, as they arrived at the terminal, from their shadows on the ground! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BA is 23kg as we found out when our suitcase was teetering at 22.7kg a few weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think it will be USA - most us airlines from Gatwick have 23kg, I’m thinking Dubai - 25kg, north Sunday fits with Emirates. Possible then onto somewhere else tropical?

Happy to be proven wrong tho! (By tattlers not those bunch of greasy lying chavs)

Reactions: 17
Ok! I’m calling it now. Creepy has bought a plot of land in Utah and he’s recruiting for new Sisterwives! Lock up your daughters! 👀

In all seriousness though I think it‘s going to be a road trip across the USA. But they took so much luggage with them though. Imagine dragging all that around with you? No doubt it will be the usual boring tit show with them spending all day in the hotel rooms watching pretty woman while Sarah makes the sandwiches and complains about the price of Cheese. If they visit any of the national parks though Creepy might get eaten by a bear so at least they’ll have something to vlog.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Dubai though. They’re probably hoping to get views like the family fizz so they’re trying to copy what they do to save their channel. In reality if they’ve rented an apartment they’ll hardly ever leave it and Sarah will moan about it being to hot 24/7 while creepy inserts footage of himself squatting beside someone else’s Lamborghini and pulling gang signs with his tongue out and showing off his little nose ring scab.

Wherever it is though they’ll do nothing worth vlogging. They’ll moan and they’ll complain. “It’s too hot. It’s so dear. A Bison ate Chris.” 🙄 They’ll get the usual low views and I’m all here for it! 🤣
I’m not interested in where they are going but I am interested in what animal might eat Chris 😂

Probably take one bite and spit him out !

Who turns up at the airport before a long flight already looking like the great unwashed especially when you have had a hotel stay the night before , there is literally nothing else to do but shower and style your hair etc

The poor passengers having to put up with their stink , poor Milas Urine dried outfit and Sarah fog-horning and Jace screeching unintelligible sounds , Chris staring creepily at the air hostesses , what a state !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They could of gone on monerail to south .
In theory, yes.

If they went straight from the Premier Inn, they'd be passing the South terminal to get to the North, so it would've been out of their way and they'd be going back on themselves but it's obviously possible. If they had a bit of time to kill, it's a fun little ride for young kids....but I suspect that they were in a hurry to get to duty free, so they probably just went straight to the North Terminal and flew out from there.
---
The poor passengers having to put up with their stink , poor Milas Urine dried outfit and Sarah fog-horning and Jace screeching unintelligible sounds , Chris staring creepily at the air hostesses , what a state !
Mila's outfit. That was shameful. There are supermarkets really closeby to where they stayed, so they could've just nipped in and picked up something inexpensive for her to change into. (Not sure why they couldn't just delve into their cases though). I bet they chucked that outfit in the bin and left it stinking the room out, for housekeeping to deal with. The restaurant chair was probably left damp and stinking too. They really have no shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Message to creepy

I don't care how much money you have, you could be billionaires as far as I'm concerned but money doesn't buy everything

1,) you'll always be creepy
2) you'll never get rid of fact everyone knows you messaged 16 year old teenagers
3) you've cheated on your wife and that means you cheated, lied to, let down all your children
4) none of you have class, morals and respect
5) you treat your animals disgusting and just fob off to mummy and daddy whenever you want to run away
6) your children are totally confused, mucked up, isolated messes, who have grown up performing to strangers to line your pockets
7) strangers time stamp your videos which we all know what that means. Yes strangers have pictures and videos of your children. In swimsuits etc which Is vile.

If you'd made your thousands by not using your children then fair play but noone with a brain cell would be jealous of how you've made money. Get a life noone is jealous of a greasy little chub who hides his greasy balding bead wearing a gnomes hat, acting tragic ... you creepster is a sad pathetic man with no friends , your blading friends soon ran when those stories about you broke, embarrassed to be associated with you. They even spoke out about you. Sad pathetic man. Go live your best life because it's not making anyone jealous .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth is Lazy wearing at the airport?
Is that her 'designer' handbag on her shoulder?
She'll think she looks young and rich but will look a state with her scruffy family and not forgetting the creepy gnome, sweating in his winter hat.

Of course they'll be boasting about duty free, they are the ones who had a day out to meet their 'friends' at the new services on the outskirts of Leeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.