The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila and jace were both bathed and put the same clothes back on both of them Poor Mila having to wear clothes that's she's had an accident she could end up with a kidney infection.
It's not right she was put into wet clothes, but how would that cause a kidney infection?

Reactions: 13
I highly doubt they would go to Canada, it’s really not that hot there until later in the year
They could do Mexico and cross the border in Tijuana into San Diego even just for day trips, then back out before anyone knows because I guarantee you they will not be vlogging in real time
Curious minds want to know, it’s kinda like where’s Waldo but more like where’s the perv
We don’t like child groomers and if he comes across someone who recognizes him he better watch out
So many people here own guns, legally or not
It’s literally like the Wild West in the US right now

Reactions: 20
Always make me laugh when people think he is shagging around now. Who would touch that?!
There’s that old woman who always leaves flirty comments for him on their Facebook group, I can’t remember her name but I think she even met him at the freaky dolly shop meet & greet 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“Chris Delonge is just a ..... rock”

Useless.

Oh I forgot... he’s also.....

“OLD Hollywood”.

And, of course doesn’t actually exist.

It’s 1:20am I’m waiting for it to cool off... I live in the only part of wales that’s had no rain at all for days and it’s still early hot and I hate hot weather.

Vlog view watch, 1:22am UK time 25,069 ooooooooo it’s getting excitingly delonge now.....

Reactions: 14
What about Jace and Mila carseat?

Poor little baby just gets dumped anywhere.

Does anyone think lazy gets annoyed when ilsa gets into the shot with the baby?

Reactions: 22
Said it before but Jace not being taught personal space, watching unsuitable TV and being allowed to manhandle his sisters as well as Chris idiotically telling him that he's superior as a male will lead, at the best possible outcome for innocent parties, to him turning that violence on his parents when he's larger and heavier and stronger.
He's never going to be larger and heavier and stronger. Look at his Sire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So up the North it's warm and sunny, I love how the weather sees the Inghams have gone on "holiday" and brings out the sun, its a sure sign of the depressing Aura they have around them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We are currently in Dubai and it is scorching hot here. I will peel my eyes for a screeching obnoxious bunch. Wherever they go you can just hope they protect the children well from the sun. It can burn you in seconds here atm

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If it is the US if anyone recognises where they are staying the emails what will be sent to what ever state to the police and authorities etc will be too much so they will have to question him, so expect a lot of vlogs from the air b&b or even with a blanket in the background
By the looks of things Esme will get the Dior bag as they probably hit the duty free shop or hit the fake shops selling them for her birthday unless one of the many cases they took is full of Esme birthday presents will they be back for Milas birthday

Reactions: 10
Three memories for this week's Memory Monday.

The first is a reminder to you all that when you contact the company based in the USA/Romania/Dubai/Bali/Benidorm who has gifted them this summer jaunt, Sarah is not remotely bothered and is actually quite pleased...🙄😂.

The second is when a tattler called 'mijethemije' gave us a piece of their mind (in June 2020). The wonderful @Ghost82 and many other tattlers were convinced that it was actually Creepy writing the post. Of course it was him.. look at the last line... 🙄😂. If it was him, it is amusing that Chris Ingham called the Chris Ingham situation 'awful'.

The third memory is from December 2019, when the Real Inghams tweeted some pictures of some women that Creepy had allegedly had affairs with and that Sarah had known about. Look how out of it he looks in the last screenshot..
You're a very lucky lady Sarah 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Never seen Fat Saz as giddy as she has been the past few weeks packing suitcases full of pwetty littul summer dwesses (apart from when her kids are poorly/injured/in hospital). Don't recall seeing the same level excitement over the Arctic trips.

Saz 👋 Remember to at least try and act as excited as you claim to be the next time your husband is dragging you all to the Arctic in the tin can next winter. Because to us it looks like you bleeping hate it. And a holiday in the sun to compensate is the deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My guess is they are going to dubes

all prepared in their Cheapest of cheap beachwear from primark shein and matalan

they are going to stick out like utter smelly tinks over there

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No matter where they are going prinny has been dumped again for a long time don’t know why they just don’t leave her at Jane and Steve’s because it’s clearly loved by them more than her own family poor thing doesn’t know weather it’s coming or going they have neglected her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If it is the USA they have gone to I’m thinking it could possibly be a road trip across The States in a big RV. They usually vlog a few days to a week ahead if they are in a hotel to save anyone contacting the hotel. So with them vlogging nearly uptodate vlogs an RV trip would make sense as they will be constantly on the move.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.