The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, they are definitely coming to the states!!! Sarah is already dressed for her debut as the most popular post *you ever did see* on People Of Walmart.
1000016080.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m not interested in where they are going but I am interested in what animal might eat Chris 😂

Probably take one bite and spit him out !
We’re gonna be invaded by the RSPCA at this rate!

What have animals ever done to you lot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’d drive to Gatwick if it was America plenty of flights out of Manchester or Birmingham unless it was alot cheaper, I don’t think she would have described it as tropical either same with Dubai

Reactions: 9
"Life is for facing head on. Not for cowering in fear of failure", says the man who actually hides behind his wife and children on a regular basis. What a prick. He's an absolute joke.
Life is for facing head on? Then why did Creepy constantly keep looking around all bothered while walking through the services car park? Worried about the pweirdo caller?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah trying to walk in those platform sandals 🤣💀
Im confused, is it not Isla?

edit : I just rewatched, it’s Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️Too tall for Isla. It was the way she was walking that made me second guess.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thought she was on a health kick - she looks bigger than before
That's partly why I'm hoping the US. Six years without all their favourites, he's gonna blow.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 17.10.04.png

They've been so boring lately, wherever it is, this trip's going to be a banger 🍿 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think it will be USA - most us airlines from Gatwick have 23kg, I’m thinking Dubai - 25kg, north Sunday fits with Emirates. Possible then onto somewhere else tropical?

Happy to be proven wrong tho! (By tattlers not those bunch of greasy lying chavs)
Surely even they wouldn’t be stupid enough to take young children to Dubai in summer!

If they land in Bali people this will be my finest hour. My tattle hat trick 😂 The location of the house, the Mexican palm trees 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.