The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the fictitious version of my "sexy hot af wife" Chris imagines hes married too when he's playing the part of Chris DeLonge, aggressive inline bladder and lead singer of his band the Tomorrow .

He only wishes he could pull women like this. In his creepy tiny footed ginger dreams.
He was, and possibly still is, singer and lead guitarist with imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure.
2BFCE909-352A-4714-ADC7-C178F97A54B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ok so I had a mad 10 mins where I thought it was yesterday they were flying out on my initial post. So if it was today then majority of the international flights were Orlando, a few to New York and Vegas with a couple to Dubai and Canada as well and one or 2 to Mexico. So I’m still going with USA, given she doesn’t want anyone to know (incase they report them to CBP in USA in my opinion) where they are going until the next vlog on Tuesday. Given all the stuff they took for hand luggage it’s a long haul flight they are away on. Still think it’s USA since they want to prove a point that they can travel there after Chris’s shenanigans on their last trip and everyone saying he won’t be allowed back in.
Just report them anyway. Job done 👍

Reactions: 26
He could walk naked playing the trumpet down Madison Avenue, and it still wouldn’t change the fact that every man and his dog knows that he sent messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen year old child.

Jimmy Saville was never charged either.
Yep, and I think this is really important to remember. If the US is their destination, and their trip goes by without any trouble, we will see some of the most smug behaviour from them, their children and their fans to date. It will be a lot to stomach for people who have wanted to see him face the consequences for what he did. But even if they have a little perceived "win" on their part, it changes NOTHING about who he is, what he did, and what SHE chose to stay married to and have more content babies with. He will always been known first and foremost for being a groomer of young girls, and it will follow him until he disappears into oblivion. Then his children will be able to carry on his family name and values. A crappy budget trip to America in the off season won't change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Always make me laugh when people think he is shagging around now. Who would touch that?!
No one !

She seems to be flogging property investment , developments etc . I mean she says she is a property consultant but was just reading claptrap off her laptop , weirdly she has an aura of Isabelle about her 🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If they make it over the US border and plan to stay a while bare in mind he has all that time to sweat over the possibility of the police being tipped of wherever he goes. When he leaves he could still be stopped. So the entire trip poses a risk for him, from start to finish. It sounds like so much fun... not!

If he gets home without a hitch it changes nothing. He still did it, he still groomed and exploited multiple vulnerable people. He still runs a scan, he still exploits his kids. He still cheats on his wife. He's still stalked people, he's still an Internet troll. He's still a misogynistic loser. And his nose still looks like a deformed cock.

He may think he's won if he is going to the US but he didn't risk it for 6 years. every one of us inbred clowns on this dusty site can go to the US any time we like without the sweats that we might end up a cellblock witch. So think of all those years hes actively avoided the US I think we can safely say its not a win at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If they are off to the USA I don’t think he’ll be arrested. Those poor girls reported it when they got home to the UK so I wouldn’t think the US authorities have a formal complaint with the evidence (it would be a statement/formal video account in the UK from the victims), along with the screenshots to take the case to trial. They couldn’t do it on the screenshots alone. It doesn’t mean he didn’t do it, just that they don’t have what they need to take to trial and convict.

Reactions: 5
Do they usually do all this preening before they travel? The haircuts, the tinting, the waxing, the piercing etc etc. Sarah's even doing a foot mask to spruce up her trotters! What's it all for?
Mugshots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said in the vlog that they can’t say where they are going but it will be revealed tomorrow - enough time to safely get to where they are headed and into the country. Probably is Airbnb style as that will give them a safety net for avoiding being turfed out or found easily. This is the big reveal then. They won’t be away for too long, they have TS concert mid August
So they said they booked the last TS concert which is AUG 20TH, so i an guess they will be flying in on maybe 15-18th, spend a few days in london, and then sauntering back to the pylon prison for late august,

Reactions: 9
So they said they booked the last TS concert which is AUG 20TH, so i an guess they will be flying in on maybe 15-18th, spend a few days in london, and then sauntering back to the pylon prison for late august,
They booked the 17th for TS, that was the last concert til Taylor added more concerts

Reactions: 7
Speaking of right move.. was it ever shared how much they paid for the house 🤭

Reactions: 5
He did also mention few weeks back about a new house tour although I don't think it will be one they have bought but renting maybe - they go away for a long time in summer all the time but if it was a hotel holiday think would be 2 weeks at most no way they would pay for more so has to be a villa or similar

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they’ll be gone for that long, I could be wrong but it seems strange to have driven the car to the airport as parking prices anywhere will be extortionate for a long length of time.
---
Speaking of right move.. was it ever shared how much they paid for the house 🤭
Rightmove says the sold price was £695,000

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they’ll be gone for that long, I could be wrong but it seems strange to have driven the car to the airport as parking prices anywhere will be extortionate for a long length of time.
---

Rightmove says the sold price was £695,000
Also the builders house sold within 2 months of the inghams. They really didn't want to stick around...

Reactions: 7
And was then taken to dinner in the same clothes.
Mila and jace were both bathed and put the same clothes back on both of them Poor Mila having to wear clothes that's she's had an accident she could end up with a kidney infection.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just hope the tattler who identified where they were via a friggin palm tree is still around to figure out their new destination 😂 I've never been prouder 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.