The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris said we have to leave at 9 sharp. Later sarah said we don't have to get up mad early we will get up at 8. So an hour to get the three little ones ready, the older girls up and ready and get themselves ready and making sure you have everything. Good luck doing all that in an hour.

Also the noise of them in the garden. The poor neighbours. They have no respect for anyone.
I'm sure the neighbours will put up with it, if it means they can get rid of them for a couple of months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
SAYING GOODBYE TO OUR HOME FOR A VERY LONG TIME..
They’re going for no longer than usual. They’re always away from mid May until end of August. It was same for last trip.
Hope their gate gets smashed in again.

And it’s not a home when you only spend a few weeks a year in it.

I noticed yesterday that vlogs from over a week ago have less than 40k views! 😆😆

Reactions: 21
So for weeks Sarah's been calling it a holiday, today's vlog title and the"good bye to the house" says its more then a holiday.
Normally she calls these big trips travelling, they really are trying to hide whatever it is they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel for poor little Prinny, I know she most likely is better looked after at his parents house but to that little dog they are her world, but to them she is just content :( so bloody sad, my 2 dogs are everything to me and go with me everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
That was the premier inn at Gatwick Airport, have stayed facing that Peugeot Garage before myself. So looking at yesterdays departures from Gatwick there was only mainly USA, Canada, Dubai flights that were long haul given all the hand luggage they have got with them. And with Sarah saying they can’t tell u where they are going until the next vlog because in my opinion they don’t want anyone contacting CBP in the states to tell of him travelling there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They were flying out today Sunday according to their vlog the other day as they mentioned the travel day to the airport would be 25c which was yesterday

Reactions: 15
Did they say where they are going?
She said in the vlog that they can’t say where they are going but it will be revealed tomorrow - enough time to safely get to where they are headed and into the country. Probably is Airbnb style as that will give them a safety net for avoiding being turfed out or found easily. This is the big reveal then. They won’t be away for too long, they have TS concert mid August

Reactions: 18
And following rental properties in Romania as well as recently started following a 26 year old model from Leeds 🤢
She’s a boxer by the looks of it 🤣 he’s got absolutely no chance, she’d knock him out in seconds 😂 there’s no way she’d sign an nda on a napkin and get it on with him in his beanie and socks 🤢 can’t imagine her being the sort of girl who goes for a Tate worshipping, balding middle aged man with tits who thinks he’s a “G” with his Claire’s accessories nose stud and ride on lawnmower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had to laugh at Sarah being worried about sitting in a bath other people had been in before her. Sarah hen, you don’t wash regularly, have a cyst hanging out your fanny and you are riddled with herpes. You let your little girl wet herself then keep her in the same clothes all day. They will need a hazmat team to clean the hotel rooms after you and your feral, manky lot have been in them. I would be more worried about all the skank you would leave behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s a boxer by the looks of it 🤣 he’s got absolutely no chance, she’d knock him out in seconds 😂 there’s no way she’d sign an nda on a napkin and get it on with him in his beanie and socks 🤢 can’t imagine her being the sort of girl who goes for a Tate worshipping, balding middle aged man with tits who thinks he’s a “G” with his Claire’s accessories nose stud and ride on lawnmower 😂
And manboobs, and little girl sized feet and ginger combover .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They were flying out today Sunday according to their vlog the other day as they mentioned the travel day to the airport would be 25c which was yesterday
Ok so I had a mad 10 mins where I thought it was yesterday they were flying out on my initial post. So if it was today then majority of the international flights were Orlando, a few to New York and Vegas with a couple to Dubai and Canada as well and one or 2 to Mexico. So I’m still going with USA, given she doesn’t want anyone to know (incase they report them to CBP in USA in my opinion) where they are going until the next vlog on Tuesday. Given all the stuff they took for hand luggage it’s a long haul flight they are away on. Still think it’s USA since they want to prove a point that they can travel there after Chris’s shenanigans on their last trip and everyone saying he won’t be allowed back in.

Reactions: 23
She said in the vlog that they can’t say where they are going but it will be revealed tomorrow - enough time to safely get to where they are headed and into the country. Probably is Airbnb style as that will give them a safety net for avoiding being turfed out or found easily. This is the big reveal then. They won’t be away for too long, they have TS concert mid August
Tuesday most likely will say where they are.tomorrow boring Sarah says what’s in the hand luggage

Reactions: 13
Do they usually do all this preening before they travel? The haircuts, the tinting, the waxing, the piercing etc etc. Sarah's even doing a foot mask to spruce up her trotters! What's it all for?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t caught up but I think Mila is beyond her years. She totally shoots down Jace.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok so I had a mad 10 mins where I thought it was yesterday they were flying out on my initial post. So if it was today then majority of the international flights were Orlando, a few to New York and Vegas with a couple to Dubai and Canada as well and one or 2 to Mexico. So I’m still going with USA, given she doesn’t want anyone to know (incase they report them to CBP in USA in my opinion) where they are going until the next vlog on Tuesday. Given all the stuff they took for hand luggage it’s a long haul flight they are away on. Still think it’s USA since they want to prove a point that they can travel there after Chris’s shenanigans on their last trip and everyone saying he won’t be allowed back in.
Given we now know they definitely only flew this weekend, we can say for sure the post during the week with the mouse emoji and reference to surfing, from someone Claiming to have met them at the airport were bullshit / from an Ingham sock account.

I don't think it's America. It's somewhere cheap where they can rent a STOONIN' Airbnb for half nothing.

They also can't afford America these days. The cost of food alone would be prohibitive not to mention Chris' brush with the law there.

Reactions: 19
They’ve mentioned about being in swimwear a lot and the beach.. lots of influencers have been gifted Dubai holidays recently

Always make me laugh when people think he is shagging around now. Who would touch that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So for weeks Sarah's been calling it a holiday, today's vlog title and the"good bye to the house" says its more then a holiday.
Normally she calls these big trips travelling, they really are trying to hide whatever it is they are doing.
I really don’t think it’s that deep. They’re usually away all summer anyways. Usually travelling around in their wee van. This time they’re going away for a few months but most likely staying in one place. I think they’ll have a base.

Whatever it is has to be a step up from living in a van for months during the hottest time of the year.

Still think it’s USA since they want to prove a point that they can travel there after Chris’s shenanigans on their last trip and everyone saying he won’t be allowed back in.
He could walk naked playing the trumpet down Madison Avenue, and it still wouldn’t change the fact that every man and his dog knows that he sent messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen year old child.

Jimmy Saville was never charged either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.