The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙏🙏Please let him be arrested if they go to America 🙏🙏

I knew I should have bought a motivational candle ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we are all going to be disappointed 😅 It is not going to be the USA, it will be some house with its own pool in Romania in the middle of no where

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did they drive down in their own car and leaving it there or have they hired one too drive down.If they are going away for a longtime surely leaving their own would cost a lot.

Reactions: 11
I think we are all going to be disappointed 😅 It is not going to be the USA, it will be some house with its own pool in Romania in the middle of no where
They'll be lucky if it's a house in the middle of nowhere. I'm still thinking it'll be a static caravan luxury lodge. Remember Creepy touring them on Isabelle's birthday trip and going on about how much space and storage there was and all for only £100k!

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else only vaguely interested in seeing them go away just because their views take a hit and it's amusing to see Chris do crazy and desperate things to get the views up? Otherwise I don't give a tit where they're going. They make everywhere they go look boring and desolate anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
New healthy diet going well. Mrs 'we haven't had fizzy drinks in the house for a month' picking up a can of coke before leaving. Creepster back on the energy drinks (as if he gave up the crap anyway 🙄), followed by more crap and puddings, and fizzy drinks at dinner.

ETA - Lazy kept saying how they just cannot tell anyone where they're going until tomorrow. As much as they want to, they just cannot. She sounded worried. Which makes me think long haul, and possibly America/Australia. And she's worried that by the time the vlog went out that they'd still be flying. And a repeat of Australia would happen again with them being alerted of their arrival, and Creepy getting questioned.

Screenshot_20240512_184258_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240512_184316_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240512_184340_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240512_184418_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hes following rental car companies in dubai and Romania on insta and she said they are going to rent a car so maybe one of them places

Reactions: 10
Hes following rental car companies in dubai and Romania on insta and she said they are going to rent a car so maybe one of them places
And following rental properties in Romania as well as recently started following a 26 year old model from Leeds 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lazy certainly looked emotional and worried with her i cant tell you where we are going speech. Lazy if anyone wanted to report you they will at anytime. Screams guilt to me. Also are creepys meetings him getting legal advice incase dejavue reoccurs? . What a way to live... im defo not jealous.
---
Did someone say shes from leeds? Wonder if any of his outtings is to see her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lazy certainly looked emotional and worried with her i cant tell you where we are going speech. Lazy if anyone wanted to report you they will at anytime. Screams guilt to me. Also are creepys meetings him getting legal advice incase dejavue reoccurs? . What a way to live... im defo not jealous.
---

Did someone say shes from leeds? Wonder if any of his outtings is to see her
yeah she's from Leeds.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Chris will conveniently forget something important at home and have to fly home again...Sarah is so naive. I would put money on him playing away. That 26 yr old he is liking posts of is just his type.. covered in tats.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean why the nose piercing? Why bother unless he is trying to impress someone and appear younger. Ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Interesting how a family that has lived for chasing the northern light twice now only shows a timelaps off it with everyone inside doing other things.
Other than one picture of Jace on instagram there is noone looking at it or even someone talking about how amazing it was the next day.
Does it not have the same appeal when it is not freezing cold outside and you are driving around for 2 months to see it.

How nice of Sarah to take Mila and Jace down to the restaurant to do some homeschooling next to the cleaning cart. Not distracting at all all those people talking.

Why did they leave their home so early in the morning to only sit in the hotel for hours. Would it not be fun for Jace and Mila to go outside and watch the plains so close hear the roar of the engines.

Jace could have had another haircut before they left. Something short would be nice for all those hours they will spend in a pool.
Did Sarah remember to bring a uv tent for Aurora so they can leave her on the beach sleeping while they go swimming. There is no problem because she can sit up by her self but cannot crawl off the bed yet. What about rolling Sarah..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.