The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme without filters looks like a completely different person. She's going to be really pissed with Creepy for creating that thumbnail.

1715531126261.png
1715531206493.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sarah has Mila and Aurora in pyjamas thinking they are normal clothes. Chris's dinner which he said he won't eat the chips but we all know he will and he got extra large and fizzy drink
and the others desserts

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Said it before but Jace not being taught personal space, watching unsuitable TV and being allowed to manhandle his sisters as well as Chris idiotically telling him that he's superior as a male will lead, at the best possible outcome for innocent parties, to him turning that violence on his parents when he's larger and heavier and stronger.
Especially he’s being called a boss aswell! Absolute d!ck head parents

Reactions: 10
Can we just appreciate how bleeping disrespectful Izzy is. The way she just took that straw from the glass n lobbed it into the middle of the table just so she could balance her camera. Classless cow. Parents taught them well 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So a couple of years ago an American YouTube family (who the Inghams once did a Christmas gift swap with - before allegations) went to Hawaii and rented out a beach house for about 5 months or so I think - they were trying it out for a potential relocation. I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if the Inghams are now doing exactly the same, especially since they can’t come up with anything vaguely original themselves.

Reactions: 17
So a couple of years ago an American YouTube family (who the Inghams once did a Christmas gift swap with - before allegations) went to Hawaii and rented out a beach house for about 5 months or so I think - they were trying it out for a potential relocation. I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if the Inghams are now doing exactly the same, especially since they can’t come up with anything vaguely original themselves.
If you think mainland USA is expensive, Hawaii is a whole diff ball game ! They are too broke for it !

Yea Chris it is still in the US

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fizz Fam do it often… for long and short trips. Ramps up the engagement with the different house tours and before their recent trips we’re staying in unique air b&b.

Didn’t he say their plans wouldn’t include the van so wherever they are I think it will be a rental.

Reactions: 17
Tomorrow's going to be a banger. Some of their suitcases are a couple of kilos over the weight limit. Tune in at 5pm to find out whether they pay for extra baggage or if they all wear three outfits on the plane.
BA is £65 per bag one way. The fact Sarah told Esme her bag would be OK, even though it was already overweight and she had all of her toiletries to put in. It's going to be expensive!

Reactions: 14
Sarah has Mila and Aurora in pyjamas thinking they are normal clothes. Chris's dinner which he said he won't eat the chips but we all know he will and he got extra large and fizzy drink
and the others desserts
Meeewa looked like she’d wet herself in those shorts in the clip where she was walking in to the hotel

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Mila had clearly wet herself in the car and filmed her from behind with wet pants on

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why? I think she looks lovely!! Just fresh faced and makeup free
I agree she looks lovely, but it's very different from the images she usually shares on her own social media. I can't imagine many girl's her age being happy with their dad sharing a photo of a more natural look, especially when it's going to be seen by so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree she looks lovely, but it's very different from the images she usually shares on her own social media. I can't imagine many girl's her age being happy with their dad sharing a photo of a more natural look, especially when it's going to be seen by so many.
It's mad isn't it cause she looks far nicer!! But I shouldn't know enough about her to even think that. How it's legal for parents to profit off their children this way I will never understand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BA is £65 per bag one way. The fact Sarah told Esme her bag would be OK, even though it was already overweight and she had all of her toiletries to put in. It's going to be expensive!
BA is £35 one bag if you pay before or £40 if you pay at the airport. We just got back from flying with them.

Reactions: 6
Walking into the hotel.Mila's pants where wet through.
You can see she is uncomfortable trying to walk
---
Walking into the hotel.Mila's pants where wet through.
You can see she is uncomfortable trying to walk
Oops seen others have already posted the same

• Sad
Reactions: 18
maybe they will do route 66 any hotels on way there but didnt she mention it was tropical?

Reactions: 7
They were at the Manor Royal Premier Inn on Fleming Way, slightly out from the airport terminals, so there's no way of knowing which one they flew from. @Tinksmum you were so close!

Makes me laugh, Lazy getting all precious about using hotel baths. I wouldn't sit in one either but then again I wouldn't wear clothes which other people could've worn, without washing them first. Ditto bed linen.

Creepy's getting all cocky, including that footage of the po-po driving by with his bangin' bad boi beatz soundtrack!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.