The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 have no idea and speak without engaging their brains. Their contradictions are vlogged too!
I've said it before, but I really do believe Sarah has learning difficulties, this isn't meant as an insult, I don't feel sorry for her, being slow doesn't excuse being a bad mother or a vindictive cow.
Creepy on the otherhand does not have learning difficulties, he is a sly, flaky, controlling failure. He would love 'the matrix' if he had become a pilot. These type of people jump on Matrix and conspiracy theories, so they have something to blame for lifes let downs, usually due to the person themselves not succeeding.
Sorry, but those children, including Isabelle, have no hope and will ALL grow into unpleasant human beings. The girls maybe ending up with controlling partners and brat boy will be a bully until someone puts him in his place and they will, then he will become a wimp like his father.
If he grabs onto his sisters ears not getting told of for putting hands on them when he’s older he’s going. To think it’s ok to put his hands on people

Reactions: 17
No way - he can’t even admit to himself he committed a child sex crime, let alone make it real by asking professionals for advice about it.
Plus he doesn’t need a meeting - remember, there is a high priority open investigation about all of the trolls who made Chris cry, he has all of the police force direct email addresses and everything. In fact, I think they are ifam.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Plus he doesn’t need a meeting - remember, there is a high priority open investigation about all of the trolls who made Chris cry, he has all of the police force direct email addresses and everything. In fact, I think they are ifam.
"Interviews and arrests are taking place as we speak" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m yet to catch up but maybe their life changing news is a holiday home somewhere… that’s actually a time share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't see them ever doing a house swap or renting it out. They have way too much stuff in that house that no one would want left behind, the garage has so much hidden stuff that they don't want anyone to come across. Whilst there are people that would love to have a snoop and a giggle about their house, they are also incredibly paranoid that everyone else in the world is against them so it would be too risky to let people in the house.

I can't imagine they already know anyone that they trust that would want to rent the house, that location and actually pay for it so it would have to be strangers - and that's if they could even get anyone paying enough money to stay there to make it worthwhile.

Reactions: 24
If he grabs onto his sisters ears not getting told of for putting hands on them when he’s older he’s going. To think it’s ok to put his hands on people
He clearly already thinks that and soon Sarah and Chris won’t be able to control what *they* have created.

"Interviews and arrests are taking place as we speak" 😂
About as realistic as this banger vlog he's been promising for years.
Um. Does this mean it was all a LIE? Am I not going to Switzerland anymore?!
*in Darth Vader end of ep 3 voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭

Hang on though, I think I’ve been evil enough to go there, maybe I need to try harder .. 🤔
---
I can't see them ever doing a house swap or renting it out. They have way too much stuff in that house that no one would want left behind, the garage has so much hidden stuff that they don't want anyone to come across. Whilst there are people that would love to have a snoop and a giggle about their house, they are also incredibly paranoid that everyone else in the world is against them so it would be too risky to let people in the house.
That’s why they have a big massive gate. To keep people out. Because no ones going over the, teeny tiny, brick wall 🙄 😆

Mind I do still have their collective brain cell (I’m weaning it off cheese) sooooooo maybe they are stoopid enough....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Said it before but Jace not being taught personal space, watching unsuitable TV and being allowed to manhandle his sisters as well as Chris idiotically telling him that he's superior as a male will lead, at the best possible outcome for innocent parties, to him turning that violence on his parents when he's larger and heavier and stronger.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Said it before but Jace not being taught personal space, watching unsuitable TV and being allowed to manhandle his sisters as well as Chris idiotically telling him that he's superior as a male will lead, at the best possible outcome for innocent parties, to him turning that violence on his parents when he's larger and heavier and stronger.
Hell turn out like josh Duggar. His father's already got the affinity for underage girls.

Reactions: 14
They’re not renting the house out. He can’t risk having anyone opening a drawer looking for a tin opener or box of matches and finding all the debt letters he’s hidden from Big Saz.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why have they gone to sooooo much trouble with cleaning up the house though, if nobody will be staying there? He's made such a big effort and I'm sure that they don't usually.

What will they do with the guinea pigs whilst they're away? Did their visitor take them away with them? Were they out in the garden so they wouldn't make a mess in the house after vacuuming the place? I hope they weren't left out baking in the sun for too long.

Screenshot_20240511-191456_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why have they gone to sooooo much trouble with cleaning up the house though, if nobody will be staying there? He's made such a big effort and I'm sure that they don't usually.

What will they do with the guinea pigs whilst they're away? Did their visitor take them away with them? Were they out in the garden so they wouldn't make a mess in the house after vacuuming the place? I hope they weren't left out baking in the sun for too long.

View attachment 2931096
Up for sale I reckon , keep our beady eyes on Rightmove !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Will tonights vlog be a travel one? I can't even see them revealing where they are till Tuesdays vlog to give them a few days.

Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family posted:
SAYING GOODBYE TO OUR HOME FOR A VERY LONG TIME..
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tomorrow's going to be a banger. Some of their suitcases are a couple of kilos over the weight limit. Tune in at 5pm to find out whether they pay for extra baggage or if they all wear three outfits on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Ingham Family posted:
SAYING GOODBYE TO OUR HOME FOR A VERY LONG TIME..
View attachment 2931226
I think it is America after what she just said but I don’t think they will fly into Florida. I think they’re fly to somewhere like California and they maybe drive to Florida and attempt to get around it that way

Reactions: 10
well they are back in August for Taylor Swift so maybe 2 months away - work remotely out of country for youtube and get tax exemption sounds about right

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.