The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Saz. The lights look pretty and all that but what are these bits? Don't tell me that's the overhead gantry of the M180! Is it? Surely not! 😱🤭🤣

Screenshot_20240511-084614_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yeah, Saz. The lights look pretty and all that but what are these bits? Don't tell me that's the overhead gantry of the M180! Is it? Surely not! 😱🤭🤣

View attachment 2929024
Yeah, but imagine being able to wake up in the morning and check if there are any lane closures or temporary speed restrictions without even having to get out of bed. I’m stuck with nothing but boring horses and ancient woodland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And an even more dreadful name
Honestly these kids that are given ridiculous made up names are handicapped socially and economically from the day they are born !

Why purposely put your kids at a disadvantage from the start of their life , isn’t one of her kids called Porsha and one Vanellope ??!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly these kids that are given ridiculous made up names are handicapped socially and economically from the day they are born !

Why purposely put your kids at a disadvantage from the start of their life , isn’t one of her kids called Porsha and one Vanellope ??!
I’m all for it - it’s an easy way to work out which parents not to invite to your barbecue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah, but imagine being able to wake up in the morning and check if there are any lane closures or temporary speed restrictions without even having to get out of bed. I’m stuck with nothing but boring horses and ancient woodland.
Was thinking the same. i look out on to hills and fields. a golf course and sometimes a field of calves lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2929024
What an absolutely stoonin view. So cute.

I'm so glad that I was permitted a moment out of me mum's basement last night so i could see the lights over the Pacific Northwest. All of my time down there working on my troll business, I often forget how I am only surrounded by forest, mountains and wild life, and not rich person pylons and motor ways. One day maybe 🤞🤞🤞🤞
1000015727.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the duck thinks “Orlanda River, that’s a beautiful name”? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The way she speaks to Isabelle and Isabelle straight away gives in the girl is just like a 12 year old and Lazyy just loves having the upper hand😡 but Esme can take a mirror nothing said 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe Creepy's pretend self-imposed MSM ban includes all traffic & travel bulletins too, so when he has one of his very important business meetings, he simply has to open the curtains and see for himself.

I'm guessing that his distrust extends to weather forecast reports also. It's ok though. He's got his meteorology credentials and 30 quid weather station to fall back on, so he's sorted...not to mention his aviation experience, which no doubt also taught him a thing or two about transport AND weather. Top G's got it covered. Trust! 👊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should always name your kids by high court proceedings. If you call out the kids name in a high court does the name suggest a - they're a judge b- they're a barrister or c - they're up on 47 counts of shoplifting ham from Asda. Always aim to name your kid for A or B.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Should always name your kids by high court proceedings. If you call out the kids name in a high court does the name suggest a - they're a judge b- they're a barrister or c - they're up on 47 counts of shoplifting ham from Asda. Always aim to name your kid for A or B.
Deirdre (of Barlow & Rachid fame) doesn't sound like a "C" but look what happened to her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deirdre (Barlow) Rachid doesn't sound like a "C" but look what happened to her! 😂
A mere detour on the way to finding the true passionate love of one Dev Alahan, a God among corner shop owners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.