The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it looks fantastic got some fantastic photos
It looks so much better in photos than in the naked eye
Where I am we had livid red to the naked eye. It was insane... better than the last time I saw them. It was a kp 9 last night over the uk. So beautiful l.

Reactions: 13
Did they even see the lights on any of the van trips?

I missed it all, but woken up to lots of Facebook posts with some amazing photos.

Reactions: 13
I'm not even sure why so many people are playing Guess Where about this trip. It won't matter where they go. It's what they'll do there. Nothing of note as usual.

No cultural or historic site visits, no museums or galleries, no local theatre or music experiences, no incorporating the locale with Geography and History lessons. OK that's a moot point. They obviously have no Geography or History lessons but these stultifyingly boring jaunts only serve to emphasise that.

Any home educator worth their salt would be doing all of these things on every trip. They'd have the kids researching the destinations in the weeks before they left so they had a good grasp of what opportunities there are to experience first hand a fascinating topic they'd dicovered in that research..

Absolulely no attempt will be made to learn even the most basic words or phrases in a local language. They're bound to be unsure of what the local currency is called, let alone what the conversion rates might be. (Mathematics & Economics Sarah - more missed educational opportunities)

They will wallow in their pits till 2pm unless there's a free all you can eat brekky in which case they'll be down there with plates piled high with the most English looking food they can find in the Baine Marie. Planning any activities around how close they can get to a Maccie Ds and an IKEA. Probably walk out of the brekky with pockets full of iced doughnuts & little packets of jam to save buying the kids lunch.

If there's an amusement park they'll go to that like it's a big kid focussed once in a lifetime treat and everyone's ganting to get back on the same rides they've been on at dozens of other amusement parks. The kids will not get bought any of the merch and will be forced to listen to their fishwife of a mother complain about the queues because they haven't got access to disability passes this time.

She'll wallow in whatever pools are available, they'll all make nuisances of themselves shrieking & eating like feral animals in every cafe or restaurant they visit and filming at any beach in proximity to the hotel. Then re-watch age inappropriate Netflix content till 2 am while Creepy slides into various Instagram Thot DMs, call it "family time" & do it all over again the next day.

Their lives are like a tit Kafka novel - navigating an endless cycle of sameness & ennui disguising the malignant forces which rob the protagonists of all hope of escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You're not wrong, @Tilly Kister, but Isla (bless her) does at least show a bit of interest and seems to research the places they're going to. She has a genuine thirst for knowledge and it's heartbreaking to see it stifled.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You're not wrong, @Tilly Kister, but Isla (bless her) does at least show a bit of interest and seems to research the places they're going to. She has a genuine thirst for knowledge and it's heartbreaking to see it stifled.
Isla would love the scenario I gave of a home educator who travels with children and truly makes the world their classroom. Sadly she is the only one of the family with an ounce of academic ability. That girl could have shone at a decent school & they've destroyed her chances of ever finding that out for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Their lives are like a tit Kafka novel - navigating an endless cycle of sameness & ennui disguising the malignant forces which rob the protagonists of all hope of escape.
Bloody hell, that last paragraph is going to blow their tiny minds. Hope they packed a dictionary, they won't understand any of that :)
May I suggest Metamorphosis for them to read? The tale of a man who turns into an ugly insect.

'Kafka? Is that a type of curry, babe' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That person in their comments wasn’t wrong! That piercing is way way too far back. I’m guessing he wants to put a ring in it but it’s gonna look even worse than it already does. He’s so desperate to seem “cool” and young and ooze sex appeal when in reality he’s a middle aged, overweight, balding specimen of a man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't watch them as such but I saw someone say here Chris was in meetings and wasn't shown on screen. I think his 'meetings' were having that awful stye removed on his eye as it's now disappeared from what I can see

Screenshot 2024-05-11 10.51.48.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't watch them as such but I saw someone say here Chris was in meetings and wasn't shown on screen. I think his 'meetings' were having that awful stye removed on his eye as it's now disappeared from what I can see

View attachment 2928694
Xanthelasma is a condition where yellow-coloured cholesterol deposits form around your eyes near your nose. These deposits are a result of high lipid blood levels. Yellow deposits can form around your eyelids as a side effect of having high levels of lipids in your blood.
Side effect of his caveman diet perhaps?? 😂

Reactions: 14
Isabelle is a shell. The way she carries herself in public, she’s so hunched into herself.
Because she’s realised the reality of their lives and is ashamed to be in public used as a shield. It’s not like she can do anything about it. Her “stepfather” uses what her life is as an insult to people, so that means more comments levied at her. She knows full well there’s no education going on, no exams, no studying, no future and they aren’t famous. People see her as a spoilt, entitled adult and worse. No one believes she is doing any kind of work - if she was then she would be using her “fame” to capitalise on it and refuses to say what she’s doing - again possibly shame.

And it will be the same for all the children as they age out. They’re all getting bigger (taller as well as larger, unfortunately) and simply won’t fit into the rustmobiles Chris insists on buying for vastly inflated prices to meet his need to disappear and doing nothing.

It’s a never ending round of boredom.

Esmé is going to be in for a massive shock as the next few years pass her by - she’s happy with no GCSEs or qualifications, kicking up a fuss and being placated by various things by her stupid parents but that’s not how the world works and she’s going to be finding that out.

It’s not the children’s fault but it is reality.
---
Xanthelasma is a condition where yellow-coloured cholesterol deposits form around your eyes near your nose. These deposits are a result of high lipid blood levels. Yellow deposits can form around your eyelids as a side effect of having high levels of lipids in your blood.
Side effect of his caveman diet perhaps?? 😂
I have these and my cholesterol is fine so it’s not only caused by that - every time its been checked I get results they’re fine and Dr always shocked - at one point I had multiple tests done and in the end the hospital refused to check again. So no idea what else can cause it but it’s not just this.

In his case it’ll be that given their diet obviously!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not even sure why so many people are playing Guess Where about this trip. It won't matter where they go. It's what they'll do there. Nothing of note as usual.

No cultural or historic site visits, no museums or galleries, no local theatre or music experiences, no incorporating the locale with Geography and History lessons. OK that's a moot point. They obviously have no Geography or History lessons but these stultifyingly boring jaunts only serve to emphasise that.

Any home educator worth their salt would be doing all of these things on every trip. They'd have the kids researching the destinations in the weeks before they left so they had a good grasp of what opportunities there are to experience first hand a fascinating topic they'd dicovered in that research..

Absolulely no attempt will be made to learn even the most basic words or phrases in a local language. They're bound to be unsure of what the local currency is called, let alone what the conversion rates might be. (Mathematics & Economics Sarah - more missed educational opportunities)

They will wallow in their pits till 2pm unless there's a free all you can eat brekky in which case they'll be down there with plates piled high with the most English looking food they can find in the Baine Marie. Planning any activities around how close they can get to a Maccie Ds and an IKEA. Probably walk out of the brekky with pockets full of iced doughnuts & little packets of jam to save buying the kids lunch.

If there's an amusement park they'll go to that like it's a big kid focussed once in a lifetime treat and everyone's ganting to get back on the same rides they've been on at dozens of other amusement parks. The kids will not get bought any of the merch and will be forced to listen to their fishwife of a mother complain about the queues because they haven't got access to disability passes this time.

She'll wallow in whatever pools are available, they'll all make nuisances of themselves shrieking & eating like feral animals in every cafe or restaurant they visit and filming at any beach in proximity to the hotel. Then re-watch age inappropriate Netflix content till 2 am while Creepy slides into various Instagram Thot DMs, call it "family time" & do it all over again the next day.

Baine Marie for the name of the next baby, that's if Creepy can get past Colin the cyst of course.

The view from my parents basement last night here in Ireland, we are getting more northern lights tonight 😊

IMG_20240510_232001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they are still friends? What a dreadful gaudy blanket
Chavtastic!
Honestly, if someone gifted me that I would burn it not least because of the awful font, the awful colour and the realisation I had chosen sn awful name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
By 50 creepy will be broke, no doubt about that, there will be no dream home or even any holiday in the tin can.

Tip to Creepy, I may have worked a 9 to 5 job for 30 years bud, but I have my own home and retired last year age 50, because I planned to, I now do what I like when I like , flew business class to Thailand for 25 days in March this year, ejoyed the culture and hospitality of the beautiful people of Thailand. I am by no means rich, but I have what is known as financial responsibility, an education and enjoyed my working life, meeting many great people both as colleagues, patients and customers.

The minghams are just excess spend it while you can show offs, whose comfortable lifestyle will become increasingly harder to maintain, unlike those of us who contribute to society, save for retirement invest our money wisely and end up comfortable as we have put in we get out.

We may not have been flooded daily with thousands of pounds in a short time period, we have earned our cash in the so called 'matrix' The system that supports all of this lazy lot as without people who get up out of their beds every day to open the shops sarah goes to, dispensing the meds sarah needs, manning the phones to the hospital sarah calls on to berate people for not caring about her fanny, cook their McDonald’s all over the world, fly the plane they are soooh excited tuh be getting on. Get jacie boi his glasses processed and don't forget someone has to get out their bed early to make his cookie monster cookie for being a brave liTTuL boi and pick up his sunglasses, the person waiting in maternity wards to help fatty birth her crotch fruits. On and on I could explain to that pair of twats that the world they plunder and dump on works because us 'brokies' get out of bed every day and create the things he wouldn't have himself without the 'matrix' he is so dumb and so is she that they can't understand that they are the ones who suffer not being part of it.

Just because Creepy and fatty are not keen on being a contributing member of their community and the education system does not mean that 99% of people do not enjoy their job or that their chuldrun wouldn't enjoy and or benefit from it. They truly are conceited and deluded, they live in an echo chamber of complete selfish, self serving idocrisy.
---
So they are still friends? What a dreadful gaudy blanket
Definitely who she went to visit that day, what a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No you are not, - hadn't noticed before but she appears to be knock knee'd- so not a good look. Spotted it the other day when she was walking in the Trafford Centre.
Not much she can do about that now unfortunately. I noticed the knock knees with Jace and especially Isla too, their parents should have taken them to a doctor to get it sorted out, there's treatments that can be done when they're young but of course they never did. The sad part is it can cause hip issues in later life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.