The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no prude, but it seems wholly inappropriate to be walking around the house in a bra (particularly in front of Creepy). Also, Isabelle always looks really awkward and uncomfortable in these revealing clothes, so I wonder why she wears them 😕
I wouldn't put it past creepy telling her to do that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So they’re back to vlogging in real time?! Bit odd considering how paranoid they get about their destinations being found out!

Reactions: 16
I reckon they’ve gone short haul.

They needed to get up at 8, to travel today. I doubt they’d have left that early if they were staying at the airport tonight. She’s taking the car seat for car hire, and they’ve managed to get a vlog up tonight. I reckon they’ve hyped this trip up like they always do

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I reckon they’ve gone short haul.

They needed to get up at 8, to travel today. I doubt they’d have left that early if they were staying at the airport tonight. She’s taking the car seat for car hire, and they’ve managed to get a vlog up tonight. I reckon they’ve hyped this trip up like they always do
A majorly life changing event, indeed! BRB gotta go and have a family meeting to see if we're all in agreement that I will add red or green cabbage to the chopped salad tonight *OLLI*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the friends they had over for frozen cakes was it GrannyLes and HeiSteve picking up PrinnyWoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I almost had a coronary thinking that the Inghams were in my town in North Wales. There was a van like theirs with a note on the back saying “one life, live it”. I nearly pulled up alongside em to check 🤣 and evict from north wales 🤣
---
“Yes Jace, that was my thirst fought too”

• Haha
I almost had a coronary thinking that the Inghams were in my town in North Wales. There was a van like theirs with a note on the back saying “one life, live it”. I nearly pulled up alongside em to check 🤣 and evict from north wales 🤣
---
“Yes Jace, that was my thirst fought too”
Is that their new lifechanging event they are renting out their vehicles to get us off their tale.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think there is any major life changing event at all. Or whatever they wanted to do fell through, and that is why they've gone totally silent whenever anyone asks.

I think it's just a normal all inclusive holiday, Mingham style.

Reactions: 27
The story Jace told was rather concerning. He’s definitely been watching horror films.

• Wow
  • Sad
So when is boreabelle doing her a level exams then? My daughter has started hers
She took a gap year last year so shouldn't be taking them until next summer. Easily forgotten because her gap year looked identical to every year of her life since 2020 but it means that they've bought themselves an extra year of her not actually doing anything because she's 'studying A levels'.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You can’t even take a gap year before your A levels. I don’t know how they get away with this tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The story Jace told was rather concerning. He’s definitely been watching horror films.
Wasn't it just! Then instead of steering him away from it, Big Saz actually joined in and made it worse! Mila stopped playing and listened in as well. Very concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How strange they’ve come right up to live vlogging. They must be taking a few days break next week surely as this was vlogged yesterday!

Just had a look at flights from Manchester on the off chance that’s where they are flying from (not looked at the other airports) & this one sticks out to me purely on knowing the travel luggage allowance they said they have each. Get up at 8, set off between 9-10. 1.5hrs to Man Airport brings them to 11am or 12pm with the flight taking off 3 hours later. There is also an evening Doha flight as well. The randomly timed vlog could have been set to go live to give the assumption they are still in UK.

There is an Aer Lingus that flew out to New York an hour earlier and TUI to Egypt and Turkey which are possibilities. He trolled a couple of rental companies in Dubai but that could have been to throw people off the scent. Couple of Emirates Dubai flights but I don’t think thats it this time. Or they could have got up to travel down to Heathrow for an overnight stopover before the Maldives or the Caribbean ;)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.