The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lazy supposedly filmed this vlog yesterday and they were travelling the next day i.e. today, Saturday. When she asked Isla if she was wearing her outfit to travel in, Isla said something like "Yes, on Sunday." It does look like they'll actually be flying out on the Sunday but stopping over somewhere tonight......is that your thinking, @MissWinnie? 🤔😁

Reactions: 12
I dont think they are vlogging in “real time”, I think the photo of the lights was sent to them by whoever is feeding the Guinea pigs

Reactions: 20
Most likely reasoning yes, if not Manchester then they’ve travelled down South. M25 has a weekend long road closure J 9/10 which will definitely affect them getting to Gatwick and potentially even Heathrow if tailbacks are miles long.
So Lazy supposedly filmed this vlog yesterday and they were travelling the next day i.e. today, Saturday. When she asked Isla if she was wearing her outfit to travel in, Isla said something like "Yes, on Sunday." It does look like they'll actually be flying out on the Sunday but stopping over somewhere tonight......is that your thinking, @MissWinnie? 🤔😁
---
I dont think they are vlogging in “real time”, I think the photo of the lights was sent to them by whoever is feeding the Guinea pigs
Jace had the same outfit on he had in the photo Sarah uploaded on her stories.

M25 has a weekend long road closure J 9/10 which will definitely affect them getting to Gatwick and potentially even Heathrow if tailbacks are miles long.
Yes, that's true. That might be why they set off extra early then. We were near Heathrow late morning and it was fine but it's a bit of a gamble. It'd be a bit weird to go all the way to Gatwick but if the flights were cheaper (or a sponsor dictated the airport) then maybe.

Reactions: 10
Purely based on the 25kg allowance she’s mentioned, these are my predictions if they’ve gone south.

LHR - most flights are short haul in morning or the USA. Amongst them is an Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi in the morning (9.30am) and they have a baggage allowance of 25kg for hold luggage with their value fare (the first fare type to allow for hold luggage). There is a Jamaica flight with Virgin but they only have 23kg allowance.Next flight to Maldives from LHR is not until 14th with one currently live atm so likely that’s now ruled out?

LGW - TUI flight to Cancun 9.20am, TUI 10.10 to Melbourne (Florida so unlikely BUT if they’ve trolled their own comments the other day - Melbourne, Aus is famous for surfing and the mouse hints at Disney so would it be out of the realms of possibility it may be here? TUI Punta Cana in the Dominican 10.30. Again flights to the UAE and USA long haul as well but these all have lower baggage restrictions.

What I find strange is the real time vlogging again - if it’s gifted I really do think there has been some agreement in place that they need to vlog and share on social media whilst they travel.

Last edited:
I agree with you, why would they do their upmost to hide their plans these past few weeks just to blog in real time now.

Reactions: 11
Had a skip, I couldn't sit out in that garden with the road noise. She was talking pretty close to the camera and it was still loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with you, why would they do their upmost to hide their plans these past few weeks just to blog in real time now.
I agree. It is very weird but they either would've had to photoshop Jace onto an Aurora pic which someone else took, or they had an old photo knocking around where Jace just happened to be photographing another display, wearing the same clothes as worn in the vlog. It is all very odd though.

What I find strange is the real time vlogging again - if it’s gifted I really do think there has been some agreement in place that they need to vlog and share on social media whilst they travel.
That would be an incredibly foolhardy agreement to make. I have a suspicion you are correct though, and that they only found out within the last fortnight what the company they are scamming expects. As I’ve already said, I think this could be one of the best ones yet.

I have my ‘media pack’ ready to go - it’s just two pictures, really
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I agree. It is very weird but they either would've had to photoshop Jace onto an Aurora pic which someone else took, or they had an old photo knocking around where Jace just happened to be photographing another display, wearing the same clothes as worn in the vlog. It is all very odd though.
The only conclusion I can come to is maybe it’s part of the deal to have to film without being a week behind. They would get away with the 24 hours difference as they film then upload the next day so hypothetically, they would be already ‘ checked in ‘ by the time the haters see where they actually are. So, they’ve tried to hide it these past few weeks and that’s why they’ve now caught up with vlogs. She mentioned car hire so I’m leaning more to America now but they will prob just avoid Florida. If it is America, he will be putting a cocky front on for the haters but deep down, he won’t be enjoying it as he will be on edge all the time. That’s a given.

Flapjack-gate! He didn't look very happy with Big Saz, did he? Also are we sure they're flapjacks because that looks like hash cake remnants from his special midnight munchies snacking sessions!

I reckon Esme brought those back after her sleepover the other day, and they were from the same people who took them theeee most deeeelicious homemade flapjacks, when they met up with 'friends' on Day 1 of the epic Trafford Centre wild camping trip.

Screenshot_20240511-202537_Chrome.jpg

Did anyone recognise the letterhead on that piece of paper on the printer, behind Creepy? I couldn't get a clear enough look! Haha! 👀😁

Given lazy was talking about taking a carseat for the car they are hiring I'm completely convinced they are attempting American... LA seems the most obvious. I've been there and uts very spaced out and vast. I really hope someone let border force know.

• Wow
I’m absolutely convinced they are house swapping with someone, Isla said twice “my room is all ready”. I reckon the American family they used to be pals with. Poor sods coming to stay at pylon palace if it is that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could it be attraction tickets gifted holiday like other ‘influencers’ have had recently? Very bold of them if so to attempt US but the girls would be in their element.

Given lazy was talking about taking a carseat for the car they are hiring I'm completely convinced they are attempting American... LA seems the most obvious. I've been there and uts very spaced out and vast. I really hope someone let border force know.
In the car seat groups I’m in, our seats aren’t legal for use over there and people have had to buy US approved ones - not that Lazy would know that though I’m sure.

Did you notice when the door into the garden was opened the key was on a cable tie?
I thought that was weird 🤷‍♀️

I wa
I’m absolutely convinced they are house swapping with someone, Isla said twice “my room is all ready”. I reckon the American family they used to be pals with. Poor sods coming to stay at pylon palace if it is that.
was thinking the same thing about house swapping
---
This is c
Could it be attraction tickets gifted holiday like other ‘influencers’ have had recently? Very bold of them if so to attempt US but the girls would be in their element.

In the car seat groups I’m in, our seats aren’t legal for use over there and people have had to buy US approved ones - not that Lazy would know that though I’m sure.
creepy and lazy we are talking about... when have they ever cated about legalities!

I 100% agree….there’s no way they’d risk travelling & vlogging ‘real time’ after the ‘hostage‘ holiday. 😆😆😆

Except…..the house swap idea would make perfect sense because then it wouldn’t matter if they vlogged ‘real time.’ Hence all the extra luggage, maybe an extended swap? 1-2 months? 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I never understood why he bought the family all the way down to Gatwick for long haul flights - it was like he was dragging out the anticipation …..and then the long slog back….anyway I still remember when they stayed at the Premier Inn before one of the Florida trips in the north terminal……. Hope they have chosen the same……I am here -Come on The Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.