The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle’s latest tiktok in a bra and cycling shorts WTF anyone else find this weird or am I just old ?
No you are not, - hadn't noticed before but she appears to be knock knee'd- so not a good look. Spotted it the other day when she was walking in the Trafford Centre.

Reactions: 15
Not necessarily, i have 7 children and my had my youngest at 37, prior I had twins at 32, don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the more children can result in early menopause, not scientific! lol 😂 but apparently it’s nature’s way of saving your body and I went into menopause at 38
---

Isobelle will love that, living on ‘ new dolls’
ETA add will go with her hello kitty hold doll! I’m laughing, but you have to feel sorry for the adult girl that still acts like she is 14! Quite sad really
---
No you are not, - hadn't noticed before but she appears to be knock knee'd- so not a good look. Spotted it the other day when she was walking in the Trafford Centre.
Noticed that too. And not to criticise a teenager, but she’s not half as thin as she filters her photos, that’s fine, but she needs to remember she’s an adult that’s apparently influencing young girls

Reactions: 20
Isabelle’s latest tiktok in a bra and cycling shorts WTF anyone else find this weird or am I just old ?
I'm no prude, but it seems wholly inappropriate to be walking around the house in a bra (particularly in front of Creepy). Also, Isabelle always looks really awkward and uncomfortable in these revealing clothes, so I wonder why she wears them 😕

Reactions: 24
ETA add will go with her hello kitty hold doll! I’m laughing, but you have to feel sorry for the adult girl that still acts like she is 14! Quite sad really
---

Noticed that too. And not to criticise a teenager, but she’s not half as thin as she filters her photos, that’s fine, but she needs to remember she’s an adult that’s apparently influencing young girls
Imagine being an almost 19 year old woman, and being told WHEN you can upload a TIKTOK!! Her and Esme posted at the same time..I'm assuming they are traveling and being meticulous. I'm shocked if that's the case, none of them seem that intelligent 🧠 🤓

• Wow
Saz has posted about the Northern Lights being over their house, so apparently they're still at home. I'm sitting in our garden and we have the Aurora overhead too atm. It's a very rare thing to see them here so check your skies, you might be lucky!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isla has visible, noticeable issues as well.
---
Saz has posted about the Northern Lights being over their house, so apparently they're still at home. I'm sitting in our garden and we have the Aurora overhead too atm. It's a very rare thing to see them here so check your skies, you might be lucky!
We’ve been out looking - spectacular! Such a shame they are still in the UK 🤣

Reactions: 18
Ah lovely! It wasn't all that strong here (where we are) but it was definitely there.

I hope the Inghams didn't spoil it for their neighbours!
---
Why did he post this weird video? Didn’t someone say they wouldn’t be surprised if he was a flatearther? Strange little man.
He's a very strange man indeed but I think he was just toying with Tattle there.

Reactions: 16
Yes it looks fantastic got some fantastic photos
It looks so much better in photos than in the naked eye

I don't blame you for trying to manifest them going somewhere else and not Bali. 😬

When's your flight
Next Sunday, praying to the island gods as I type 🤣🤣. No on second thoughts, would love to see them in the wild, and shout about them being that chav family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the items of clothing they are packing that haven’t been washed and towels!

That was a dreadful vlog, Sarah and Creepy in the shops were shitting themselves every time one of the kids picked something up.

Creepy is stuck in the mindset of what he thinks a cool teen is. Absolute loser in every way. I would be so embarrassed if I was Sarah. Nothing wrong with a good middle aged piercing, but a nose piercing on a man. No thanks.

Esme is right, it is embarrassing. 🙁

Isabelle is a shell. The way she carries herself in public, she’s so hunched into herself.

Reactions: 23
Before they even step outside the airport in Bali, they will have to pay $50 each person for a visa and I think that also means the little ones a well. Then there is the $15 per person tourist tax and that’s for all of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Isla has visible, noticeable issues as well.
---

Years of badly fitted scrunched up toes in the cheapest of crap shoes.

Those kids never get their feet measured Lazy just Lazy just guesses and buys whatever is the cutest or cheapest!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Surely not advisable to go swimming with a new piercing.
No. It's absolutely not advised. In fact you're flat out told in the aftercare pamphlets not to have a bath or swim until the piercing is healed. Weeks. And they emphasise that you should shower as usual which they assume means daily & wash your piercing site with clean running water, no scented soaps or cosmetics or sunscreen near the site.

So if it's Dubai he's going to have fun, isn't he?

This Is Operation Hide The Kiddyfiddler - I’d take anything she says with a pound of cheap cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.