The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Boreabelle has packed “A Little Life” for some light holiday reading. I can’t wait for her thoughts on it. No doubt she’ll speed read it and it’ll all go right over her head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they aren't going to Disney then..no need for so many books at Disney.
Is it just me or was there a strange little moment there, when Isla was talking about her Toy Story book and Sarah was saying something about it being Disney themed? I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Was that after the sock account comment?

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous allowing Esme take that mirror! 😲😲
If you break that mirror Esme it will be 7 years bad luck 🍀 oh hang on your families nearly had that since 2018 !

Jeez who did their eyebrows , surely they didn't pay for th!

Sarah with makeup on looks good for 54 !

Chris nose piercing looks like a zit !

Can they get any more chav looking ! , has Isla been seen for a while ?
---
Don't worry! She's wrapping it in bubble wrap! 🤨🤨
The stupid thing is Chris worked at the airport and knows how they throw cases about and how cases are stacked on top of each other in the plane , get on holiday all your kids clothes are covered in shards of mirror , thick twats !

Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2024-05-10 18.09.23.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 19.57.51.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 19.58.09.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 20.00.04.png

Screenshot 2024-05-10 20.19.11.png

I hope for Saz's sake they are not off to Dubai. Saz is not made for Dubai, she complained about the heat the whole time. - Dubai 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He’s gone and got his nose pierced again 🤣🤣

Based on baggage allowances - TUI long haul & Qatar allow for 25kg hold luggage. Other major airlines seem to be 20kg/23kg or more if higher tier but that’s 30kg+ (checked BA/Emirates/Qantas)
View attachment 2927341
---

Just having a look and they are 23kg?
Oh gawd he's so ugly. Can't see it it's drowned in that massive nose of his.
Hope it gets infected with the same shite he spouts every day

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or was there a strange little moment there, when Isla was talking about her Toy Story book and Sarah was saying something about it being Disney themed? I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Was that after the sock account comment?
I heard her say that. If they were going Disney there’s not a cat in hell’s chance she’d be dropping little trolling comments like that. Getting Atlanta to put American flags and the kids to drip feed little comments about Disney things, they just want us to think it’s gonna be Disney. There’s nothing Disney related packed in those cases. Not to my knowledge anyway. They’re clearly using what he did in Florida as a sick and twisted excuse to try and get people talking. The fact they’re using what he did, for ‘a laugh’ speaks volumes. No remorse whatsoever for the victims, which, we knew anyway but even more so now .

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Thank you 😂
I’m loving catching up with previous threads and thinking WTF!
They really are a car crash, and just when you think they couldn't do anything else to make themselves look more like scamming, lying idiots, they pull another stunt that has you saying wtf!
Everything they touch turns to tit. The only bummer is they tarnish a lot of good hard working people in business by being associated with and scammed into giving them freebies.

Reactions: 14
Isabelle’s latest tiktok in a bra and cycling shorts WTF anyone else find this weird or am I just old ?
I’d say that she’s screaming out for attention from boys. Social media is the only way she is going to get it given that she has no life outside of her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I said “most likely”… not “definitely.”View attachment 2927569
I agree, but i do think lazy is starting to appear menopausal and having a number of children in a short time in your 30s can be a factor, let’s just hope! As I don’t think the world needs anymore neglected yn
No need at all to take that mirror. Get a light if you want to light up your face, hotel mirrors are more than adequate - I’m not sure about anyone else but wearing a full face of make up when away in warmer climates is not for me at all. Mascara and a bit of lip gloss for the evenings does me fine if I can be bothered.
very interested that Esme had a lot of white cream on her shoulders and arms, it’s been noted on here she has sunglass eyes, she looks like she’s been on a sunbed already! And never mind her age! She’s also red haired! Ffs I hope I’m wrong! But they are definitely going somewhere hot and Esme is determined to get tanned! Not only dangerous! But pretty much impossible! I’ve a red haired son, and the most he gets safely is a light tan ! They really are disgusting parents for not safeguarding those kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It was the setting the camera up to film the coffee being made for me. Look forward to that thrilling footage in a vlog soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.