The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are packing everything but the kitchen sink, getting ANOTHER suitcase and Esme taking her mirror. With all the shopping Lazy does, you'd think she'd get Esme a smaller, portable light up mirror from Amazon.

They were all saying how warm it was but of course it's not warm enough for Creepy to take off his beanie.
Why don't they open the windows on that top floor to let out the heat, they don't because poor old Isabelle is frightened of a littul fly.

Adult Isabelle being given money by mum to buy some books and then giving mum the change back. 🙄 They don't even try to pretend she has her own money.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If they are allowing Esmememe to take that Mirror, they must be going longer for a week? But Why take a mirror lol
That is ridiculous. Isabelle packed that cushion (which Saz called a pillow) and she's also taking her childhood teddy or whatever it was. Definitely not just a normal holiday.

Reactions: 20
He’s such a dick. It was withdrawn as it hasn’t been updated for new variants. He’s such a liar. Also a disgusting anti vaxxer. People like him are the reason 5 babies have recently died from whooping cough 🤬🤬🤬
Something I have to say, I had a stroke 12 days after having AstraZeneca, was partly to blame as I didn’t report the severe headaches i had longer than 4 days, whilst in hospital I was noted as a statistic from the jab. Do I regret it? No, I later went on to get covid but my symptoms were mild compared to if I’d had no vaccine, I’ve refused any further vaccination however creepy is just a scaremonger about everything
---
I do the same thing when I see them round here!
Hope things are going better for you @becca x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Esme moaning about not having Spotify premium. Didn't they do ads for them a few years ago and have a family plan? Mr 10k a day to tight to pay out it seems.
I’m a brokie and even I have Spotify premium 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This holiday is in exchange for agreeing to the the winter arctic.
They only agreed the arctic because creepy promised a summer of pools.
im guessing wherever it is will be until august (Taylor Swift concert )

Reactions: 13
Every time Chris would show Sarah, she would quickly move out of camera view...wonder if this is why
Adult reading for immature Isabelle 🤣
Can someone tell me what these blue jars are she keeps holding throwing around?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Every time Chris would show Sarah, she would quickly move out of camera view...wonder if this is why
Adult reading for immature Isabelle 🤣
Can someone tell me what these blue jars are she keeps holding throwing around?
The blue pot that says "extra"? That's chewing gum

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many suitcases they are taking.
It would be interesting to see them with all their luggage at the airport.
At least Lazy, Isabelle and Esme have their own case, isn't that a bit risky, isn't it usually advised to mix up the contents of suitcases in case one goes missing? Imagine if they spent all this time shopping and packing but one person ended up without their stuff for a few days. I suppose shopaholic Lazy wouldn't mind, it would mean a trip to the shops to get some emergency supplies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s going to be in for a shock when Sarah goes into menopause, assuming she hasn’t already. Won’t matter what he does he won’t have any more children with her then. That’s when I think he’s going to do a runner because she will no longer be of any use to him (some rubbish AT and his ilk like to sprout as well).
She’s only 38 so most likely has a while to go before menopause unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am curious ~ is this holiday the life changing event that they all had to sit down and agree to? I get saying that about moving somewhere but they're calling this a holiday. Life changing days by the pool and chips with every meal? Someone give me a sedative for all of this excitement.

I think that was an unsuccessful attempt to drum up talk about international adoption after the whole *failed or not failed whatever it was have we forgotten about that too* tube tying event.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I flew with Qatar Airways in October to Thailand so could still be an option. And if they got the accommodation free then they will live on plain noodles for however long they go for 😂

Reactions: 11
@MissWinnie Apologies you are correct BA is 23KG.

If they are allowing Esmememe to take that Mirror, they must be going longer for a week? But Why take a mirror lol
No need at all to take that mirror. Get a light if you want to light up your face, hotel mirrors are more than adequate - I’m not sure about anyone else but wearing a full face of make up when away in warmer climates is not for me at all. Mascara and a bit of lip gloss for the evenings does me fine if I can be bothered.

Reactions: 19
She’s only 38 so most likely has a while to go before menopause unfortunately
Not necessarily, i have 7 children and my had my youngest at 37, prior I had twins at 32, don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the more children can result in early menopause, not scientific! lol 😂 but apparently it’s nature’s way of saving your body and I went into menopause at 38
---
I flew with Qatar Airways in October to Thailand so could still be an option. And if they got the accommodation free then they will live on plain noodles for however long they go for 😂
Isobelle will love that, living on ‘ new dolls’

Reactions: 14
Not necessarily, i have 7 children and my had my youngest at 37, prior I had twins at 32, don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the more children can result in early menopause, not scientific! lol 😂 but apparently it’s nature’s way of saving your body and I went into menopause at 38
I said “most likely”… not “definitely.”
8B596FC5-F24A-4911-A943-22BBDA2E8075.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry to have to say this about an 18 year old, but she seriously needs to get a life. At this point her 14 nearly 15 year old sister will be over taking her in the social aspects of life. I actually get second hand embarrassment for Issy. The way she acts, having to have mummy hold your hand as you collect your new glasses. I think the reason lazy keeps popping out babies, is she's very unlikely to get grandkids, given she can't cut the apron strings with regards to the older kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.