The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it'll be a shot of them walking across the airport concourse, wheeling their cases (filmed from behind obvs 🤢)...entitled "Saying goodbye to the UK" or something melodramatic like that.
And it'll turn out they're going for a gifted 7 day all-inclusive to promote a 3 star motel near a housing estate in La Linea de la Concepción.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am still convinced it’s Bali. I don’t know why 😂
Would you need vaccines for there? With how fruit loop Chris has gone I can't see him wanting to travel anywhere he'd need to get jabbed for.

Reactions: 5
Fat Saz shopping with her nighty on, corcs and hairy legs. Borabelle getting her colouring in books for the plane and 'scared' of her suitcase and Creepy with his Claires bling in his big nose. What a weird ass family they are

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He’s gone and got his nose pierced again 🤣🤣

Based on baggage allowances - TUI long haul & Qatar allow for 25kg hold luggage. Other major airlines seem to be 20kg/23kg or more if higher tier but that’s 30kg+ (checked BA/Emirates/Qantas)
IMG_5011.jpeg

---
BA is 25kg as well
Just having a look and they are 23kg?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Fat Saz shopping with her nighty on, corcs and hairy legs.
I finally got around to watching Baby Reindeer and oh how I laughed when I saw Martha stomping about in her Crocs, like Lazy does.
-----
Imagine if that really was Lazy in that blue & white dress though, on her way to Doha! That would be hilarious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Based on baggage allowances - TUI long haul & Qatar allow for 25kg hold luggage. Other major airlines seem to be 20kg/23kg or more if higher tier but that’s 30kg+ (checked BA/Emirates/Qantas)
View attachment 2927341
---

I hope it goes septic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Destination - most likely Dubai again!! From the vlog tonight she said your allowed 25kg when weighing Esme’s bag not many allow 25kg from the UK, quick google looks like a rerun of last years sweating. Who the hell has gifted them this holiday this time!!

View attachment 2927327View attachment 2927330
I am still

View attachment 2927341
---

That’ll be out within a month once the fungal infection from the rest of his face takes hold 😂 He’s bleeping minging

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ridiculous allowing Esme take that mirror! 😲😲
Tbf I'd let her too just to save listening to her whiney little chipmunk 'but mummeh, i need it mummeh, ow else can i do ma seductive pouty tik toks mummeh' voice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
@MissWinnie Apologies you are correct BA is 23KG.

If they are allowing Esmememe to take that Mirror, they must be going longer for a week? But Why take a mirror lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.