The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I immediately thought of the Minghams when I saw this in a car park. 🤣

20240510_143928.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s going to be in for a shock when Sarah goes into menopause, assuming she hasn’t already. Won’t matter what he does he won’t have any more children with her then. That’s when I think he’s going to do a runner because she will no longer be of any use to him (some rubbish AT and his ilk like to sprout as well).
I think she is pregnant now she’s getting cold sores a lot

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this trip is something like a rented luxury property, somewhere they have been given heavily discounted for a long stay, with the long term outlook to buy in the area. A bit of a try before you buy.
It could explain the comments about it being a life changing decision, and creepy talking about a house tour, but also stating he will not ever sell his house in the uk.
They are away more than they are home at this point but this particular trip has a very different vibe to it, particularly if you look at how anxious Sarah appears lately.
They’ve also been deep cleaning everything, maybe readying theirs for rental, who knows whatever it is it will be Chris’s dream and they are being dragged into it.
Perhaps they have blagged a freebie from this - it has just opened and sounds about right for the Inghams, 180 swimming pools would be really cute especially if one was their own private one. It might explain the excess number of beach wear ‘mother of the year’ has purchased.

The €55million (£47million) Aminess Avalona Camping Resort is on the island of Pag in Croatia. The campsite has a whopping 180 swimming pools - with a number of pitches having their own private one. It is right on the pebble beach, with sun loungers and umbrellas as well as bars.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Radio silence is a dead giveaway that they have already left uk for destinations unknown 😭. I’m just gonna throw out another hot place, how about Goa. Creepy is partial to a spot of curry isn’t he 🤡🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Radio silence is a dead giveaway that they have already left uk for destinations unknown 😭. I’m just gonna throw out another hot place, how about Goa.
I don't blame you for trying to manifest them going somewhere else and not Bali. 😬

When's your flight? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like it has to be America… they have been to excited snd smug. But also Sarah has been nervous and anxious.

I wonder if the meetings are to do with Chris accessing the country. Maybe skipped the esta and went for a visa?

Reactions: 12
If they are going somewhere that vaccinations are recommended then I really hope they have got them for the kids even if they as adults are happy to risk their own health.

Reactions: 8
I would honestly be gobsmacked if they went to the US, I really don’t think they could afford it. My guess is somewhere off season and cheap or gifted 😂 wherever it is, it will be the same old stuff anyway, Creepy and his water fetish 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Are they air bnb-ing their own home
while they’re away?
I've said it before and I'll say at again, who in hell would pay air bnb rates to stay in an ill-furnished farble & glass McMansion with a bog you can see from the bed in the master suite, no patio furniture or outdoor amenities (ie: bbq, gardens, water feature, pool) a "privacy screen" literally made from scrap held together with cable ties leading to a garage filled with rotting synthetics , toys & the rats who nest in among it all.

I do not beleieve that a panoramic view of the motorway & powerlines would compensate for those flaws.

ETA: He's right about one thing. He'll never sell Chavabelle Manor because it's a jerry built shithole in a godawful location.

Reactions: 20
Wherever they are I predict a thumbnail with all the kids doing that tiresome mouth open, arms aloft thing like they're dancing to YMCA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wherever they are I predict a thumbnail with all the kids doing that tiresome mouth open, arms aloft thing like they're dancing to YMCA.
I reckon it'll be a shot of them walking across the airport concourse, wheeling their cases (filmed from behind obvs 🤢)...entitled "Saying goodbye to the UK" or something melodramatic like that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
They’ve almost certainly left now. Playlists have been updated and the video that went live was showing as unavailable for a while before. It went live exactly 5:30pm. Passports at the start and she said they still had a few more days - this is the day the sunglasses were collected. They bought themselves a couple of days to escape the UK and will potentially be a good few days ahead by the time they start to upload travel content (possibly see that Tuesday where we see them leave and then an airport vlog and then arrive at the destination with very little showing in background. Vlog after that they know they’ll just have to reveal country etc at that point and they know it begins at that point on how long they can go undetected.

Reactions: 12
The Ingham Family posted:
NEW NOSE PIERCING, LASHES, BROWS & GLASSES! LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY SHOPPING MISSIONS!
maxresdefault.jpg

Destination - most likely Dubai again!! From the vlog tonight she said your allowed 25kg when weighing Esme’s bag not many allow 25kg from the UK, quick google looks like a rerun of last years sweating. Who the hell has gifted them this holiday this time!! Must be free they wouldn’t be taking so many suitcases if it wasn’t.

B61DEFFB-169D-4A2F-808A-C7AB63A1972F.png
9AE687C3-4C44-43E4-82D5-05FFE81476D5.jpeg

Seriously how much tit are they taking with them?? Esme wants to take her light up mirror!! Izzy is taking a pillow.

Creepy’s nose stud- who the hell does he think he is!! Wrinkly old prick is 40 in a few weeks time looks ridiculous!
3102252A-A448-45FF-A95C-4B598F4B35B7.png
4308B6EF-2AC1-4F13-BCEA-039EDF20E4D9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Esme moaning about not having Spotify premium. Didn't they do ads for them a few years ago and have a family plan? Mr 10k a day to tight to pay out it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.