The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that you are wrong regarding credit accounts and the debt that they likely have but I also think Sarah has problems with volume. She can't buy any of the kids one thing they have to have the set. In her warped mind it's better to get 5 shirts for £15 from shein than 2 for £15 from elsewhere as she gets more things for her money irrespective if she has to replace the shein ones every month 🤷‍♀️
I think its been the same with Christmas always even when money perhaps was not as tight... the kids couldn't be started off with a collection of something and then increase it throughout the year they have to have the full collection all at once - it's odd behaviour.
I don't understand this either. Her logic that she'd rather have 5 romper suits for £19 than the 'cute' dress. She is entirely quantity over quality. Which is why they have numerous pairs of tit shoes from Shein. Than one decent pair

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey creepy what’s happened to us tattlers getting prosecuted(for telling the truth)
only person going to prison is you for not declaring income and your scams
Oi some of us are relying on Swiss jail cos we need somewhere nice and warm and to be well fed, esp Swiss choccies for free. Don’t take that away from me!!!

(Landlord decided to stop me in supermarket and remind me that my time at property is done and time to go so only half joking here)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I took it as either they’re going away so not enough days left to do meals or she filmed that near the end of the week hence not having enough days left. Either way , all is pretty quiet so I’m guessing they’re already on their travels
Unless they've been extremely sneaky, that trip to the shopping centre was definitely on Wednesday afternoon, so I assume that the Asda shop was also Weds.

She said that she was going to film 4 meals (and a couple of lunches), starting that day...so if that's true, that presumably covers Weds-Sat.

Thinking about it, I reckon she just meant that the weekend was fast approaching, so she only just had enough time to squeeze in the 4 meals worth of content she'd bought ingredients for, as she specifically wanted to do it for the rest of that week.

Surely they must be off soon though. This packing malarkey has probably lasted longer than their trip will!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else dying to see old chippy tits Ingham swearing more than usual in a pair of swimming trunks, a rags vest and pool socks 🤮😂 I’m adamant it’s Bali they are going to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone else dying to see old chippy tits Ingham swearing more than usual in a pair of swimming trunks, a rags vest and pool socks 🤮😂 I’m adamant it’s Bali they are going to.
I bet they love a dragon fruit in Bali! (Also in Florida though, apparently. Who knew? 😆) I think it's somewhere around that part of the world though - Maldives or even an outside chance of Zanzibar. (Sister resort to the place they stayed in Maldives.)

Mind you, those places aren't really known for their shopping malls and Sarah specifically mentioned the air-conditioned malls abroad, which ties in better with Dubai perhaps.

Don't forget that Creeps doesn't feel the heat, so he can chuck on the layers. It's the double headwear I'm here for though - the Abidas cap and beanie combo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget to mention wearing his beanie in the pool 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family posted:
HARD LIFE LESSONS FOR ISABELLE: CUTTING OUT TOXIC PEOPLE.
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we going to pretend that Isabelle has no friends out of choice, rather than because she never leaves the house without her mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Sarah: What's this one Jace?
Jace: A letter
🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, see the baby still can't raise her arms above her head. Glad she's finally able to sit up(kind of) at almost 7 months

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Today minghams I went to the most beautiful place n the south of England- less then 2 hours from me….its STUNNING. There were a big group of parents home schooling their children on these beautiful seals. To me- that’s what you should be doing on 10k a day!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the inghams have encountered more "toxic people"? Do they never consider who the common denominator is in these friendship breakdowns? l Isabelle a covert witch... she knows full well the friend(s) she's fallen out with will see that. She's using her platform to dig people out. That's exactly what toxic behaviour is. She's really unlikeable and spiteful. Much like her mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.