The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would do Jacyboy good to have an overnight with auntie Katrina and her boys, let him try grabbing one of their ears, or trying to yank little Kofi? Down a slide by his legs, he needs to interact with more rough and tumble and not be allowed to get away with his rough behaviour with no consequences
---

I think once she grows out of her awkward stage she will be the best looking out of the older girls, she’s just too anxious to please everyone atm and to fit in
Did anyone see when he received those books the other day Mila said can I play or something lazy replies it’s Jace’s maybe he will let you in the morning! Wtf that is not leaning your kids to share wow

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes! I was going to mention but forgot. That was disgusting. You just know that she wouldn't have washed them first. 🤮

Also do they not own proper big stockpot style saucepans? They always just use flat saute style pans for everything. I don't get it.
She only uses deep saucepans to wash her babies in. 🤣
(Can't remember if it was Mila or Jace that she shoved into a saucepan for a wash.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That was sad to watch. Wonder if it was Nanaar who paid for Isla’s clothes in the shop as Sarah said they had been paid for. Sarah should be buying clothes for all the kids if they need/want new things - she spends enough on the younger 3.

Also, over a year ago now Isla was told her bedroom makeover was her main birthday present. Why is it that in today’s blog, it still looks the same 😡
---
Sarah was packing suitcases already - travel must be imminent.
She doesn’t seem to buy for the older girls more like baby ones so sad to see

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see when he received those books the other day Mila said can I play or something lazy replies it’s Jace’s maybe he will let you in the morning! Wtf that is not leaning your kids to share wow
Did you notice the glaringly obvious jump cut when Jace was sitting there, about to open his packages? Mila walks over and stands next to the sofa, just to watch. Then the footage cuts and Mila's suddenly nowhere to be seen as Jace has his big moment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She only uses deep saucepans to wash her babies in. 🤣
(Can't remember if it was Mila or Jace that she shoved into a saucepan for a wash.)
I think it was Mila in Italy - and it was a pan they cooked in every night too.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't Chris also wash Sarah's trotters in a pan in Benidorm? A pedicure, Ingham style.
I think it was in Portugal when they found out her toe nail was just dirty. With a scouring sponge and the pan/bowl was from the air BnB.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah but if they were Milas books he would get them before she did

Jace is almost unwatchable - he gets away with everything and near enough gets a treat every single day

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Yeah but if they were Milas books he would get them before she did

Jace is almost unwatchable - he gets away with everything and near enough gets a treat every single day
Him and Esme need subtitles. I can never understand what they are squeaking saying. Esme sounds like shes been sucking on a helium balloon then played at double speed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone think we will get a reacting to taylor swifts new album vlog, in about a month when everyone's already heard it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone think we will get a reacting to taylor swifts new album vlog, in about a month when everyone's already heard it 🤣
Nah, Sarah will tell the “die hard” fans she’s got a new album out after reading it here otherwise they would never have know 😂 Won’t you fat Saz 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So correct me if I'm wrong, but when Chris was hugging Isla, I'm sure he said 'Bye, see you tonight!!' Maybe someone with better hearing than me can replay and double check!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah going full tinfoil head with her love in for Ellie Grey 😂
Yep... make it make sense 🤪 She's concerned about toxins in sanitary towels, but doesn't seem to be bothered about toxins in all the stuff she buys from Shein and Temu. She doesn't even wash stuff before she uses it 🙄

Reactions: 27
Sorry but putting something that’s been up a chickens flange in with pasta is a hard no from me, even if they have been washed 🤣
Absolutely. The eggs right of passage is bad enough but I imagine there will be enzymes and sinews that would leek on to the pasta. I would ask him upstairs but he’s gone awol. He’s named ‘him annoying the villagers in his wheelchair’ today. I’m relying on his lovely carer convincing him I deserve a bottle of gin. He’s not recovered from her suggesting he bought me flowers last year. He was horrified….. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
GIRLS GOING AWAY ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME! 🥲
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.