The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine never having had a sleepover at my grandparents, myne lived over the road so it truly was a second home for me.
But my own daughters always staying at my parents, been away with other family etc. To me that's being a close knit family, not just the 3 of us.
Would do Jacyboy good to have an overnight with auntie Katrina and her boys, let him try grabbing one of their ears, or trying to yank little Kofi? Down a slide by his legs, he needs to interact with more rough and tumble and not be allowed to get away with his rough behaviour with no consequences
---
Ahh I thought Isla looked beautiful.
I think once she grows out of her awkward stage she will be the best looking out of the older girls, she’s just too anxious to please everyone atm and to fit in

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would do Jacyboy good to have an overnight with auntie Katrina and her boys, let him try grabbing one of their ears, or trying to yank little Kofi? Down a slide by his legs, he needs to interact with more rough and tumble and not be allowed to get away with his rough behaviour with no consequences
---

I think once she grows out of her awkward stage she will be the best looking out of the older girls, she’s just too anxious to please everyone atm and to fit in
I'd like to see Jason tell one of Trinas kids he'd 'knock them out'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---

I feel dead sorry for wee Isla. She is kind of stuck in the middle. My sister was a middle child and she always said it was awkward 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sarah attempting to do ASMR when she's so heavy handed and chucks all the stuff around in front of the camera or in containers. It's supposed to be relaxing not stressful to watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd like to see Jason tell one of Trinas kids he'd 'knock them out'
He couldn't knock over an ant ... they've fed him tit that he's a cool dude but they make him look ridiculous . He's so behind on everything, his friends are strangers that he plays with in parks but really they are kids trying to escape him, he's grown up wanting everything and getting exactly his own way... They have made him so unlikeable . It's not his fault he's 5 but it's ugly the way they have moulded him. Poor mila can't do anything without lazy talking to her like tit on her shoe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Boiling eggs with pasta. I have no words. 🤢🤮 I know it’s perfectly safe, I know egg noodles exist, it just grosses me out.

The hair dye segment was awful. That put such crap in the vlogs. This is their job. Learn your craft, better yourself. Chris really is a useless man. Let’s see how long he sticks with his protein rich diet. Bet he’s training his upper body hard to rid himself of his moobs. Best be getting back on his roller booties in little kid size.

Reactions: 23
Boiling eggs with pasta?! In the same water?
Yes! I was going to mention but forgot. That was disgusting. You just know that she wouldn't have washed them first. 🤮

Also do they not own proper big stockpot style saucepans? They always just use flat saute style pans for everything. I don't get it.

Reactions: 11
Please please please tell me she washed the eggs before putting them in with the pasta 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Please please please tell me she washed the eggs before putting them in with the pasta 🤢🤢
Like she washed all the clothes that she'd packed away for their hols, or their new bedlinen or food storage boxes straight out of the factory packaging? She doesn't wash anything! No way is she washing the eggs, especially not if they were for Creepy, hens' arse juice and all.

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but personally I wouldn't do it even if the eggs were washed and the water reached boiling temperature...but each to their own....maybe I'm OTT. 🤷‍♀️

I'm surprised that Creepy is OK with that though, with his sensitivities over food prep.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but putting something that’s been up a chickens flange in with pasta is a hard no from me, even if they have been washed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Little ginger Chris (nothing wrong with ginger hair but I know it irritates him) has no real opinion on food, he'll eat any old crap but because his crush Andrew Tate has/had a meat exclusive diet and is fussy about food prep then Chris had to copy him because he assumes personalities like putting on a coat. They all do, there is not one original idea among them.

Reactions: 21
Exactly one minute they are all vegetarian, next minute it’s a meat only diet.
They are tumbleweeds.
They just ride each new trend badly and without any real understanding or genuine passion or purpose.
There’s very little real meaning to their lives.
Then they’ll be over whatever phase and spend time comically covering their tracks and attempting to smooth the transition over.
Remember the, they can be vegetarians and eat meat if they want!
Sweaty, pasty faced saggy old creepy Chris and his manly meat diet. That open plan bathroom is the stuff of absolute nightmares. Can you imagine 💩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like she washed all the clothes that she'd packed away for their hols, or their new bedlinen or food storage boxes straight out of the factory packaging? She doesn't wash anything! No way is she washing the eggs, especially not if they were for Creepy, hens' arse juice and all.

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but personally I wouldn't do it even if the eggs were washed and the water reached boiling temperature...but each to their own....maybe I'm OTT. 🤷‍♀️

I'm surprised that Creepy is OK with that though, with his sensitivities over food prep.
I completely agree, it would never even cross my mind to cook them together, just seems so weird 😂

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she had a learning disability potentially as she must know it’s not normal not to have her own bank card and bank account.
It's a huge red flag that Sarah does not have her own bank account, access to her own bank card and that Chris gets text alerts letting him know when she has used the card. She won't realise but it's financial abuse, which comes under domestic abuse. I know of someone who had her own card for her own account, which the husband transferred an allowance into but she couldn't access their joint account, savings account or credit cards. Then one day, when she decided to leave him, she found out there was no money left and they were massively in debt. He then tried to use this to keep her there, because like Sarah, she had no seperate income. It always rings alarm bells when she mentions it.

On the other hand if she really does have a spending addiction, maybe that's what he has to do to stop her spending all the money they do have. A bit like trying to help someone with a gambling addiction.

Whichever category they fall into, there's something clearly not right.

Reactions: 35
Still, to this day, no one has said it better than the legendary Sir Kayak Paul, ‘You’re not famous, you’re a fool, Mr. Ingram’. The words may not have been in that order, but he did impart the facts to Creepy’s unfortunate face.

He, Creepy, continues to prove this over and over in every aspect of his life.

The example he gives to his offspring & step daughter are borderline criminal. Regarding the intake of food - he has a complete disregard of objective truth. There’s not a doctor or nutritionist worth a dime that will advocate more salted, processed meat to improve health and manage weight.
We know he has a lot of salt, caffeine, sugar, junk food. He claims to sleep very little. Sleep is major component in improving and maintaining good health & weight. How often have there been complaints about his night time snacking whilst ‘editing’…

Isn’t he on medication for Restless Leg Syndrome? The advice for those suffering is to get adequate sleep and reduce/avoid stimulants such as sugar & caffeine.

With his high cholesterol, high fat, high sugar, high carb (pizza, burger buns etc) and sedentary lifestyle, he’s guaranteeing himself a place in the hospital - if he’s lucky. His early aging face will be the least of his troubles. None of his wife’s questionable skincare products or camera filters will hide what’s going on beneath the façade.

Even if he really did train hard, he’s still filling his body with unhealthy crap.

Does he even lift? Most of us who do, rarely miss an opportunity to let others know about it 😉😁 🏋️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.