The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but putting something that’s been up a chickens flange in with pasta is a hard no from me, even if they have been washed 🤣
I am happy someone agree with me that that is just weird. Sorry but how much longer does it th was an extra pan after the cooking? 15 seconds??
---
The Ingham Family posted:
GIRLS GOING AWAY ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME! 🥲
View attachment 2885446
Alone? I thought they were going with another family.

Reactions: 15
Why does it say fuming? Issy is clearly smiling. Chris is such a freak when it comes to his weird ideas of clickbait. They’re obviously not going away alone

Reactions: 22
Yep... make it make sense 🤪 She's concerned about toxins in sanitary towels, but doesn't seem to be bothered about toxins in all the stuff she buys from Shein and Temu. She doesn't even wash stuff before she uses it 🙄
She also appears to be vegan that doesn't fit in with Chris

Reactions: 10
Yep... make it make sense 🤪 She's concerned about toxins in sanitary towels, but doesn't seem to be bothered about toxins in all the stuff she buys from Shein and Temu. She doesn't even wash stuff before she uses it 🙄
And doesn’t seem concerned when her kids go about dirty and scruffy.

Reactions: 12
Any guesses where Esme and Isla have gone? I can see Isla struggling to be fair, lovely that they've gone away though. Did anyone hear Sarah say that their friend has already been buying them lots of things on holiday already! I really hope Chris and Sarah have told them to return the favour, or even tell their friends they don't have to buy them things!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think we will get a reacting to taylor swifts new album vlog, in about a month when everyone's already heard it 🤣
No.i don't..
They really don't seem to.keep up to maim news
Just tik toks

Reactions: 6
Any guesses where Esme and Isla have gone? I can see Isla struggling to be fair, lovely that they've gone away though. Did anyone hear Sarah say that their friend has already been buying them lots of things on holiday already! I really hope Chris and Sarah have told them to return the favour, or even tell their friends they don't have to buy them things!
It was the same last time, they went in an air bnb for a couple of nights and got spoilt. What have they done back? Nothing other then meet up in alton towers, maybe they paid for dinner after but they don't do the same back.

Reactions: 15
With a Foster family hopefully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It sounded like Chris told Isla that he'd see her at the "Sky" something or other. Doesn't Butlins have Skyline or Skypark things?
If it's Skeggy they visited, the SkyPark says suitable for children up to 12 year olds

Reactions: 8
If it's Skeggy they visited, the SkyPark says suitable for children up to 12 year olds
I couldn't make it out. I thought initially he said skygarden or skydiving but if they're at Butlins then maybe they're meeting up at the skyline pavilion or whatever it is?

Skeggy had some wrestling entertainment this week. I could definitely see them at that! 😂

Reactions: 9
I couldn't make it out. I thought initially he said skygarden or skydiving but if they're at Butlins then maybe they're meeting up at the skyline pavilion or whatever it is?

Skeggy had some wrestling entertainment this week. I could definitely see them at that! 😂
I don't think they do the day passes anymore due to the pool being half open, the fairs half closed ATM as well.

Reactions: 3
I’m highly surprised they let Esme go away with Atlanta and co, won’t the boyfriend be with them ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m highly surprised they let Esme go away with Atlanta and co, won’t the boyfriend be with them ?
I noticed that Lazy referred to their "friends", but then quickly corrected herself and said, "well, friend". Either the brother isn't going or Sarah wants to make it look like he's not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The bultins comments been deleted. Why, they'd be home now anyway unless they are also staying over the weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does Isabelle really not mind how stupid it looks to pretend she is "fuming" at her sisters going to Butlins? She's an adult and can take herself if she wants to.

Reactions: 25
Atlanta’s mum needs a reality check. Why on earth have they bought Esme a hi smile toothbrush when Esme bought herself a £200 VR the day before?! Just short of £50 spent on a toothbrush for a child you barely see. They have enough money (so say) to get themselves what they want - I’d be too ashamed to not only accept the gifts but to open on camera. Bet they paid for the bloody holiday too 😡 It’s embarrassing that she’s spending out as much as she is just to keep her daughter in with the family - they wouldn’t return the favour.

Had hoped it was Jane and Steve but guess it probably was Atlanta after all.
IMG_4111.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.