The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Esmememe has a very large chip on her shoulder.
If she was allowed to mix with her peers that would soon be gone.
I cannot understand anything she says 🤷‍♀️

Could Borabelle be anymore boring.Ummmming and ermming

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Title courtesy of @Sadie0801 and @Puppet, and of course Sarah Ingham.

Sure someone will be able to do a better TLDR than me, but I'll try!

They celebrated Isla's 12th birthday at Alton Towers. Tattlers are suspicious that Atlanta and family tagged along for the disability passes. Isla wanted a giant cookie instead of a birthday cake. Obviously didn't get one.

Isla and Esme went for hair cuts and that I'm assuming was eyebrow tints. TBF I think they both looked lovely and they definitely deserved it.

A vlog was delayed/not posted because Creepy's MacBook got wet. Considering their job relies on technology, they are really careless with it.

Sarah announced they were on a health kick They bought a juicer/blender and used in straight out of the box 🤢. I don't expect this health kick to last very long, maybe they've already given up. Randomly Isla then got her own blender for her birthday, unclear why she needs her own.

Esme posted a very odd Tiktok of Isla beating Esme who was pretending to be a dog. I think that's what was happening, I've not actually seen it.

Sarah has been posting on Tiktok on Sarah Says. I think she's attempting ASMR in her sickly sweet voice.

Sorry for whatever I've missed!
Someone on Instagram did make the vital mistake of telling her they could fall asleep listening to her "lovely" voice. I hope it was satire..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she think it normal or healthy to have girls this age and never experienced trips away with friends or clubs or school or family.
Then she’s banging on about how wonderfully homeschooling is going for all these kids of different ages, then posts a screenshot of her chat with 12 yr old Isla which is littered with spelling mistakes ‘me and ezzy are EXITED TOO see you’
The youngest 3 have no chance.
It's rubbish anyway cos Izzy used to stay over at her birth dads - she even when to America with that family and possibly other holidays too

Reactions: 15
Considering Izzy has experienced more of life and outside of the cult than Esme and Isla she seems the dullest with no personality !

or is it because she is so sick of this existence ( it’s not living a full life is it !) that she has shut down ?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's the fact they have 1 friend. They have to share a friend. I find that extremely odd. Esme and Isla don't have friends, they have to share 1 or in this case 2 Lottie and Atlanta. Most siblings have multiple friends, their own friends they don't share even twins tend to have their own friendship groups. It's not normal how they expect these kids to be raised. It's clear Issy has no friends to hang out with on the regular. Saying Jace has "friends" just because other children happen to be playing on the same park as yours doesn't make it so. The whole situation is mind boggling. And should raise red flags, why do they want their kids so isolated?
They share meals in restaurants, ice cream from ice cream vans, bottles of water, bank cards, beds, and shoes. Fat Saz even shares her hubby with whoever will have him. So why not friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
48 matching outfits packed for another banging tin can shitshow but not one school book opened so far during 2024. Never ending screeching and subtitles required.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Does Lazy not feel guilty that's she's off having a jolly at the shops while her 14 year old daughter is back at home doing the housework?
Yes it's nice to help out your sister but that wasn't a quick clean and tidy, it was a full-on sort out which took time. Lazy's said multiple times she's been out shopping and Esme has cleaned the whole kitchen, has her daughter given up her education and life to play housekeeper and childminder.
No sign of Creepy so presumably Esme and Isabelle were looking after Jace and Mila while he did whatever. He probably had a 'meeting' AKA him bogging off in his shag wagon to get some action.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just catching up with the vlog where Sarah shows how often Aurora apparently woke her up during the night.
This is my sleep from last night (and I had a good sleep) everyone wakes up briefly, multiple times during the night, it's normal sleeping pattern. If it was Aurora waking up and her needing to settle her back down, the periods of her being awake would have been a lot longer.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Sounds like Isla and Esme must’ve gone back with Atlanta and her mum for a few days? I’m sure she’s homeschooled as well as it can’t be anyone else who goes to school so it won’t be Lottie.

How funny of Sarah to post a screenshot of a conversation to prove the kids do actually spend time outside of the cult. Unless they’ve gone to Jane & Steve’s for a few days 🤣 I just couldn’t send my kids off anywhere where I know these people have watched my kids like they have, never know what may come of it.

It is sad of Isla to think of a nursery memory rather than a school one though :(

If they’ve been there for the week, when’s the home education happened? They’ve been out and about during the actual Easter holidays so this is the 3rd week she’s shown that they won’t have done anything?

View attachment 2883035
So, not only had Lazy forgotten that she went on Wickerman, she has also forgotten that Uncle Dave had the girls over for a sleepover one night in June 2018 (when Creeps and Lazy went out drinking with Nikki and her partner). I'm pretty sure that Esme went on a one night residential with her school as well. The woman definitely has selective amnesia....

Reactions: 24
Sarah preparing breakfast and food...can no one else cook in that house, particularly her husband!!! The family set up really is like a cult with creepy wankster as the messiah! I'm like, I'm going out - sort ya selves out lol. Creepy tit must be able to throw together a dinner. Never ever see him do anything at all apart from hoover!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lazy said that the reason the vlogs are mostly her is because Creepy doesn't vlog much.
What does he do?
He doesn't have a job.
He doesn't vlog.
He doesn't do anything with the chuldrun.

All he does is 'edit' and claim to help people escape the matrix and he doesn't do either of them very well.

I know Lazy is lazy but he's the one who wanted to give up work and vlog 'full time', keep on churning out chuldrun and take/keep them all out of education but he does nothing to contribute to this way of life he instigated.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Jesus! Esme’s teeth are looking awful. They look like they are all dying off and coated with a brown colour.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t have sympathy for this family however I do feel sorry for Sarah I don’t think she wanted anymore after Jace but Chris wanted more. I wonder if she had a learning disability potentially as she must know it’s not normal not to have her own bank card and bank account. Although she is lazy she and the older girls run that house. Also I find it strange baby always crying when getting changed by Chris. Even in older vlogs Sarah would say Chris is helping the girls shower. Sarah never seems to do any of that.

Reactions: 12
Sounds like Isla and Esme must’ve gone back with Atlanta and her mum for a few days? I’m sure she’s homeschooled as well as it can’t be anyone else who goes to school so it won’t be Lottie.

How funny of Sarah to post a screenshot of a conversation to prove the kids do actually spend time outside of the cult. Unless they’ve gone to Jane & Steve’s for a few days 🤣 I just couldn’t send my kids off anywhere where I know these people have watched my kids like they have, never know what may come of it.

It is sad of Isla to think of a nursery memory rather than a school one though :(

If they’ve been there for the week, when’s the home education happened? They’ve been out and about during the actual Easter holidays so this is the 3rd week she’s shown that they won’t have done anything?

View attachment 2883035
Of course her family’s close knit, they live like sardines in a tin when they’re away and when they’re home they still have no one else

Reactions: 13
I don’t have sympathy for this family however I do feel sorry for Sarah I don’t think she wanted anymore after Jace but Chris wanted more. I wonder if she had a learning disability potentially as she must know it’s not normal not to have her own bank card and bank account. Although she is lazy she and the older girls run that house. Also I find it strange baby always crying when getting changed by Chris. Even in older vlogs Sarah would say Chris is helping the girls shower. Sarah never seems to do any of that.
Christ don't go there 🤣

Lazy is just as much as a child predator as her stinky husband

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeh don’t get me started on Rebecca Hobson another brainless idiot that uses her kids to attract the perverts actually put herself on pregnancy perv pages on insta

Funnily enough another favorite of Carol Creamer !!!
Carol Creamer is also a fan of Charlotte Taylor.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.