The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@leilanipyles4546
3 hours agoMy Advice to you is an MRI- it's the safest & less invasive. It'll show EVERYTHING you need to know. I choose MRI over anything because it shows everything & you can relax while getting it done & it usually takes about 40-60 minutes.

@TheInghamFamily

43 minutes ago
Hey. I asked the Dr about that. She was very dismissive about having an MRI. Maybe I should push for a second opinion.

sorry but when did this commenter get her MBBS?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When Mila grabbed one and seemed so excited and was very excited he said " it isn't really yours" lets put it on my pile. sarah gave the classic Its to share speech but whos buying it. Jace is spoiled and has no sharing skills. Sarah you need to not play favourites and teach him some basic manners and haring skills. Most children his age are in school and have learnt this from peers and teachers ( as well as parents). Is it too much to buy stories they may both like? Or get Mila some more girly ones if she is into ballerinas/fairies etc..

The toons box is great idea though. She could read the physical book with them too. Growing up we had CDs in the car of all the Roald Dahl stories and i loved listening to Stephen Frys narration. View attachment 2899559
Absolutely, it’s disgusting he has a box that one should have been for mila and plenty of girly books to go with if a woman can’t treat her children fairly then shouldn’t have more than one child it’s cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely, it’s disgusting he has a box that one should have been for mila and plenty of girly books to go with it a women shouldn’t have more than one child if she’s gonna act like that it’s disgusting.
why do they even need 2 boxes? They can easily take in on a trip, and plug it back inside not like its massive or needs special wiring. They could have a set of stories that are age appropriate for both, some girly books and some more tomboy books and alternate whos picking..

Reactions: 16
Hi beautiful people,

I hope everyone is having a lovely week. I thought I’d do a little update following my surgery two weeks ago. I was taken down for surgery at 3pm and discharged by 8:30pm. I was pleasantly surprised but drugged up to my eyeballs. The anaesthesia was far less traumatic than the previous two and the staff were so kind to me as I was shaking; partially from adrenaline and partially from nerves. After struggling to sleep for seven months the general anaesthetic was a dream. My surgery went well and everything successfully removed but my recovery has hit me harder than expected. Nothing specifically has gone wrong I don’t think but the pain and (hopefully temporary) nerve damage has been a shock. I ignorantly assumed that surgery would magically cure me but neglected to consider that muscle etc would need to be cut and these things need time to heal. I can’t remember how I felt after my childhood surgeries. Being an adult means there were no days off school this time. Booooooo!!! I am finally off the crutches, although still in a little pain with the muscle. Creepstopher could never do this; he’d cry like a baby.

I’ve not been watching the Inghams to avoid the stress. I have been reading a few pages on here each day though. I had a nightmare that Creepstopher was following me through the park so I smacked him in the dinky dot with my crutch. Unfortunately I missed and give him a bruised thigh instead!! Gave me a much needed giggle.

I love how Creepstopher still seems to have his head in the sand. Will be very entertaining when it all goes tits up and he loses everything. I can’t wait to see how disappointing the big life change he keeps teasing is. As if he would be invited to an LBA reunion. He’d be sat at a table on his lonesome all night because everyone hates him. So he thinks the news isn’t free but the Metro newspaper is given out for free across the London transport network. He should know this as he’s been there enough.

Did ole Creepstopher steal some drugs from the hospital when Aurora was born? If he thinks that Lazy is popping out five kids in five years after having a c-section he’s very much deluded. There will be three more max before she hits the menopause or is forced to have a hysterectomy. The human body can only be pushed so far. Maybe he should read what happened to Jill Duggar Dillard; two incredibly traumatic c-sections, a third planned one and two miscarriages including one recently that seems to be so late term that she’s had to bury her daughter, Isla Marie, in a cemetery. Jim Bob Duggar got too greedy and she’s paying the price. Lazy will be the same.

Money talks, wealth whispers. That £3k a month at the most won’t go very far after bills, food, taxes and Lazy’s shopping sprees. She and the girls must spend £1k a week between them. Creepstopher is just as bad. If they’re so rich then where is their holiday home in the south of France/Spain/Italy?

I feel desperately sad for the kids being used the way they are especially Isla. She’s wheeled out at this time of year as it’s her birthday and she’s profitable. We will be getting to see more from her soon as she’s hitting the teen years. Mila will take her place as the forgotten child and be sent upstairs to listen to her tapes like Tracy Barlow.
So pleased to hear everything went well for you @thegreencow ,keep resting up and allowing your body to heal. ❤ ❤ .You`ve kept us so entertained i`m glad you can at least have a good snark and giggle at Lazy and Creepy`s expense. Wishing you a complete recovery and no more pain ,it does take time to fully heal but it`ll be worth it ,and i`m sure you`re relieved it`s behind you now. Sending you much love and gentle feel better hugs,you`ve certainly helped me get through some truly rough nights recently.Xo
---
He wishes he wasn't reliant on YouTube for money to live on 😆. Where exactly is he going to "bounce" to live in the east? All their money is stuck in a house they'd struggle to sell.
View attachment 2897944
"All the tools you need right here"...Talking about yourself again Creepy? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Aw guyz, how lovely that almost 19 year old Isabelle can have cosy pj days in a cute little bra top and shorts matching with her 15 year old sister. Obviously Isla didn't get any because she's seen as an add on to the littul 3, and likes to matchy matchy with Miwa and Aurowa.

Those kids will never be allowed to grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Brown to earth 🤣 that can’t even be excused as a typo 🤣🤣 it needs working into the next title along with no holes barred!
Creepy keeps it brown to earth ,except at the Ibis when it`s no holes barred " 😏
---
The Ingham Family posted:
STERILISATION HOSPITAL VISIT UPDATE..
View attachment 2899130
No Sarah ,it`s us who wants to scream! Quit trying to make something out of nothing!If you were truly bothered you`d have taken the first apt they offered you!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have never seen someone under so much financial abuse as I have Sarah. If she left him I would clap. I feel she would get such a strong following ...
She’s been batting for a child sex monster - she’s as tainted as he is. The time to leave was when she found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Primark were good enough to send me real footage of Sarah in the shop trying on denim shorts 😂😂 She really is morphing into mama June from honey boo-boo. And she should just knock the hunt for denim shorts on the head before anyone is left scarred seeing her in them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What does she care wasn't she the one going for medical tests etc when she first started blogging
I don’t think she does really care - I think she’s more concerned that she’ll be told the ligation was actually successful, because Christopher will be speed dialling his “good mate” the gynae surgeon booking her in for a 6 tubal implant.

🤣🤣 I knew when she woke up and saw his Q&A that she'd be raging as he clearly hit the bar cart when they were all asleep and gave their secret away. Didn't think she'd call him out like that though. Ingham gold 🤣. Who needs haters when you're married to your biggest one who loves to belittle you in front of your ifam homies. What a G 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone know why they don’t see Chris’ brother anymore? Any theories?
If I had to guess, I’d say it was because everybody knows Chris got caught trying to groom a sixteen year old child. He may pretend to support him privately, but he knows the truth, and possibly much more besides.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never seen someone under so much financial abuse as I have Sarah. If she left him I would clap. I feel she would get such a strong following ...
If she left him at the time he world would be totally different. She's shown how rotten she herself is now and won't ever be able to come back from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else disappointed to wake up and find there wasn't another crazy Chris Q+A last night? 🤣

• Haha
She’s worried about contrast dyes? She needs to stfu I had a scan on Tuesday that is 8 years worth of radiation and I couldn’t go near anyone after 8 hours. I’m then having another radioactive tracer on Thursday to check my kidneys. She should be lucky her problem isn’t super serious. She makes me so angry.
Bless you uwu , 🙏 ♥ I wish you all the best through your difficult road ahead with your treatment. I totally understand your anger at that lazy, ungrateful, selfish witch. I am sooo angry about this also, so God only knows how a person going through what you currently are, feels. ♥💖

I thought about you and others in your position when I sat through the spiteful, nasty condescending way she was referring to the hospital and the staff. I actually said to my husband, there are people going to the oncology department today for treatment, there are people driving home from appointments today with the heartbreaking news they have cancer and all that fat entitled slapper can do is bemoan her ridiculous issue with an elective tubal ligation, a tubal ligation she was at pains to cry about and do desperately upset vlogs because she couldn’t enjoy her newborn for mourning her pregnancy and the fact she thought that choice was stolen from her. She did this publicly when some poor women who had given birth to an angel baby went home with empty arms and a broken heart that can never be mended, thats a raw deal that fat witch will never understand.

Now she complains about an issue that can happen during tubal ligation, especially when having been done on a fat arsed sow straight after childbirth, when everything is swollen. This witch can't chop carrots and chicken properly and she has the cheek to witch that they cut her fat cells out by mistake. Why can't Mr 10k a day pay for a private untie of the other tube and investigation into his poor, poor wife's cyst location and what damage may or may not affect ant future pregnancy??? 🤔🤔

He sat and boasted about spending 5k for an untie when Aurora was 3mins old??? But for actual medical care he justs supports her ignorant selfish rambling in the car with no offer to go private , so its all just, fillabuster and grandstanding from the smelly beanie head.😡

Just yet more lies from this arrogant, ignorant pair, who think people shouldn't go through the 'school system ' yet expect people who spend years studying medicine to help 'others' rather than just take from society and be a burden to the 'system' they claim they don't need🤬

♥♥Back to more important things, UWU, spoil yourself today, try and have a day where you do everything that makes you happy, I know there are many people here sending our love prayers and support directly to you and you are in our thoughts. This shouldn't have happened to you, this is tit, but please be easy on yourself much love to you - Rach xxxx♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah Ingham you absolute witch!! Poor Mila looking so excited to get a surprise with Jace and then the look of disappointment when she realised all the books were for Jace. Sarah would pass her one and it would be passed to Jace or snatched off her. She finally sees one she’d like and wants to put it in her own pile that’s empty she says mine and gets told by Sarah and Jace that they’re both of theirs and she needs to share and it’s put in Jaces pile. How can creepy and Sarah watch this footage back and not see how bad it looks. After the disappointment from seeing there were no books for her they’re deciding which shelf to put it on and Jace says I know somewhere we can put them where Mila can’t grab them. 🙄 Mila has become conditioned to accept that Jace comes first and everything is Jaces. Sarah lies to Mila at the end and tells her she didn’t realise they did books for girls and she’d have to get some. Look how happy Jace looks to get something he likes. How can Sarah not want to see that happiness from her little girl too? 😞

IMG_5700.jpeg

IMG_5701.jpeg

Finally a book Mila loves and she says mine.
IMG_5702.jpeg

IMG_5703.jpeg

IMG_5704.jpeg

IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5706.jpeg

IMG_5707.jpeg

Incase people are unaware Jaces bedroom is now Milas too. She has to sleep on the pull out mattress from under his bed because Jace is scared to sleep in his room. The room has none of Milas toys in and when Jace doesn’t want Mila in his room “annoying him.” He locks the door so she can’t get in. 🙄

When Sarah is making food for Jace and Mila. Jace gets served first. Every time! She has to sit and wait for them to put her dinner in front of her.

Jace got two colouring/sticker books sent to him and Mila got told “No! These are Jaces but he might let you play with one tomorrow.” They could have played with one each and would have done so if Mila got two books but no. “These are Jaces!”

Jace got passed every single present Mila opened on her birthday to start playing with while Mila opened her gifts. Meanwhile on Jaces birthday she’s told “These are Jaces!” and she can’t touch any.

Jace gets a special trip to the bakery to pick a huge Cookie Monster for being a good boy. He picked a plain gingerbread man for Mila because he says “I want the best one!” Why the duck have they not taught him that they can both have the best one. At five years old he already knows that he comes before Mila. Mila went to the hospital for a hip appointment and creepy, Izzy and Sarah went to a restaurant for food and didn’t order a meal for Mila and she got no treat.

Mila is always in the background watching her brother get praised for things she can do too! She had to watch Jace get given toys for sleeping in his own room at four when she was sleeping in her own room at just two without any praise or gifts. Mila is almost three. It isn’t her Job to make her brother feel safe in his room. They’ve made her sleep on the floor in Jaces room yet haven’t even bothered to change the space so that she gets to feel like it’s her room too and not just Jaces.

At two years old Mila has just accepted her fate. Boys get treated better. Boys are special. You‘re a girl so you can’t touch your brothers toys but you must share all your things with him. I think she’s pretty much given up on getting any praise from her parents yet she’s such a lovely sweet little girl who cheers her brother on in everything he does. Jace snatches, he grabs, he shouts at her and I’ve never seen him sit there and watch her open a gift and cheer for her because if Mila gets something then so does Jace. Sarah wouldn’t dream of buying Mila a toy and nothing for Jace but she thinks it’s fine to give Jace things while Mila watches. She’s the only one who has to close her eyes while only Jace is given a gift.

Sarah puts so much effort into buying cute girly frilly dresses to fulfil her addiction to baby clothes and then she ignores the child in the cute frilly dresses to favour her brother. I know you’ve never raised a boy Sarah but what’s happening now isn’t the way you do it. You should treat all of your children the same. Jace is five. Stop letting him shout at Mila. Stop letting him snatch from her. She’s two years old and it’s bizarre to see Jace being treated like the youngest sibling when he has two little sisters. The fact he thought it was ok to laugh and mock the way Mila mispronounced a word at two years old when he also mispronounces words shows his behaviour. Mila would have cheered Jace on even if he got it wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Sarah Ingham you absolute witch!! Poor Mila looking so excited to get a surprise with Jace and then the look of disappointment when she realised all the books were for Jace. Sarah would pass her one and it would be passed to Jace or snatched off her. She finally sees one she’d like and wants to put it in her own pile that’s empty she says mine and gets told by Sarah and Jace that they’re both of theirs and she needs to share and it’s put in Jaces pile. How can creepy and Sarah watch this footage back and not see how bad it looks. After the disappointment from seeing there were no books for her they’re deciding which shelf to put it on and Jace says I know somewhere we can put them where Mila can’t grab them. 🙄 Mila has become conditioned to accept that Jace comes first and everything is Jaces. Sarah lies to Mila at the end and tells her she didn’t realise they did books for girls and she’d have to get some. Look how happy Jace looks to get something he likes. How can Sarah not want to see that happiness from her little girl too? 😞

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900219View attachment 2900220
View attachment 2900221

Incase people are unaware Jaces bedroom is now Milas too. She has to sleep on the pull out mattress from under his bed because Jace is scared to sleep in his room. The room has none of Milas toys in and when Jace doesn’t want Mila in his room “annoying him.” He locks the door so she can’t get in. 🙄

When Sarah is making food for Jace and Mila. Jace gets served first. Every time! She has to sit and wait for them to put her dinner in front of her.

Jace got two colouring/sticker books sent to him and Mila got told “No! These are Jaces but he might let you play with one tomorrow.” They could have played with one each and would have done so if Mila got two books but no. “These are Jaces!”

Jace got passed every single present Mila opened on her birthday to start playing with while Mila opened her gifts. Meanwhile on Jaces birthday she’s told “These are Jaces!” and she can’t touch any.

Jace gets a special trip to the bakery to pick a huge Cookie Monster for being a good boy. He picked a plain gingerbread man for Mila because he says “I want the best one!” Why the duck have they not taught him that they can both have the best one. At five years old he already knows that he comes before Mila. Mila went to the hospital for a hip appointment and creepy, Izzy and Sarah went to a restaurant for food and didn’t order a meal for Mila and she got no treat.

Mila is always in the background watching her brother get praised for things she can do too! She had to watch Jace get given toys for sleeping in his own room at four when she was sleeping in her own room at just two without any praise or gifts. Mila is almost three. It isn’t her Job to make her brother feel safe in his room. They’ve made her sleep on the floor in Jaces room yet haven’t even bothered to change the space so that she gets to feel like it’s her room too and not just Jaces.

At two years old Mila has just accepted her fate. Boys get treated better. Boys are special. You‘re a girl so you can’t touch your brothers toys but you must share all your things with him. I think she’s pretty much given up on getting any praise from her parents yet she’s such a lovely sweet little girl who cheers her brother on in everything he does. Jace snatches, he grabs, he shouts at her and I’ve never seen him sit there and watch her open a gift and cheer for her because if Mila gets something then so does Jace. Sarah wouldn’t dream of buying Mila a toy and nothing for Jace but she thinks it’s fine to give Jace things while Mila watches. She’s the only one who has to close her eyes while only Jace is given a gift.

Sarah puts so much effort into buying cute girly frilly dresses to fulfil her addiction to baby clothes and then she ignores the child in the cute frilly dresses to favour her brother. I know you’ve never raised a boy Sarah but what’s happening now isn’t the way you do it. You should treat all of your children the same. Jace is five. Stop letting him shout at Mila. Stop letting him snatch from her. She’s two years old and it’s bizarre to see Jace being treated like the youngest sibling when he has two little sisters. The fact he thought it was ok to laugh and mock the way Mila mispronounced a word at two years old when he also mispronounces words shows his behaviour. Mila would have cheered Jace on even if he got it wrong.
Spot on with everything you’ve written here. It’s heartbreaking to watch from the outside as a mother myself. It’s the fact that it’s then being edited and considered good vlog footage - Chris and his stupid views on male superiority is disgusting. Jace has been ruined now and it wouldn’t surprise me if he goes on to grow into a worse man than his father is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Anyone else disappointed to wake up and find there wasn't another crazy Chris Q+A last night? 🤣
He did good tbf. No way I could ask myself so many questions. But then again I'm not a brokie trying to convince everyone I'm loaded. Or awake all hours of the night working. Pushing scams to the vulnerable on social media begging them to buy my course helping them escape matrix like I have 🤥 After having a very lot of meetings putting in a 12hour shift with Evri to feed my wives shopping addiction 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900219View attachment 2900220
View attachment 2900221

I completely agree and when you think about what Mila went through at such a very young age with her operation and wearing the cast being dragged around in the van afterwards

Did your brother get treated like this Sarah ? , did he get preferential treatment over you and Katrina ?

You reap what you sow Sarah , another obnoxious mummies boy only this one will be illiterate , unemployable and living with his parents for the rest of his life , probably just what you want .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.