The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More bikes 🤣
Has anyone ever counted how many bikes / trikes are in that family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah Ingham you absolute witch!! Poor Mila looking so excited to get a surprise with Jace and then the look of disappointment when she realised all the books were for Jace. Sarah would pass her one and it would be passed to Jace or snatched off her. She finally sees one she’d like and wants to put it in her own pile that’s empty she says mine and gets told by Sarah and Jace that they’re both of theirs and she needs to share and it’s put in Jaces pile. How can creepy and Sarah watch this footage back and not see how bad it looks. After the disappointment from seeing there were no books for her they’re deciding which shelf to put it on and Jace says I know somewhere we can put them where Mila can’t grab them. 🙄 Mila has become conditioned to accept that Jace comes first and everything is Jaces. Sarah lies to Mila at the end and tells her she didn’t realise they did books for girls and she’d have to get some. Look how happy Jace looks to get something he likes. How can Sarah not want to see that happiness from her little girl too? 😞

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

Finally a book Mila loves and she says mine.
View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900219View attachment 2900220
View attachment 2900221

Incase people are unaware Jaces bedroom is now Milas too. She has to sleep on the pull out mattress from under his bed because Jace is scared to sleep in his room. The room has none of Milas toys in and when Jace doesn’t want Mila in his room “annoying him.” He locks the door so she can’t get in. 🙄

When Sarah is making food for Jace and Mila. Jace gets served first. Every time! She has to sit and wait for them to put her dinner in front of her.

Jace got two colouring/sticker books sent to him and Mila got told “No! These are Jaces but he might let you play with one tomorrow.” They could have played with one each and would have done so if Mila got two books but no. “These are Jaces!”

Jace got passed every single present Mila opened on her birthday to start playing with while Mila opened her gifts. Meanwhile on Jaces birthday she’s told “These are Jaces!” and she can’t touch any.

Jace gets a special trip to the bakery to pick a huge Cookie Monster for being a good boy. He picked a plain gingerbread man for Mila because he says “I want the best one!” Why the duck have they not taught him that they can both have the best one. At five years old he already knows that he comes before Mila. Mila went to the hospital for a hip appointment and creepy, Izzy and Sarah went to a restaurant for food and didn’t order a meal for Mila and she got no treat.

Mila is always in the background watching her brother get praised for things she can do too! She had to watch Jace get given toys for sleeping in his own room at four when she was sleeping in her own room at just two without any praise or gifts. Mila is almost three. It isn’t her Job to make her brother feel safe in his room. They’ve made her sleep on the floor in Jaces room yet haven’t even bothered to change the space so that she gets to feel like it’s her room too and not just Jaces.

At two years old Mila has just accepted her fate. Boys get treated better. Boys are special. You‘re a girl so you can’t touch your brothers toys but you must share all your things with him. I think she’s pretty much given up on getting any praise from her parents yet she’s such a lovely sweet little girl who cheers her brother on in everything he does. Jace snatches, he grabs, he shouts at her and I’ve never seen him sit there and watch her open a gift and cheer for her because if Mila gets something then so does Jace. Sarah wouldn’t dream of buying Mila a toy and nothing for Jace but she thinks it’s fine to give Jace things while Mila watches. She’s the only one who has to close her eyes while only Jace is given a gift.

Sarah puts so much effort into buying cute girly frilly dresses to fulfil her addiction to baby clothes and then she ignores the child in the cute frilly dresses to favour her brother. I know you’ve never raised a boy Sarah but what’s happening now isn’t the way you do it. You should treat all of your children the same. Jace is five. Stop letting him shout at Mila. Stop letting him snatch from her. She’s two years old and it’s bizarre to see Jace being treated like the youngest sibling when he has two little sisters. The fact he thought it was ok to laugh and mock the way Mila mispronounced a word at two years old when he also mispronounces words shows his behaviour. Mila would have cheered Jace on even if he got it wrong.
Jace is a vile kid - the the point he’s unwatchable

just a brat with zero manners

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy says she has loads to do and won't get it all done, well she would if she didn't sit on her arse chatting to the camera and then go with someone else to get their hair/brows done, then off for the inevitable shopping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Mila will have a playmate soon and I hope they freeze Jace out that’s what he deserves he can play with HIS toys in his ROOM alone serves him right the covetous boy that he is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Sarah Ingham you absolute witch!! Poor Mila looking so excited to get a surprise with Jace and then the look of disappointment when she realised all the books were for Jace. Sarah would pass her one and it would be passed to Jace or snatched off her. She finally sees one she’d like and wants to put it in her own pile that’s empty she says mine and gets told by Sarah and Jace that they’re both of theirs and she needs to share and it’s put in Jaces pile. How can creepy and Sarah watch this footage back and not see how bad it looks. After the disappointment from seeing there were no books for her they’re deciding which shelf to put it on and Jace says I know somewhere we can put them where Mila can’t grab them. 🙄 Mila has become conditioned to accept that Jace comes first and everything is Jaces. Sarah lies to Mila at the end and tells her she didn’t realise they did books for girls and she’d have to get some. Look how happy Jace looks to get something he likes. How can Sarah not want to see that happiness from her little girl too? 😞

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900221

Incase people are unaware Jaces bedroom is now Milas too. She has to sleep on the pull out mattress from under his bed because Jace is scared to sleep in his room. The room has none of Milas toys in and when Jace doesn’t want Mila in his room “annoying him.” He locks the door so she can’t get in. 🙄

When Sarah is making food for Jace and Mila. Jace gets served first. Every time! She has to sit and wait for them to put her dinner in front of her.

Jace got two colouring/sticker books sent to him and Mila got told “No! These are Jaces but he might let you play with one tomorrow.” They could have played with one each and would have done so if Mila got two books but no. “These are Jaces!”

Jace got passed every single present Mila opened on her birthday to start playing with while Mila opened her gifts. Meanwhile on Jaces birthday she’s told “These are Jaces!” and she can’t touch any.

Jace gets a special trip to the bakery to pick a huge Cookie Monster for being a good boy. He picked a plain gingerbread man for Mila because he says “I want the best one!” Why the duck have they not taught him that they can both have the best one. At five years old he already knows that he comes before Mila. Mila went to the hospital for a hip appointment and creepy, Izzy and Sarah went to a restaurant for food and didn’t order a meal for Mila and she got no treat.

Mila is always in the background watching her brother get praised for things she can do too! She had to watch Jace get given toys for sleeping in his own room at four when she was sleeping in her own room at just two without any praise or gifts. Mila is almost three. It isn’t her Job to make her brother feel safe in his room. They’ve made her sleep on the floor in Jaces room yet haven’t even bothered to change the space so that she gets to feel like it’s her room too and not just Jaces.

At two years old Mila has just accepted her fate. Boys get treated better. Boys are special. You‘re a girl so you can’t touch your brothers toys but you must share all your things with him. I think she’s pretty much given up on getting any praise from her parents yet she’s such a lovely sweet little girl who cheers her brother on in everything he does. Jace snatches, he grabs, he shouts at her and I’ve never seen him sit there and watch her open a gift and cheer for her because if Mila gets something then so does Jace. Sarah wouldn’t dream of buying Mila a toy and nothing for Jace but she thinks it’s fine to give Jace things while Mila watches. She’s the only one who has to close her eyes while only Jace is given a gift.

Sarah puts so much effort into buying cute girly frilly dresses to fulfil her addiction to baby clothes and then she ignores the child in the cute frilly dresses to favour her brother. I know you’ve never raised a boy Sarah but what’s happening now isn’t the way you do it. You should treat all of your children the same. Jace is five. Stop letting him shout at Mila. Stop letting him snatch from her. She’s two years old and it’s bizarre to see Jace being treated like the youngest sibling when he has two little sisters. The fact he thought it was ok to laugh and mock the way Mila mispronounced a word at two years old when he also mispronounces words shows his behaviour. Mila would have cheered Jace on even if he got it wrong.
I’m so sad for that beautiful little girl 💔 what hope has she got in life with parents like her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isabelle is just rushed off her feet what with running her own business and being a social butterfly 😏 I’m surprised she has time to lie in bed during the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact that Mila (age 2) knows her mother only loves her four out of ten is very telling. We may only see 20 mins of your day Creepy and Lazy, but it's obvious the rest of the day is just as tit as what you show in the video - probably worse.
If she wasn't the spit of Creepy I'd say Mila was swapped at birth. She's far too intelligent for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Are they ever going to take them out on these bikes or are they just going to be used in the house like all the others?

Reactions: 24
How sad for Mila. She opened her eyes and they lit up when she saw the bike. Granted she didn’t see the trike they’d put there for her, but she immediately held back and her face sank when she saw Jace one again run to something for him 🙁 That’s what they’ve done to her and they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves as parents. Why have they even bothered with a trike? She’s almost 3 and would be much better suited to a balance bike at her age. The bike is already on the small side for Jace as well - serves them right for not doing anything about it for months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900221

The woman is vile! Those children are nothing but performing monkeys to her ,and what little income they can bring in by sitting ,being directed ,to hold out their hands and then react for the camera! Sarah`s going to really pay for all the times she made Jace number 1 and gave into his demands! If he`s (through no fault of his own) becoming unlikeable now ,just imagine him as a teen..:(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More bikes than bloody Halfords 👀. Sarahs screeching cackle is enough to kill a corpse and as much as I wouldn’t piss on that scruffy dirty rat I do have to give him credit for putting up with that day in and day out. Christopher Malcom, I have one question for you big G. Do you drink at night to drown out the echo of that women ( I won’t call her a lady ) you call a wife or, does that constant winging and screeching turn you on as much as the pink frenchies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact that Mila (age 2) knows her mother only loves her four out of ten is very telling. We may only see 20 mins of your day Creepy and Lazy, but it's obvious the rest of the day is just as tit as what you show in the video - probably worse.
If she wasn't the spit of Creepy I'd say Mila was swapped at birth. She's far too intelligent for them.
Yeh Matilda springs to mind

• Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900221

I know he’s a product of his parents, but Jace is a vile little tit! Poor Mila looked absolutely devastated when she realised that none of the books were for her. When he was snatching saying “MINE!” when Mila finally found one she liked. “Put it up there so Mila can’t grab it” duck right off. Mila gets NOTHING. Jace gets EVERYTHING. My heart breaks for little Mila.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I don't understand if Fat Saz has a million and one things to do. How are the kids being homeschooled? I have a million and one things to do. But not one of them gets done until my daughters home ed day is over. I've been wanting to wash the bedding all week. My hubby finally got round to doing it today whilst I was at yet another club with my daughter. How can anyone have 6 kids and spend so much time buying 'cute littul' dresses, and prepping for yet another holiday. I've one child to home ed. She has 3 (we all know Borabelle isn't doing any further education, but chosen to be a lazy unemployed adult)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't often watch their vlogs, but anytime Jace appears in the title or thumbnail, it is a hard no from me 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More bikes 🤣
Has anyone ever counted how many bikes / trikes are in that family.
My last count Jace had 6 bikes Mila had 3 bikes Esme & Isla has 2 bikes each including the e bike
And I think the big G has a bike too
Anyone else notice how worried she looked when that police car drove past them
I noticed it too

If my wife needed something from the chemist I would of had it and been back by the time it took him and then he still needed Sarah to protect him and hold his hand and this n0nce thinks he’s a G lol

See Frank is coming back again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.