The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, here's the thing, yes, I believe a lot of the news is manipulated by the government ie..blaming single parents, the disabled, immigrants etc for the state of our nation as they are all claiming so much benefits ( not true, its fractional) but this takes us away from the truth, that the government is abusing the country's money in so many ways.
But my answer has always been, watch the news, watch documentaries, have discussions with friends, family, people in positions of interest, talk to councillors, read a wide range of media, make your own mind up. I taught my boys this from young, I had no fear of them being brainwashed, as they had minds that were inquisitive, they were interested. My eldest son is an atheist and I remember from young he wanted to talk to people that went to church, synagogue, temples, mosques, his school was fantastic, they got leaders in from these places of worship for the boys to talk to. My other son has a great belief and love for God, as I do. Two boys, same parents, but were allowed access to find things out. Made their own minds up.
The Ingham kids are being alienated out of fear of them learning things he doesn't want them to, just like a dictatorship.
Its bloody sad and bloody cruel and all born from fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's actually uncanny that both Creepy and Andrew Tate have sidekick brothers. The similarities are endless 💪💪

Screenshot 2024-04-26 16.37.07.png

Screenshot 2024-04-26 16.32.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
See, here's the thing, yes, I believe a lot of the news is manipulated by the government ie..blaming single parents, the disabled, immigrants etc for the state of our nation as they are all claiming so much benefits ( not true, its fractional) but this takes us away from the truth, that the government is abusing the country's money in so many ways.
But my answer has always been, watch the news, watch documentaries, have discussions with friends, family, people in positions of interest, talk to councillors, read a wide range of media, make your own mind up. I taught my boys this from young, I had no fear of them being brainwashed, as they had minds that were inquisitive, they were interested. My eldest son is an atheist and I remember from young he wanted to talk to people that went to church, synagogue, temples, mosques, his school was fantastic, they got leaders in from these places of worship for the boys to talk to. My other son has a great belief and love for God, as I do. Two boys, same parents, but were allowed access to find things out. Made their own minds up.
The Ingham kids are being alienated out of fear of them learning things he doesn't want them to, just like a dictatorship.
Its bloody sad and bloody cruel and all born from fear.
The government don’t control the media - they don’t even control the government. They are both just pantomime, and the script is written by others.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The fact that these two rats did that Q&A a few months ago and when a question came up about homeschooling, Chris, then started off by saying he’s found ‘ loopholes’ so they don’t have to submit work. The fact he has been looking for said ‘ loopholes ‘ to get out of sending in work, proves to me that there is in fact no homeschooling being done by those elder three girls
There are no loopholes legally he doesn't have to send them it's not a loophole he's just read the home Ed groups.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hospital sterilisation update - both of them angry and having a whinge as per usual. She’s now been offered a further investigation to check if the tubes are tied and still not happy and she’s concerned about the contrast dyes and X-rays in that area of her body. She also mentioned if it’s not done she can just be rebooked to have it done properly - what’s happened to the 5 extra children Chris wants her to have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hospital sterilisation update - both of them angry and having a whinge as per usual. She’s now been offered a further investigation to check if the tubes are tied and still not happy and she’s concerned about the contrast dyes and X-rays in that area of her body. She also mentioned if it’s not done she can just be rebooked to have it done properly - what’s happened to the 5 extra children Chris wants her to have 🤣
No mention of why it have taken so long to get this apointment. If I did not know, I would have thought it had taken this long for the hospital to schedule her.
And off course the scan is being worked around her traveling days, not her working her travelingdays around the hospitalapointment.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She's angry if offered further investigation but angry if they don't. She wants it done properly but was upset it was done in the first place and wanted it reversed.

She just wants to complain and no matter what happened she had already decided she wasn't going to be happy about it, right from when she first had the tubes tied in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s all taking this long because she never commits to the follow up appointments. I had an appointment in January where they found something that needed an MRI, I had the MRI last week and the follow up appointment with the consultant for the results yesterday. That’s 3 months total. And it is a problem on a similar level of urgency to Lazy. This situation has been going on since December if you are counting from the sterilisation nonsense, or since before she had Mila if we are talking about the MRI for the cyst. She is her own worst enemy. I also hate the faux concern about the danger of x rays and dye to her body as if she’s a bastion of health the rest of the time. The woman shovels sugar and fat into her face every minute of the day and doesn’t even walk anywhere let alone exercise. I hardly think the x ray and dye will be the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont think think she will go ahead with the dye and xrays, she's already started with the "I've been told it's not good for my body" all she needs is Chris in her ear, doing his "research" and she won't set foot in the hospital again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Noticed this was yet another week day where all but Aurora were left at home when the kids should be home educating during the day. They had the appointment but they could have gone home and saved shopping for another day.

Jace and Mila both in PJs at the end, just the other day i spotted him in clothes when it had already got dark. Also lots of us in here commented about why Jace was getting the Tonies box, lo and behold it only comes out today AND she’s told them it’s not for either child to call their own but it’s to be shared. Continuing to pick up and try and prove people wrong.

Reactions: 20
I dont think think she will go ahead with the dye and xrays, she's already started with the "I've been told it's not good for my body" all she needs is Chris in her ear, doing his "research" and she won't set foot in the hospital again.
Good she is already a drain on the nhs !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why didn’t she just say that she bought Jace a second box because all the books were boyish she said I didn’t realise there were girly ones right because you didn’t research did you it’s all about the boy those poor little girls don’t stand a chance 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.