The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their amazing income and Creepy's desire to stay out of the matrix seems to curiously disappear when they need public services. If they don't like how this is being treated, PAY FOR IT AND GO PRIVATE. You have the money, right Chris? Instead you repeatedly drain public health, miss appointments, complain about your treatment, and act as if you're entitled to all of the answers. They really are the biggest pair of tit bag lovers I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry that was disgusting the story’s were all what Jace liked poor mila looked so disappointed what a tit mother to have that much of a favourite😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Good grief why on earth do they need that story telling stuff.Lazyled reading

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry that was disgusting the story’s were all what Jace liked poor mila looked so disappointed what a tit mother to have that much of a favourite😡
Oh I missed that when skimming through, thought she’d actually done something half decent for a change. She’s a witch.

Reactions: 14
Why didn’t she just say that she bought Jace a second box because all the books were boyish she said I didn’t realise there were girly ones right because you didn’t research did you it’s all about the boy those poor little girls don’t stand a chance 😡
Yes Sarah made sure to say they were for sharing. And the kids were ecoing her for the cameras sake. But Jace grabbed every singe one and put it in his pile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m absolutely more disgusted than ever with the Seacroft elephant tonight.

* The woman who took part in many medical trials (for money) is panicking about contrast die.
* Same woman is failing to squeeze her nethers into size 18 shorts. Notwithstanding the zip will be shattered the cyst and her menstrual fluid will have been squeezed within an inch of their lives.
* How is £10 for two coffees a problem?
*Baby almost force fed a croissant. An almond one at that.
* Poor little Mila. Showering Jace with stuff and ‘we will get you something soon Mila’ is beyond disgusting. Poor little mite. My heart bleeds for her and her little shadow.

Tattler led Jace - we don’t need books (lazy having bought him some) we’ve got Tonies now. For a split second I almost warmed to the brat. Only a split second tho …,

• Heart
I dont think think she will go ahead with the dye and xrays, she's already started with the "I've been told it's not good for my body" all she needs is Chris in her ear, doing his "research" and she won't set foot in the hospital again.
What does she care wasn't she the one going for medical tests etc when she first started blogging

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why didn’t she just say that she bought Jace a second box because all the books were boyish she said I didn’t realise there were girly ones right because you didn’t research did you it’s all about the boy those poor little girls don’t stand a chance 😡
Thought she didn’t label things ‘girly’ or
Boys only with Jace?

Reactions: 18
Neither is so much cream and cheese good for the body but she troughs that down no problem, thought tonie thing was for Jaces birthday

Reactions: 16
At the beginning the way Sarah did the recap about the hospital and everything felt like she had to watch her old vlogs from when she had the tubes tied just to get it right for the vlog but all in all when the hospital ready to get her in for the MRI the hospital will work around Sarah when she is back from holiday by the sounds of things
But OMG 😆 Sarah trying to squeeze into the shorts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What does she care wasn't she the one going for medical tests etc when she first started blogging
You know what isn't good for your body, Sarah? Being about 150lbs overweight. Pregnancy after pregnancy with limited prenatal care. Having sex with someone who is teeming with STDs. Sitting for hours on end. Not to mention your diet. Who would be concerned about some imagine dye compared to the amount of cheese you put into your body?

• Heart
Hospital sterilisation update - both of them angry and having a whinge as per usual. She’s now been offered a further investigation to check if the tubes are tied and still not happy and she’s concerned about the contrast dyes and X-rays in that area of her body. She also mentioned if it’s not done she can just be rebooked to have it done properly - what’s happened to the 5 extra children Chris wants her to have 🤣
She’s worried about contrast dyes? She needs to stfu I had a scan on Tuesday that is 8 years worth of radiation and I couldn’t go near anyone after 8 hours. I’m then having another radioactive tracer on Thursday to check my kidneys. She should be lucky her problem isn’t super serious. She makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
HE didn't start youtube at all. it TOOK sarahs channel over when he saw it was making money and making them popular. She used to do it as something todo.
He saw it was a way to control her so he started doing the editing etc and changed the payment details to his.. That is when Sarah suddenly lost her debit card and he refused to replace it saying she doesn't need a separate one. Poor lil excuse of a male feeling he has to dominate all those in his household yet hides behind them all when they are in public. What an utter nob.
It’s ludicrous she doesn’t have her own card but at the very least why doesn’t she have the card stored on her apple wallet?

Reactions: 22
I have never seen someone under so much financial abuse as I have Sarah. If she left him I would clap. I feel she would get such a strong following ...

Reactions: 20
Yes Sarah made sure to say they were for sharing. And the kids were ecoing her for the cameras sake. But Jace grabbed every singe one and put it in his pile.
When Mila grabbed one and seemed so excited and was very excited he said " it isn't really yours" lets put it on my pile. sarah gave the classic Its to share speech but whos buying it. Jace is spoiled and has no sharing skills. Sarah you need to not play favourites and teach him some basic manners and haring skills. Most children his age are in school and have learnt this from peers and teachers ( as well as parents). Is it too much to buy stories they may both like? Or get Mila some more girly ones if she is into ballerinas/fairies etc..

The toons box is great idea though. She could read the physical book with them too. Growing up we had CDs in the car of all the Roald Dahl stories and i loved listening to Stephen Frys narration.
1714163116599.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but please can somebody come up with a "no holes barred" thread title suggestion? Funniest Freudian Slip I've heard in ages! 😂
It`s "no holes barred" with creepy ingham at the Ibis!😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.