The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! šŸ’¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donte was caught in the background, as was Atlanta, so it was definitely them.

Poor Mila in that iridescent coat though. She looked like a cheap bath bomb, wrapped in that awful thing.

View attachment 2879772
Did Sarah and Mila go to audition for a new version of this musicvideo

Thank you @CheekyChappy I love this one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers routinely give those to pass-holders, for their birthday?

Reactions: 8
Oh Chris, tattlers really are getting to you at the moment arenā€™t they šŸ˜‚ Another snarky comment from him in the background - show your face fool if you want to chat s**t like the big g you think you are šŸ¤”

Checkout is 10am so theyā€™ve overstayed their welcome in the room as well.
---
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers give those to pass holders, for their birthday?
Thinking about it and back to previous visit of ours this year, when ride ops are really poor due to weather or other breakdown issues, they offer some sort of reimbursement/gesture. We got the silver fastracks issued to us for our next visit. I expect they probably had something to this effect OR it was a worker who happens to be an iFam as some staff are allowed to give out gestures of goodwill randomly as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sorry but if Isla really wanted you to go with her on her first ride on the smiler why could you not have put Aurora in the pram from the beginning to make sure you were available for it Sarah, If Golden boy really needed that pram (I doubt it) he could have it afterwards and you could have kept Aurora on you.

When I read birthdaywish finally happen as a vlog name I though. Oh they are picking up Isabelles car on their way home, or they are finally doing the afternoontea Isla wanted last year, or they have skipped a few days again and is back home doing Islas roommakeover finally.
But noooo it is yet another rollercoaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers routinely give those to pass-holders, for their birthday?
I never got one for my birthday stay, but that was pre covid. Maybe they complained about something.

Reactions: 11
Sarah has camera in one hand, an umbrella in the other hand but it still does not look like she have that missing part of the sling around Aurora.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh Chris, tattlers really are getting to you at the moment arenā€™t they šŸ˜‚ Another snarky comment from him in the background - show your face fool if you want to chat s**t like the big g you think you are šŸ¤”
View attachment 2879826
Checkout is 10am so theyā€™ve overstayed their welcome in the room as well.
---

Thinking about it and back to previous visit of ours this year, when ride ops are really poor due to weather or other breakdown issues, they offer some sort of reimbursement/gesture. We got the silver fastracks issued to us for our next visit. I expect they probably had something to this effect OR it was a worker who happens to be an iFam as some staff are allowed to give out gestures of goodwill randomly as well.
Did they not say the other day that they were staying somewhere other than the caravan for a couple of nights?

Reactions: 5
His hair! I think he'd like to speak to the manager šŸ˜‚ :m

View attachment 2879072
The state of it in his reel šŸ¤¢ Really makes you wonder what heā€™s looking at in the viewfinder amongst the the grease, the combover fringe to hide the balding & the long hair thatā€™s in need of a trim. This is the look of someone you actively try to avoid because he looks dodgy as hell & you would be warning your kids to keep their distance from this house. You can smell him just by looking at him šŸ¤®šŸ¤£
---
Has anyone questioned the Guinea pigs? It doesnā€™t sound like Chris bothered to go out that morning. He canā€™t have done as he supposedly woke at 8.30 got himself ready and got back by 10am if itā€™s 20 mins each way plus traffic to get back into the park as they are small road leading in and usually busy. They then didnā€™t leave the park until after it closed & went to a restaurant on way home? It was dark when they were at that restaurant so looking at least 8pm onwards there.

They do not deserve those Guinea pigs at all. They need feeding throughout the day as they are constantly grazing not to mention checking in on them from a safety pov if heā€™s left heating and whatever else on šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I doubt it unless itā€™s a new thing, have stayed at the hotel for my kids birthdays many times in the past and had the birthday package (think it was around Ā£25/30 for a cake, balloons and a teddy in the room, cake was always very nice) but never had a voucher included, we were Merlin pass holders then as well.

Reactions: 11
Did they not say the other day that they were staying somewhere other than the caravan for a couple of nights?
Creepy went on a moon voyage, in his specially-themed top bunk for Top Gs. šŸ‘ŠšŸ¤˜

MoonVoyager.jpg

When he said that the beds were wrecked from all of the kids jumping on them, all I could think of was that cringefest of a reel where he jumped on his bed because he'd supposedly left the matrix and was so rich that he didn't need to go to out to work any more.

Now Mr Ā£10k sleeps in a novelty single bunk bed designed for children. You're hitting the dizzy heights alright, Christopher. To infinity...via the top bunk and Uranus.šŸ’„šŸŖšŸŒ›šŸ¤”šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Creepy went on a moon voyage, in his specially-themed top bunk for Top Gs. šŸ‘ŠšŸ¤˜

View attachment 2879963

When he said that the beds were wrecked from all of the kids jumping on them, all I could think of was that cringefest of a reel where he jumped on his bed because he'd supposedly left the matrix and was so rich that he didn't need to go to out to work any more.

Now Mr Ā£10k sleeps in a novelty single bunk bed designed for children. You're hitting the dizzy heights alright, Christopher. To infinity...via the top bunk and Uranus.šŸ’„šŸŖšŸŒ›šŸ¤”šŸ‘Œ
After this comment only thing I can think of is the I'm a little teapot sofa...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey, Creepy, you dumb duck! Iā€™ve lived in my house a year less than you. My husband works long hours, yet heā€™s fully decorated every room. Heā€™s built cupboards in alcoves, rearranged the kitchen and en suite. Heā€™s landscaped the front garden , weā€˜ve had a big patio and raised beds put in the back and heā€™s going to get cracking on that In the next few weeks. Going to work doesnā€˜t stop people being productive, being lazy fuckers like you and your fat wife does.
She's as bad as he is. When my ex-husband and I bought our first house he was working away from home fly-in fly-out basis on rebuilding the marine deisel engines then sea-trialing naval ships. He was gone for 10 weeks then home for 10 days. This went on for over 6 years. Every time he came home I'd have re-done something. The nursery, the kitchen, the bathroom. On one memorable occasion I'd painted the entire front picket fence in three shades of purple. My garden was a miniature rainforest and we had a dog that was walked several times a day and played with in parks.

I had 2 children under 2 and didn't drive but I managed to achieve things. Often when the kids were sleeping because it was better than being sat alone in front of some mindless telly programme. It also meant that when he was home we could spend time as a family. Not deliver him a list of DYI tasks to achieve in his only break from working 70 hour weeks.
---
Another awful vlog!
No suitable wet weather clothes.
No bibs for Aurora, eating food straight off the table.
Feeding Aurora with garlic bread, pasta and probably pizza.
Making Jace and Mila close their eyes to get another dangerous lolly immediately after breakfast.
Filming Jaceā€™s dirty sticky face.
Were the Guinea pigs left in the caravan all day?
Etc etc ā€¦

They have probably escaped the country now on a freebie holiday because these vlogs must have been filmed last week.
And I was howled down when I said she intended to wean that baby straight onto food. Has anyone seen them sterilise & make up a bottle of formula? Has there been a Sarah Says about what brand of formula they chose and why it was deemed the best one? No - because they aren't friggin' doing it.

It's neglect. She's not capable of taking in enough nutrients to thrive off solid foods. Certainly not considering the tit they eat. But even if they fed her exclusively on fresh veg, eggs, fish & lrean meats, she could never get the amount of protein, vitamins & minerals she requires at 6 months without a complete baby formula or breastmilk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And I was howled down when I said she intended to wean that baby straight onto food. Has anyone seen them sterilise & make up a bottle of formula? Has there been a Sarah Says about what brand of formula they chose and why it was deemed the best one? No - because they aren't friggin' doing it.

It's neglect. She's not capable of taking in enough nutrients to thrive off solid foods. Certainly not considering the tit they eat. But even if they fed her exclusively on fresh veg, eggs, fish & lrean meats, she could never get the amount of protein, vitamins & minerals she requires at 6 months without a complete baby formula or breastmilk.
I know guidelines change all the time, my youngest just turned 8, but when he was little the saying was ā€œfood is for fun until oneā€, so we did baby led weaning from 6 months but he was still breastfed as his main source of food until 12 months.

Youā€™re right, If Sarah has said sheā€™s stopping breastfeeding you can guarantee that they arenā€™t faffing around making up formula correctly, much cheaper and easier for the baby to be weaned straight onto Greggs or whatever sodium rich cheese slop Lazy throws together. At least the lack of nutrients will keep her in tiny baby sizes for a while šŸ˜’

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.