The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! šŸ’¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ā£10 voucher was properly given to Isla for her birthday as you just know Sarah complained saying it was her daughters birthday and she upset as she couldnā€™t get on half the rides with the weather etc thatā€™s probably why she was still wearing the birthday badge still the day after her birthday

Reactions: 17
If she's really not giving her any milk at all does it not occur to her that's why she is waking up all through the night? Mine have all taken to eating food really well but at 6 months still had 4 bottles a day of about 8 or 9 oz and gradually cut down themselves how much they were drinking as they increased the amount of food.

Even if she is then feeding her when she wakes at night, they are just going to stay in this cycle of her waking all night for milk because it's the only time she gets to fill up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know guidelines change all the time, my youngest just turned 8, but when he was little the saying was ā€œfood is for fun until oneā€, so we did baby led weaning from 6 months but he was still breastfed as his main source of food until 12 months.

Youā€™re right, If Sarah has said sheā€™s stopping breastfeeding you can guarantee that they arenā€™t faffing around making up formula correctly, much cheaper and easier for the baby to be weaned straight onto Greggs or whatever sodium rich cheese slop Lazy throws together. At least the lack of nutrients will keep her in tiny baby sizes for a while šŸ˜’
The thicko probably thinks sodium rich foods are good for you because of the word rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are they deliberately trying to keep Aurora asleep? Lazy said they were hiding under a tree and she was holding a dummy to ā€œput back inā€ if she wakes up. Sheā€™s not a newborn now Lazy, sheā€™s allowed to have wake windows. No wonder she wonā€™t sleep at night!

Also for the love of god stop calling it spinball wizard. Itā€™s WHIZZER.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Sarah only wants docile newborns she can dress up. She's incapable of supplying anything to her children once she can't shove something in their mouths to keep them quiet. This is why she shoves sweets at them, it makes for a quiet life for her (to spend on the sofa or shopping).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Funny thing is, she's not even doing BLW. She's just handing her whatever she can get her ham hock hands on. Lazy led, same as with the other two. Because she can't be arsed to pick up a spoon. But instead using her fingers to shove food in the babies mouth. Which definitely is not BLW

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she's really not giving her any milk at all does it not occur to her that's why she is waking up all through the night? Mine have all taken to eating food really well but at 6 months still had 4 bottles a day of about 8 or 9 oz and gradually cut down themselves how much they were drinking as they increased the amount of food.

Even if she is then feeding her when she wakes at night, they are just going to stay in this cycle of her waking all night for milk because it's the only time she gets to fill up.
If this is what she is doing it will make the baby extremely poorly, I know of someone who stopped giving formula early on and switched to cows milk, the baby ended up in hospital at about 10/11 months. They had a weak immune system, was always ill and lethargic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know guidelines change all the time, my youngest just turned 8, but when he was little the saying was ā€œfood is for fun until oneā€, so we did baby led weaning from 6 months but he was still breastfed as his main source of food until 12 months.

Youā€™re right, If Sarah has said sheā€™s stopping breastfeeding you can guarantee that they arenā€™t faffing around making up formula correctly, much cheaper and easier for the baby to be weaned straight onto Greggs or whatever sodium rich cheese slop Lazy throws together. At least the lack of nutrients will keep her in tiny baby sizes for a while šŸ˜’
Iā€™m completely the womanā€™s choice and it absolutely should be Sarahā€™s decision only but has she said why she is stopping breastfeeding? Seems strange not to carry on, not like she has work or other commitments that would make it hard

Reactions: 11
Has she really stopped feeding Aurora breast milk during the day? Iā€™ve missed that in the vlog if so - at the end Chris did say that food was good and itā€™s not all just about the boobie milk so assumed sheā€™s still nursing her herself? Mine were still very regular on the boob even beyond a year. They were on 3 meals and snacks a day quite quickly but werenā€™t ā€˜eatingā€™ much of what was served up so the milk was still their main food source. But my bottle fed babies went down to fewer bottle feeds but still the recommended daily intake of formula milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely she's not stupid enough to stop BF yet. I'm glad she's not talking about it on the vlogs, she did enough of that with Jace.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers routinely give those to pass-holders, for their birthday?
No. Sometimes you might get picked randomly to receive a voucher when you go through the turnstiles or if you make a complaint you might get one as a goodwill gesture

Reactions: 9
Has she really stopped feeding Aurora breast milk during the day? Iā€™ve missed that in the vlog if so - at the end Chris did say that food was good and itā€™s not all just about the boobie milk so assumed sheā€™s still nursing her herself? Mine were still very regular on the boob even beyond a year. They were on 3 meals and snacks a day quite quickly but werenā€™t ā€˜eatingā€™ much of what was served up so the milk was still their main food source. But my bottle fed babies went down to fewer bottle feeds but still the recommended daily intake of formula milk.
Please say chris didnā€™t call it boobie milk šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Probably stopped breastfeeding so she can get pregnant again !

So if not breast feeding or bottle feeding how is aurora getting enough fluids , has she been seen with a bottle with water in or is it straight onto the coke ?

wow if only Inhad known not to bother with a bit of baby rice at first and then all that careful cooking , I could have just shoved a gregs sausage roll and a can of coke at baby !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny thing is, she's not even doing BLW. She's just handing her whatever she can get her ham hock hands on. Lazy led, same as with the other two. Because she can't be arsed to pick up a spoon. But instead using her fingers to shove food in the babies mouth. Which definitely is not BLW
Yes, where's all the milk and the spoon feeding? It was time consuming, but we always started on baby rice, pureed apple, pureed vegetables, and not just sweet foods, because otherwise they refused savoury tastes. My children were born long before baby led weaning, but I mainly liquidised the meals we were having, unless they weren't suitable and then I cooked something specifically and liquidised. Finger food started with rusks, soft fruit etc, not rubbish like she's giving her. Once again, it's pure common sense, of which she has none.
And I carried on breastfeeding for over a year with each of my children too. She does what suits her, not the baby, which is why there is no milk involved. Making bottles up involves effort, so it doesn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, where's all the milk and the spoon feeding? It was time consuming, but we always started on baby rice, pureed apple, pureed vegetables, and not just sweet foods, because otherwise they refused savoury tastes. My children were born long before baby led weaning, but I mainly liquidised the meals we were having, unless they weren't suitable and then I cooked something specifically and liquidised. Finger food started with rusks, soft fruit etc, not rubbish like she's giving her. Once again, it's pure common sense, of which she has none.
And I carried on breastfeeding for over a year with each of my children too. She does what suits her, not the baby, which is why there is no milk involved. Making bottles up involves effort, so it doesn't happen.
I donā€™t like to stick up for them but BLW is a great method for weaning.

We made sure to monitor salt content but my two that we baby-led weaned were having bits from family meals from pretty much day one. Itā€™s all about exploring textures, tastes etc at her age.

Itā€™s perfectly fine to do and actually has benefits over traditional led weaning in that they are learning to chew and exploring different textures from the off & there are thoughts it creates better appetites as they get used to a wider range of tastes and flavours. PurĆ©es and mushy foods have all the flavours clumped into one and they arenā€™t able to develop their chewing/oral skills straight away. I did both methods, older ones being traditional weaned with soft finger foods but younger ones were BLW & nothing wrong with either - itā€™s very much personal preference šŸ˜Š

They are just feeding her anything and everything though and probably wonā€™t be monitoring things like salt levels etc and weā€™ve seen that with Jace & Mila too (Greggs sausage roll).

Reactions: 16
She's as bad as he is. When my ex-husband and I bought our first house he was working away from home fly-in fly-out basis on rebuilding the marine deisel engines then sea-trialing naval ships. He was gone for 10 weeks then home for 10 days. This went on for over 6 years. Every time he came home I'd have re-done something. The nursery, the kitchen, the bathroom. On one memorable occasion I'd painted the entire front picket fence in three shades of purple. My garden was a miniature rainforest and we had a dog that was walked several times a day and played with in parks.

I had 2 children under 2 and didn't drive but I managed to achieve things. Often when the kids were sleeping because it was better than being sat alone in front of some mindless telly programme. It also meant that when he was home we could spend time as a family. Not deliver him a list of DYI tasks to achieve in his only break from working 70 hour weeks.
---

And I was howled down when I said she intended to wean that baby straight onto food. Has anyone seen them sterilise & make up a bottle of formula? Has there been a Sarah Says about what brand of formula they chose and why it was deemed the best one? No - because they aren't friggin' doing it.

It's neglect. She's not capable of taking in enough nutrients to thrive off solid foods. Certainly not considering the tit they eat. But even if they fed her exclusively on fresh veg, eggs, fish & lrean meats, she could never get the amount of protein, vitamins & minerals she requires at 6 months without a complete baby formula or breastmilk.
I think sheā€™s still breastfeeding. The baby will be getting all she needs from that whilst sheā€™s given the worst possible solids you could wean a baby onto. I hope she breastfeeds her until sheā€™s ten because sheā€™s not going to get everything she should from chips, pizza, pasta and sweets.

I did baby led weaning with both of mine. Itā€™s fantastic. Not a single Greggā€™s pasty or sausage roll was ever consumed.

Reactions: 11
I think sheā€™s still breastfeeding. The baby will be getting all she needs from that whilst sheā€™s given the worst possible solids you could wean a baby onto. I hope she breastfeeds her until sheā€™s ten because sheā€™s not going to get everything she should from chips, pizza, pasta and sweets.

I did baby led weaning with both of mine. Itā€™s fantastic. Not a single Greggā€™s pasty or sausage roll was ever consumed.
Oh she is still breastfeeding (I have such a headache from the throwbacks to the same discussion over and over again, when she did this with Mila) because she loves to just throw her breasts out in public or just to have an excuse to just sit on the sofa pretending she have no other kid to take care off.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.