The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! šŸ’¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No friends shown in the vlog again šŸ™„ either Atlanta her mum and brother didnā€™t show up or they did and big Saz didnā€™t film them as it would mean they were using them for their 3 disabled passes again or Big Saz is trying to pretend to people it was other ā€˜friends ā€˜ by not showing them. šŸ˜‚

Saz we all know your ā€™friend circleā€™ Lottie and her mum (IFAM) and Atlanta and her mum (IFAM) the latter 2 just being used for disabled passes

Reactions: 16
Yes, where's all the milk and the spoon feeding? It was time consuming, but we always started on baby rice, pureed apple, pureed vegetables, and not just sweet foods, because otherwise they refused savoury tastes. My children were born long before baby led weaning, but I mainly liquidised the meals we were having, unless they weren't suitable and then I cooked something specifically and liquidised. Finger food started with rusks, soft fruit etc, not rubbish like she's giving her. Once again, it's pure common sense, of which she has none.
And I carried on breastfeeding for over a year with each of my children too. She does what suits her, not the baby, which is why there is no milk involved. Making bottles up involves effort, so it doesn't happen.
Thing is, what babies are usually weaned on doesn't fit the Mingham diet. She needs to be on the waffles, pizzas, big pasta carby meals, burgahs, McDonalds etc etc asap so the brokies can continue with the meal sharing. Can't have the other 7 sharing a 50inch šŸ¤­ pizza and communcal bottle of pop. While Aurora has a healthy plateful of veg and breastmilk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like he's wearing standard prison issue wear.
Practicing for when karma bites him on the moobs?
---
I donā€™t like to stick up for them but BLW is a great method for weaning.

We made sure to monitor salt content but my two that we baby-led weaned were having bits from family meals from pretty much day one. Itā€™s all about exploring textures, tastes etc at her age.

Itā€™s perfectly fine to do and actually has benefits over traditional led weaning in that they are learning to chew and exploring different textures from the off & there are thoughts it creates better appetites as they get used to a wider range of tastes and flavours. PurĆ©es and mushy foods have all the flavours clumped into one and they arenā€™t able to develop their chewing/oral skills straight away. I did both methods, older ones being traditional weaned with soft finger foods but younger ones were BLW & nothing wrong with either - itā€™s very much personal preference šŸ˜Š

They are just feeding her anything and everything though and probably wonā€™t be monitoring things like salt levels etc and weā€™ve seen that with Jace & Mila too (Greggs sausage roll).
BLW is fantastic, but not Sarah's version. As a Geordie I do see a lot of the bairns down town with Greggs dummies in, no wonder there's an obesity epidemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No friends shown in the vlog again šŸ™„ either Atlanta her mum and brother didnā€™t show up or they did and big Saz didnā€™t film them as it would mean they were using them for their 3 disabled passes again or Big Saz is trying to pretend to people it was other ā€˜friends ā€˜ by not showing them. šŸ˜‚
It looks like The Inghams tried pretty hard to not include them but there were still some glimpses. I didn't see them getting on the rides though.

You could tell every time Atlanta's lot were nearby, just by the way Esme was acting. Sarah too. That bit where Sarah rushed over to snuggle up to Esme by one of the rides (Wicker Man?) was hilarious. Their eyes were all over the place and they were chatting tit to camera, clearly distracted. Sarah only jumped in so she could monitor Esme's camerawork and stop her showing us who was in the background. (Hi Big Saz! Rumbled! šŸ‘‹)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Saz we all know your ā€™friend circleā€™ Lottie and her mum (IFAM) and Atlanta and her mum (IFAM) the latter 2 just being used for disabled passes
You could hear her mum outside the haunted house, when they were checking with Jace about riding. Also just after the girls were running off to Nemesis, isabelle didn't want to go and esme said "it seats 4" hinting Atlanta was going with them.

Reactions: 9
Instead of feeling smug because she's the only one with friends, Esme should wonder why they can only meet with their parents trailing around behind them. Even when Esme was staying over with Atlanta the mum went everywhere with them instead of dropping them off.

She will still be doing tik toks in her bedroom instead of meeting up independently with friends, waiting for her mum to arrange another meet up together like she's a small child.

She's seen how it's turned out for Isabelle, who actually at one point did have friends who were not ifam and nothing to do with her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve just watched fizzy lot on the Botswana safari
Itā€™s really interesting and theyā€™ve done more and seen more in the first 2 days than minghams do in 8 weeks
(The food looked delicious)

Reactions: 18
Instead of feeling smug because she's the only one with friends, Esme should wonder why they can only meet with their parents trailing around behind them. Even when Esme was staying over with Atlanta the mum went everywhere with them instead of dropping them off.

She will still be doing tik toks in her bedroom instead of meeting up independently with friends, waiting for her mum to arrange another meet up together like she's a small child.

She's seen how it's turned out for Isabelle, who actually at one point did have friends who were not ifam and nothing to do with her parents.
I wonder if Atlanta and her family live near by. Iā€™m assuming not, or they would have them round more often. Sad to only have friends that not only weirdly you made as ā€œfansā€ but also no one that lives near you.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Atlanta and her family live near by. Iā€™m assuming not, or they would have them round more often. Sad to only have friends that not only weirdly you made as ā€œfansā€ but also no one that lives near you.
Manchester from what we worked out.

Reactions: 12
Oh I hope it was themā€¦ā€¦ wasnā€™t one of big Gā€™s pretend amounts going into a Lloyds account? Would it be wonderful Karma
Oh and someone mentioned the fizz famā€¦ā€¦ that mother is batshit crazy watch her eyes - she was fuming with the bigger girls when they done some tiktoc or some tit saying she helped with it too - too much competition there wanting to be a teenager againā€¦ā€¦, not something our big Saz could be mistaken for

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Saz really just started tonightā€™s vlog talking about how sheā€™s concerned when she sees little children on a caravan park but canā€™t see their parents nearby ??? This, coming from the mother who left Jace on a BEACH on his own in a tent whilst she swanned off with the rest of the family into the sea?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Has Saz really just started tonightā€™s vlog talking about how sheā€™s concerned when she sees little children on a caravan park but canā€™t see their parents nearby ??? This, coming from the mother who left Jace on a BEACH on his own in a tent whilst she swanned off with the rest of the family into the sea?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³
I know they were camped next to the park but didn't she let jace and Mila off on thier own in that first vlog, given how rough he pulled her down the slide at home he needs supervising.

Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
GETTING HOME, MEAL PREPPING & A SURPRISE FOR JACE!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He looks like his teeth have stuck together with toffee and heā€™s trying to pull them apart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know they were camped next to the park but didn't she let jace and Mila off on thier own in that first vlog, given how rough he pulled her down the slide at home he needs supervising.
Yes she did and it's against the campsite rules. There was another parent there with their own kid(s) but Big Saz just watched them from the awning or wherever she planted herself.

The kids ran across a road as well. She should be teaching them a bit of green cross code type road safety. Regardless of how quiet the campsite was, they need to get into the habit of stopping and checking etc every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Said at the start of their trip away that they've picked that pitch right across from the park so they can send kids over if they see other kids in playing and she would film it from the caravan and call them friends šŸ˜‚ Big Saz is so predictable tonight's vlog she sends Jace over to play in the park for 10mins while their packing up and then films him in park with random kids playing around him and calls them friends šŸ˜‚
Classic Sarah šŸ·

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That smug face of his is just asking for a slap ā€¦ not that Iā€™d want to touch his repulsive greasy skin!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.