The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! 💦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sarah counting down to Christmas in insta. Woman has a problem!
I don't understand this either. They spend all year having cosy pj days and opening endless presents. The only thing different is their warehouse gets a glow up when the shopping mall decs come out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They won't remove it, they just decided they won't promote it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Offcourse they will not. Just their standard. And it will just make Esme believe there is nothing wrong with what she has put up.
---
I don't understand this either. They spend all year having cosy pj days and opening endless presents. The only thing different is their warehouse gets a glow up when the shopping mall decs come out.
I am surprised we don't get the countdown in every vlog since she found that options on the pad in the kitchen. Pretty sertain it is only because it will show how far behind they are.

Reactions: 18
Creepy showing who he really is in his latest Instagram reel promoting his Zero 2 10k . ‘The wife’s gonna be on it with all them chores’ 🙄

Says the pathetic little weasel who spends half his life with his bissel 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Creepy showing who he really is in his latest Instagram reel promoting his Zero 2 10k . ‘The wife’s gonna be on it with all them chores’ 🙄

he also says you cannot avoid the decorating anymore.
Øøøh how long does he say he has been doing this scheme. And there is no decorations what so ever on that wall.

Reactions: 18
Why is Sarah counting down to Christmas in insta. Woman has a problem!
I think by this point she just likes Christmas because it's an excuse to buy even more. She can start buying now, put things away never to be seen again, but it's ok because she can say it will be for Christmas.

She maybe used to enjoy Christmas when there was a build up to the children finishing school and they used to go to some fun places. But now they don't do anything different. They don't really have any traditions, they don't even use most of the same decorations because she always wants whatever she finds in B&M. They don't even do any kind of "decorating for Christmas" kind of vlog, it's just Sarah pointing to a new piece of tat behind her that she put up at some point. They don't do anything with family other than Jane and Steve. No one has any friends. No Christmas school events. Scared to go out in public to local events.

In reality when it gets to Christmas there isn't any excitement from any of them, they don't buy a single gift for anyone outside of the household. They even do secret santa for each other when for most people that is something associated with work, a group of friends or extended family, to avoid having to buy for every person. Not family members living together, who would usually be buying a gift for each other anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
His hair! I think he'd like to speak to the manager 😂 :m

Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.13.33.png

Obligatory Chris is Sarah's witch pics, and he's genuinely enjoying it!

Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.08.15.png
Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.06.38.png
Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.07.05.png
Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.06.16.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
'Someone' got their birthday wish, I take it that someone is Isla but she's not in the reel, no of course it's his beloved Isabelle acting like a 12 year old.

So they are going to drag out the Alton Towers content into a second day where they'll make a big deal over Nemesis Reborn and probably not do much else except race the toddlers to get to Cbeebies land.

I wonder if this is the day they see Atlanta, I wouldn't put it past them to dump at least Aurora on Atlanta's mum so the rest of them can go on rides all together.

Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family posted:
FINALLY GETTING HER BIRTHDAY WISH AT ALTON TOWERS!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s bored. They all are. Dossing their lives away, and, what is Christmas to her? Another bloody holiday, after loads of others, dossing around with everyone bored.
Those kids doing tik toks all day must be bored out their mind

Reactions: 26
Another awful vlog!
No suitable wet weather clothes.
No bibs for Aurora, eating food straight off the table.
Feeding Aurora with garlic bread, pasta and probably pizza.
Making Jace and Mila close their eyes to get another dangerous lolly immediately after breakfast.
Filming Jace’s dirty sticky face.
Were the Guinea pigs left in the caravan all day?
Etc etc …

They have probably escaped the country now on a freebie holiday because these vlogs must have been filmed last week.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
In tonight's vlog, both Sarah and Esme say that it is Sarah's first ever ride on Wickerman (because she'd always been pregnant or wearing a baby during their past trips there). I remember seeing her going on it before. I had a quick look back and on the vlog from 30 May 2018 at 17.30 mins , there are both Esme and Sarah on Wickerman together! This ride is very fast, scary and very memorable and yet neither of them could remember Sarah going on it....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
In tonight's vlog, both Sarah and Esme say that it is Sarah's first ever ride on Wickerman (because she'd always been pregnant or wearing a baby during their past trips there). I remember seeing her going on it before. I had a quick look back and on the vlog from 30 May 2018 at 17.30 mins , there are both Esme and Sarah on Wickerman together! This ride is very fast, scary and very memorable and yet neither of them could remember Sarah going on it....
Have they filmed on the rides this time? AT have a strict no photography on rides rule, they don’t even allow chest mounts, I’ve reported them to Merlin and AT in the past but of course they’ve already left the park so nothing can be done, they seem to think to rules don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.