Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Had the vlog playing yesterday while I looked at comments, I'm sure Sarah said Chris gave her the wrong bits of the reusable nappy for Aurora because he's out of practice, so we're they using disposable whilst away?
She used disposable. She stated it as soon as she was home"we are back in our regular nappies hey" and then turned her on to her tummy to act like she rolled over. Whilst, she still can't sit on her own

Attachments

Reactions: 13

nattis

VIP Member
wow the day after golden boys birthday and they are doing a Surprise for Mila vlog.

sneakypeak04

Speaking of bikes what happened with the one he was meant to get for Christmas, did they ever sort the missing parts or buy him a new one? I'm betting he got one yesterday or its been completely forgotten
It’s at the same place Isabelle’s car is she was meant to get for her 18th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Creepy claims the playroom is huge, isn't it just a normal sized room? As with everything involving the Inghams it has to be humongous, massive and better than anything anyone else has.

So if it's outdoor equipment, does that mean they will eventually put it outside to go rusty/blow away/get nicked by 'intruders' while they are running away?
Maybe they'll invite Jace's 'friends' or Katrina's boys round to play.
According to the sales floor plan which is still online, the playroom is 5.1x4.6m. It’s not huge and you can see it’s not just by having that equipment in there.

Holol457

I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
Sending lots of prayers and well wishes 💖 hoping you'll make a full recovery take care

• Heart

Daisydreaming

Just read the posts and comments about Izzy not seeing her dad and the suggestion from an old Gossip Guru post that bio dad may be abusive. If a parent is alleged to be abusive, it's just not the case that Sarah goes to court and gets access stopped. I experienced similar with a friend and her girls' dad. Social Services became involved, the children were interviewed, reports were written for court, dad can be assessed too and he can be assessed with a monitored meeting with Izzy (unless its too emotionally harmful for the child). It takes months and months of filling in paperwork, interviews, court hearings, parental courses etc. It ends up affecting all areas of your life, surely someone would have picked up that something was going on behind the scenes when they were vlogging. Izzy's dad would have had done a lot to prevent her dad from seeing Izzy. The courts stopped the father I know from seeing his daughters, he was an abusive drunk who tried to kill mum. If Izzy was aged over 10 at the time her decision would have had a big impact, but along with everything I mentioned above. My friends girls were really affected by it all and you could tell. Just by looking at them.

I think it's more Sarah has taken dad to court to sort access rights (just simply who has Izzy when) using a solicitor. Then bio dad felt he couldn't fight her as he couldn't afford legal representation and didn't feel he could self represent. Then if he's ever asked for access, Sarah just mentions court. The wealthy parent can use the whole court process to their benefit and it puts off those who had little or no money from fighting.
Isabelle went on holiday to Spain with her dad in July 2018 so there can’t have been a court order then

MissWinnie

VIP Member
View attachment 2841387

Sarah recently started following a company on insta that sells this stuff, maybe its something like this for Jace, they do various styles in climbing frames slides etc
It’s all for toddlers/preschoolers rather than 5-6yo though. Stupid woman, would have been much better for Mila but of course Jace needs to have the best of the best.

I bet creepy has attached a dynamo to his ancestors in their graves and the power generated by their spinning is running the house. That’s why there was a power cut when they didn’t vlog/publicly disgrace themselves for a few days 🤣

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
I started training to work in elderly care last week and I know that many blessings can come from pain.
Best of luck with your training and new direction. You've always come across as a very kind and compassionate person so I'm sure that your clients/patients will be very lucky to have you involved in their care x

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
I would love to stick all the Ifam into one room and just observe them, I swear it wouldn't take them long to descend into chaos, they literally argue over nothing in those comments. One person asked when Jaces birthday vlog was and was told to piss off 😂
And we`re the ones who need to "get a life"?? Really creepy/lazy?? :rolleyes:

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
I am exhausted. I recognise the difficulties with Big Saz. She’s a hard shelled slow moving creature just like our rescue tortoise. He’s been hot footing it around the sitting room. He’s likely a bit faster than Lazy. Poor Isabelle. I am running around after him just like she tends to her mothers every whim.
Is your tortoise noisy? My old neighbour had a tortoise that was always trying to escape their garden and get into ours. He could move so fast when he was on a mission but invariably he'd end up getting stuck and he'd make the weirdest groaning noises (out of frustration, I guess.) I had no idea that they could move so quickly or be so vocal! Fascinating creatures.

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I can see where izzy is heading, the same way my friends sil ended, dead from an ED after months in and out of hospital. She is turning into a skeleton.
She's definitely sadly now got the 'lollipop head'

• Sad

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Someone mentioned it here..I had to go and scroll to find it. I had wondered if they bought a new one.
Look at the state🤣
Are they waiting for yet another gifted trampoline, by putting it out like that🤦🏼‍♀️
I think he must have been made to retrieve it, didn’t it blow on to the land behind their house, I think he was hoping someone would do it for him!!