Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoveisLove

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of shit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want fuck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is shit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb bitch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.
That is fantastically written ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Neck lace

VIP Member
I really appreciate that @mags
We don't understand when things happen the way they do, but I still have so much to give to the world. I will not be broken.
You are totally amazing. I so hope that each day, things get a little brighter for you. I am so very sorry about whatever it is that you have been through 😔. No one can break someone as wonderful as you ❤

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Izzy thinks hilarious can also mean hypocritical.

Thought she had a 9 in English.

434244983_826103852889075_5523803196110484642_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but if my 5yr old child had a friend round to play they would be going home long before 10.30pm at night, even if I had to drive them home 🙈 and my 5yr old would be tucked up in bed long before then too. So is this a friend/neighbour/ifam friend that just happens to have a 5yr old too 🤷‍♀️ it can't be a genuine play date just for Jace.
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't go round till late anyway, I wouldn't be leaving at that time if I'd been there all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wheeze

She can't claim 3500 when she's been using disposables for the last 6 weeks and then will be again when they're next off on their travels 😆 What reusable sanitary protection are they using, did I miss a vlog?

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Lazy is the only one who didn't post a photo of herself with Jace on his birthday so I'm wondering if she's finally had her hair cut. Maybe tonight will be "SURPRISE hair transformation" to go alongside Jace being SURPRISED!! with the play equipment.
Knowing her she probably hasn't had her hair done and it will just look as manky as ever, add to that Creepy's weird shirt and perma greasy hair and hat and they'll look a right state as usual.
I'm betting she's got mastitis. It's brutal.

Rose28454

VIP Member
Couple things from tonight’s vlog. Izzy cooking noodles ( classic eating disorder meal ) and all that stuff she bought was either Temu or Shein ( crap for craps sake )

Web30

VIP Member
Isabelle has posted a rant on Instagram about people commenting on her weight. Apparently she spoke to Sarah who said the people who do it need calling out. Now Sarah is on one on her stories, too.
It's typical, she wouldn't make her own video just posts angry story's. Not that isabelle can't speak up for herself but you wont see Sarah do it.

Do we know how tall Isabelle is?

The BMI chart is considered outdated nowadays anyway. Muscle is more dense than fat so a very muscular woman with low body fat will be considered obese by that chart alone. She can post that rubbish all she wants. It doesn't change the fact that her daughter looks ill and everyone is noticing it.
I agree. My brother is a gym person and at 6ft 4 and 18 st he’s considered obese on a BMI chart despite not having an ounce of fat on him.
---
But how do we know that is Izzy BMI I could put figures in a NHS chart and get that reading 🤷
And how does she know what Izzy weighs anyway unless she forced her onto the scales

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Oh I had not recalled it correctly then. Sorry.

Yes of course there are plans afoot. When the Sub-Committee has met for 3 years they might have decided what to name the new bill - and then they can start on the reforms.
Bloody politicians.
And in the meantime children just disappear 😔 In Izzy’s case quite literally! That poor girl is not doing well at all.

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Chris is ripping off his next set of victims with the zerototenk crap he’s selling 😡 Not many comments requesting as I’ve only seen three but even one is one too many. Desperate for cash to fund the next trip away. Why’s he putting x at the end of the message to someone who is probably a female.

Attachments

• Angry