Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
Just watch the big kids wandering aimlessly in the background - Esmeeeeeee standing around the bottom of the beautiful staircase and Izzy going from one counter to another in the kitchen
They are bored shitless with life

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
You can hear Mila and Jace coming down a slide behind the camera. Whatever they've got, you just know it will be a disappointment and fall short.
Dad vs Girls turned an entire room in their house into a proper soft play. They've definitely not done that, because you can still see part of the playroom when Chris is talking and the sofa is still in there.
This is the company that did DVG, this is very similar to the one they got. It says it the bottom it costs £16000. Chris has probably spent about £100.

Attachments

Last edited:

nattis

VIP Member
One thing I do know is my ancestors and family are extremely proud of me after what I achieved last week. In fact just about everyone I know who knows what happened last week are extremely proud of me. I'm the antithesis of chris ingham and I'm really fucking glad to be.

I will tell you eventually, I'm not being deliberately vague. It's just incredibly raw.
Will be waiting Big Frank, I am just happy you decided that you were sick and bored of norway and did not stay on my lip more than a few days before heading back to the uk with Lazy

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
In her recent reel with Mila, Izzy looks like a 12 year old.
She’s probably trying to stop her adult body forming.
it won’t have helped how many times Lazy used to comment on her size.
I thought this about trying to remain a child. But also, can't be pleasant cooped up in a van with all your siblings and weirdo dad when it's your time of the month.

• Sad

charlotte_98

Just had a look at Toniebox insta and they follow Sarah so could be gifted let’s hope she declares it if so

Klp86

VIP Member
Is it all the same stuff that Esmé supposedly ordered when they were on holiday and it was all in the sale?

yazoo21

VIP Member
I’m so sorry you are going through this, I’ve been ignoring my smear letters for years, first thing Tuesday morning I am going to book one in.
Please go for it it maybe uncomfortable for a few seconds but it can save your life , goodluck

• Heart
I hear what you're saying and of course it's true that Chris & Sarah's parenting and lifestyle choices have severely messed up the kids and limited their opportunities, but we can't write her off and assume that all job opportunities are closed to her.

There will be jobs that play to her strengths, as with anyone. At her age, I'm sure that someone would give her a chance, regardless of academic achievements, if she presented herself well.

I fully appreciate that the job market can be brutal but she could surely get herself a local job - nothing flashy, just a nice, little, honest bit of work. Their local community Facebook group often advertises positions. If she's still living at the Manor then she doesn't need to be particularly well paid or doing F/T hours, just something to get some experience on her CV, then she can build on that and get something better later.

I am sure that she'd find something if she wanted to and it'd be brilliant for her to get out of the house and get a proper perspective on society and the world as the rest of us see it. It would do her the world of good, interacting with people outside of the cult.
I get where you are coming from but you state ‘she’d find something if she wanted to’. I believe that is the biggest issue preventing her moving on. Isabelle doesn’t appear to want to do anything and seems unable to think for herself. I’d love to be proven wrong and see her at least try some paid work. Conversely would she be capable of staying home alone, keeping house and feeding herself whilst rent a mob take off in the van for prolonged periods?

yazoo21

VIP Member
Never be sorry to ask ❤They are excellent quality. 100% worth it. Also, make sure you sign up to emails on their website to get your 20% off 😊 I never pay full price 😂
No wonder granny bought them then lazy never gets them anything designer tight cow

yellowhello

I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you x

• Heart

Barnsey92

Going back to Isabelle, Sarah trying to force her to eat that gingerbread must have been so triggering for her :(

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
I am so incredibly sorry that you are going through this… please know that you are not alone. One foot in front of the other, and just one day, hour or minute at a time. You’ve got this, I truly believe that x

• Heart
Is your tortoise noisy? My old neighbour had a tortoise that was always trying to escape their garden and get into ours. He could move so fast when he was on a mission but invariably he'd end up getting stuck and he'd make the weirdest groaning noises (out of frustration, I guess.) I had no idea that they could move so quickly or be so vocal! Fascinating creatures.
He makes quite a racket to be fair. Big Saz is louder though. As yet he hasn’t started whooooooohoooooing and there’s definitely no renditions of the Prinny-woo ballad. It’s a different scenario to keep them these days. He had to be microchipped and comes with a veterinary certificate. His vivarium has to have a steady heat and humidity. Gone are the days of putting them in the loft to hibernate. Lazy could get Creepy microchipped so she knew where he was. On second thoughts maybe not. I don’t think, a vet would vouch for his pedigree either.

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I am so sorry you're going through this. Please be kind to yourself, and allow yourself time to process everything. This is a huge shock for you to deal with, and it will take time.

The Macmillan nurses are absolutely amazing, and a huge support during such a difficult time.

Sending you a hug, and praying all goes well for you 🙏 💗

• Heart

skyelau

VIP Member
Im confused she says the Toonie or whatever its called not arrived and also says I done a reel of all his gifts (while pointing at wrapped gifts) saying before being wrapped on my insta yet in that reel on insta she showed the toonie thing which aint arrived :S

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there. View attachment 2842420
I take it this is refering to the car, and not the ex DPD van or RV (correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick). Up untill 6 months ago hubby was driving a 2 1/2 hour round trip to work 5 days a week, most of our joint out and about trips and 2 X 1 week holidays in the UK and was doing well under 40,000 miles a year. The Ingham's use that car for shopping trips, Chris's so called business meetings and short UK trips, their long trips are in other bigger vehicles!! I agree it does not add up! What the hell is Creepy up to to rake up 89k miles in the car in a year??

Just to say hubby got a job nearer home and has cut down significantly on millage and travel time - in case anyone was wondering if he had left the matrix!

My guess is the next month or so the house will be getting decorated and done up for them to sell in between Jace and Islas birthdays
They will also be contacting new hotel resorts abroad for a freebie holiday in the sun so the spoilt brats can be in the pool everyday and while their away they will leave the keys with estate agent and hope house sold time they get home.

I think they won’t buy another house and will just full time travel in the RV and they will have plenty of money fTom the sale of the house to fund trips, restaurants, shopping etc because let’s face it they are skint every trip they go now unless it’s a freebie

All of them stuck in the RV 24/7 with each other as usual 🥱
You’re all aware I’m a retired Estate Agent. I would be exercising the oldest tool of my trade not to list their gaff with my company. Creepy would facilitate my plan with his greedy ways. I would simply down value it to below (possibly well below) what he forked out to buy it. I’d also increase my fees and walk straight off to the pub for a treble gin with his derogatory calls of the foooooo, the cheeky bloody fooooo resonating in my ears and reducing me to hysterics.

• Haha
  • Heart