The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does creepy ever take his bloody hat off? Is he going bald, is that the reason? What an absolute moron.

Reactions: 12
Does creepy ever take his bloody hat off? Is he going bald, is that the reason? What an absolute moron.
He tries to hide the fact he is naturally ginger and he has a comb over.That comb over is brought from near the nape of his neck.He is one obnoxious,ugly n.
Depends on what mood he is in if the comb over is swept to the left or the right

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I got feeling they have bought one of them soft play set ups with climbing areas etc
i thought this as well, probably nothing fancy but I think it’s some sort of indoor/outdoor equipment. Probably not at all appropriate for a 5yo as it will be aimed at toddlers.

It’s definitely something with height as both Chris and Jace have looked upwards in the direction of Mila who was out of shot. I think it’s something like this perhaps?
---
The Ingham Family posted:
YOU ARE NOT READY.................
View attachment 2840658
[/QUOTE]
God he needs to put a warning on before he puts his ugly mug on the thumbnails. Greasy, sweaty, yellow eyes, looks like he stinks - there is so much ugliness in one picture

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Isabelle's photos from today are damn frightening, and she definitely needs knows exactly what she's doing, no coincidence Jace is positioned to show her thigh gap.
Also watched the 'rant' she posted, who was calling her fat?

Reactions: 23
Oh my, what the actual fuck
He is done right disgusting, stuff nightmares are made of

Reactions: 14
Isabelle's photos from today are damn frightening, and she definitely needs knows exactly what she's doing, no coincidence Jace is positioned to show her thigh gap.
Also watched the 'rant' she posted, who was calling her fat?
Can anyone post for the blocked ones please ?

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine waking up next to creepy - greasy skin shimmering…..teeth in a jar….. comb over fallen back to where it came from - yuk

Reactions: 28
She looks so sour faced. Hope you ok green cow.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely vomit inducing. Not even joking I'm heaving.
He’s just beyond disgusting.
---
Omg really?

Reactions: 10
The big kid is not much wider in the hips than her 5 year old brother -tell me how that is right

Reactions: 20
You can hear Mila and Jace coming down a slide behind the camera. Whatever they've got, you just know it will be a disappointment and fall short.
Dad vs Girls turned an entire room in their house into a proper soft play. They've definitely not done that, because you can still see part of the playroom when Chris is talking and the sofa is still in there.
This is the company that did DVG, this is very similar to the one they got. It says it the bottom it costs £16000. Chris has probably spent about £100.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is so photoshopped - the top of her arm is the same width as her thigh, her arm is so long in comparison to her legs and if she dropped it down it would dangle past her knees plus she has no feet or shins! Exactly like that video she posted the other day, heavily filtered to get a reaction. Then she can moan about what “people are saying about her”. Don’t be fooled.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.