The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they managed to scab a freebie from Amazon? I could never be an ‘influencer’, I’d be far too embarrassed to beg for freebies.

The comments are a mess. They spend their days bitching and whining about “the trolls”. If their lives were joyous and fulfilling, they wouldn’t care. Chris ranting about having commitments on the trip which if changed would have lead to thousands being lost. They didn’t do anything on the trip, what on earth could they have lost money on? The freebie cabin stays, rent from letting their house whilst gone?

I guess all engagement is good engagement, right?

All that processed crap filling that cupboard. Cook something from scratch without adding a packet or jar

Reactions: 19
Sorry about my spellings and grammar I'm High on morphine

Reactions: 20
This needs copies and pasted at the start of every new thread

Reactions: 26
My daughter is well and truly in recovery now. Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing well too.

In fact she's doing so well she's just recently found out she's pregnant. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret!

Reactions: 39
She could have gone to the original appointment and he could have had the van MOT done and they would have saved the time and the cost of him coming back !!

For what one free night at that spa place , must have cost him well over a grand to drive back fuel/ferry / air bnb . They really don't have one brain cell between them ! Fools

Sarah you could have bought a whole amazon van load of plastic shite with the money saved , just think 10 plastic pencil pots in every room , what a dream we would all be jealous of that !

Reactions: 29
My daughter is well and truly in recovery now. Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing well too.

In fact she's doing so well she's just recently found out she's pregnant. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret!
Congratulations! I hope her pregnancy goes well for her

Reactions: 15
The txt she received would have been a reminder meaning she’d have received a letter.

genuinely noones problem but her own. She should have had someone checking her nhs letters while she was gone if it was so important.

i knew id be receiving a 16 week check from gynae and got the appointment 3 weeks before.

Reactions: 21
You are totally amazing. I so hope that each day, things get a little brighter for you. I am so very sorry about whatever it is that you have been through . No one can break someone as wonderful as you
You make my heart soar @Neck lace
Your lovely words mean the world xxxx

Reactions: 11
They really will be struggling when the pot runs dry.
Think about their bills . I bet council tax is over 300 a month. Plus mortgage and food and lazys spending habits .
They are well and truly fucked

Reactions: 25
She really needs to get out The eating disorder but also her maturity age. Looking at her reply to messages on Instagram reads like a young teenager. She's an adult now could have a job, her own home, family etc
She's 18. If my 18 year old had her own home & family I'd consider that to be a probelm too.

Reactions: 24
Thinking back to Sarah mentioning she’s got haircuts booked for herself, Esme and Isabelle. Why has she not put the effort in for Isla? They had Aurora supposedly so they had a big trio and a younger trio of children but Isla isn’t doing an awful lot with the eldest two. Now she’s approaching 12yo it’s the perfect time to start to learn more about self care and begin to experiment a bit more with basic makeup, nice hair etc.

Makes me so sad for her. It’s her birthday in less than two weeks time, if anyone deserved a pamper it’s that girl not the older girls. Especially with what she must put up with behind the scenes with Esme because she’s shown her true colours often enough to show she’s not very pleasant to her at times. Instead she’ll probably have to make do with the pizza scissors and have a homemade haircut

She needs some decent clothes this year too, no matter how much she wants to try and impress Sarah by liking that awful toddler style clothing Sarah insists on buying her. I don’t believe for a minute that she wouldn’t secretly love some decent current trend items. The clothes she does dress in don’t do a lot for her which is a big shame but she has so much potential. She’s got a pretty face - maybe that’s what Sarah is afraid of.

Esme has had a small fortune spent on her if those clothing hauls were actually purchased, put the same effort into Isla Sarah for gods sake. This is the girl who probably has the most to say if it ever came to it and she wanted to reveal all. Perhaps it’s time to start treating her a lot better than you all do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I feel dubious these haircuts will ever happen TBH. Have we ever known Sarah to go for a cut? Or Esme?

Reactions: 25
I feel dubious these haircuts will ever happen TBH. Have we ever known Sarah to go for a cut? Or Esme?
She did last year or the year before, she bought a bobbed wig off temu or shein and creepy nearly creAmed his jeans thinking she had had all her hair cut short And even then she only had 1/64 inches cut off

Reactions: 15
can’t wait for her next appointment to be cancelled cus the doctors on strike can’t wait for that rant

Reactions: 31
We all know that creepy is the most revolting sleaze ever and Lazy is a disgusting enabler but how do they even get more than 20k views per 24 hours?
I watch a few dozen very popular channels and i watched them originally, none of them are families , and NONE of them now get 20k views in 24 hours and they are amazing. How do these fraudsters get that many views? Is it because they are so horrible.?

Reactions: 17
Congratulations! I hope her pregnancy goes well for her
Thank you... she heard the heartbeat first the first time yesterday. I have one very emotional daughter at the moment. She was told she'd need help to get pregnant when she was 15 so it's all the more sweet.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.