The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best summary of a few home truths ever

Reactions: 26
Will be waiting Big Frank, I am just happy you decided that you were sick and bored of norway and did not stay on my lip more than a few days before heading back to the uk with Lazy

Reactions: 14
I'm all for Esme getting branded clothes and branded make up and skincare but I don't get why she gets excited to try it on etc when she dosent go anywhere.
Girls her age get all that but they wear it to school, party's, out with friends etc meanwhile Esme ordering it all to dance about her house

Reactions: 32
Us warriors don’t have to prove anything to our ancestors or anyone else. We don’t seek to justify ourselves to anyone let alone unknowns on line. There can’t be a human being that thinks good of Creepy. I refuse to call him a man. His ancestors would be horrified by his antics. I hope your okay @Otterwise or getting there. Good luck going forward in your training,

Reactions: 19
That’s her life isn’t it, showing off on TikTok. She literally has nothing else.

Reactions: 28
That’s her life isn’t it, showing off on TikTok. She literally has nothing else.
Sad isn’t it, I’m not a fan of hers at all but I couldn’t imagine being in that position. She’s always late to the party as well with anything.

My teen daughter has some designer bits. She keeps the best bits for when she’s out and about, a school set up and then a basic spray for when she’s at home but still wants to smell nice. She said herself no point wasting any of it if she’s got nothing to do/nowhere to go as she appreciates the value of money and the products she does have knowing they don’t come cheap.

Reactions: 17
Dear Isabelle,

The vast majority of people talking about your weight loss are saying it from a place of concern. Understand wjy the scutiny is upsetting but your hostility is misplaced. Here's a few bullet points for you to consider and research..

You claim you are showing your outfits. Your not. You repeated exposed your clavicle by pushing back your hair during the rant. This is body checking. As was lifting you top to expose your tummy during your outfit reel. Both are examples of body checking.

Your constant talk of food during vlogs. Your obsession with specific foods like noodles is example of malnutrition and an ED.

The speed of your weight loss is unhealthy, its not happened in a controlled way.

When you vlog mealtimes everyone sees how little you eat from what's left on your plate. I've observed you pushing your food around during every meal your patently vlog.

Feeling cold constantly.

Your defensiveness and denial is worrying. But what more worrying is the collusion of your mother with it.

An eating disorder is not you and you are not it. It is a separate entity within you. People raising concerns are not the problem. You are currently hardwired to assume every concern is an insult when it's not. People with experience of the damage eating disorder can do are commenting because they are worried about you. They are not trolling you, they are not body shaming you. Their ages are irrelevant. They are worried.

My daughter got so sick with her ED that I woke up every morning for months scared to go into her room incase I found her dead. Her heart was failing.... at that point she was already recieving treatment. Please think carefully about why I'm telling you that.

Eating disorders is has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. Its not a game, its deadly serious. Our lives will go on as normal regardless of whether your family respond to our concerns. Ultimately, it's your life that's at risk. And believe me Isabelle, it is at risk if you don't get some help.

Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.

Reactions: 62
No wonder one of her daughters are showing signs of an ed , lying about sizes obsessed with sizes grow the fuck up lazy start being a real mother to your kids

Reactions: 21
Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.
I wish I could say this to her so she could hear it loudly and clearly!

They have conditioned these children to believe that everyone is out to get them and that it's them against the world. They will never be able to trust "outsiders". They will never know what it's like to have true friends because that distrust will always be in the back of their heads. All planted by that manipulative man and his enabler wife for their own gain. God. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 26
Your picture

Reactions: 10
Sisterwife ranting because the NHS won't accommodate her OLLI life. Instead of being on the run, why don't you stay at home and sort out the rooms of doom, everest size washing piles and acres of b&m covered counters of crap. Your kids look much happier once they are released back in from the wild. That brainless bollix you're hooked up to needs to get some type of a job so that your children can have some sort of stability or kick him to the kerb. Nobody should have to put up with all that manic chaos.

Reactions: 28
Someone commented about the vlogs and Chris being Chris has replied but that’s backfired because they don’t even upload on Monday’s unless he’s scrambling for YT money and scrapping that rule

Reactions: 38
appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment
I had a listen to their early January vlog entitled “My failed sterilization update”. At the 5:31 mark she talks about getting an appointment for January 31. She said in the vlog that she wasn’t waiting that long for this appointment. She never sais they were going to be out of the country on this date. She probably was hoping to get an appointment the very next day. This vlog came out 15 vlogs before they left for their trip to Scandinavia. Then I listened to her rant on yesterday’s vlog and at 15:27 she said they had already left for Scandinavia (on Jan 24) when she got the call for her appointment. So which is it Sarah? At the beginning of January you got an appointment on the 31 of January that you clearly said you were not going to wait that long. You had not left for your trip yet. But to make your story more believable when you refused this appointment on the 31 you figured that you’d throw in the fact that they had called you to book this appointment when you were already gone on your failed winter trip. You’re such a lier. I don’t know how you can live your life based on lies. And to think we envy your life. Not a chance.

Reactions: 36
So they’re ranting about the NHS and at followers commenting concern about a possible ED, yet they’re responsible for all the content they put out that would make someone be concerned…
Someone clearly didn’t tell them this isn’t how you grow a good and long lasting brand, unless they’re aiming for most hated family on YT

Reactions: 23
I've alluded to this before. Sarah's bessie mate used to work in PALS for a Leeds hospital trust (public domain information, freely available online).

Several times, Sarah has mentioned going to her mystery Hospital Consultant friend for advice, yet she's never once mentioned the fact that she has a close friend (her only friend?) who used to deal with exactly these types of complaints/claims for a living, as a Patient Advice & Liaison Officer.

I assume that Sarah is using this contact for insider tips on how to exploit the situation and take it further if there is any possible scope to do so. Whether or not this person realises that they're being used however, is anyone's guess.

Reactions: 20
Have any of those kids actually left the confines of that house since they returned ?

They must have spent days on end just sat in the back of the van on phones etc while Chris furiously drove home to what do exactly the same boring shit within the walls of the manor ?

Oh yes we are all jealous !

Reactions: 20
Saw a comment in tiktok that esme had been spotted in bnm. No surprise there really.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.