The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone genuinely think he hadn’t? Last year he set up a snow mobile accident to cash in on another persons viral vlog where they had a genuine one and ended up seriously injured.

It honestly didn’t occur to me this was genuine and, living rurally as I do where we too are dependant on volunteers a lot, I’m disgusted by the whole thing. He put peoples lives at risk - those attending and those in genuine need who had to wait whilst they were helped.
My first thought was that he dozed off. The more I think about it though, the more I'm doubting that. I don't want to give him any pointers but his reaction doesn't ring true with that kind of incident. He either planned the whole thing or, alternatively, it was unplanned but happened at such a crawl that it was almost a non-event and he's simply seized the opportunity to ham it right up. 🤢

It definitely didn't happen like they described it though! 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They mentioned a few times that they were about to stop and get the drone out when the incident occurred. Is there any chance that he's deliberately pulled over at the side of the road but completely misjudged it, either thinking that he could just plough straight through the pile of snow (thinking it was just a fluffy drift) or just not coming to a well-controlled stop and skidding into the bank/ditch because he approached it too fast or simply not realising that the ditch was there?

He'd much rather blame the weather/road conditions than allow his fragile ego to take the hit, if he messed up due to good old human error.

If it had happened at a very low speed, that might explain the lack of vehicle damage and why the kids didn't seem too alarmed/affected. Just a thought.

Considering the fact that he loves his snowy road trips and wants to make it an annual thing, he really should've booked himself onto a special arctic driving course whilst there, sticking the family in a cabin somewhere for a few days while he goes off to learn how to keep them all safe....instead of fannying about with a hoover and skulking about amongst the cabins, looking up to no good like a useless twit.
That does make the most sense, the thumbnail looks like he's just parked up in a snow pile.

Reactions: 22
That does make the most sense, the thumbnail looks like he's just parked up in a snow pile.
And fabricated a story to cover up his poor driving and turn it into £££'s

This whole thing has really pissed me off...can you tell? 😆

I still want to know why we didn't even catch a glimpse of the police, who were apparently called out. Did I miss it?

Also I was thinking about the way Creepy apparently exclaimed "It's got us!" That strikes me as a bit odd. If he was saying that over and over, as it was happening, why then was he asking Sarah how it had happened, immediately afterwards?

Also to simply say "it's got us" without clarifying what he was referring to, strongly implies that he was well aware of the dangers of driving too close to the snowbank and the pair of them had probably discussed it at some length prior to getting stuck in one. Coincidence? 🤔

Reactions: 22
I don't think he'd ever get the chance to nod off, I'm mean none of the kids are exactly quite when they talk, they all shout to be heard and Sarah never shuts up! So I'd be more inclined to believe it was intentional than, him falling asleep at the wheel even for a second or two.

It's the fact they have very little regard for their children's wellbeing, or the poor souls who had to come out and rescue them. Sarah was way to calm for it to have been an accident. I'm sorry but the last thing on any parents mind when in any kind of accident is where's the camera, I must vlog this. He's a tool and she's just as bad for going along with it. What if he'd misjudged it and it had turned into a "real" accident. I very much doubt any of those car seats are secured correctly. It's been pointed out Auroras isn't. They have knives hanging on a wall opposite where the older girls are sitting. Nevermind the other useless objects they probably have lying around. But hey, so long as they get the money shot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This might have been covered already. They were recording the journey, there's road footage up to the point of the crash, so surely they recorded what happened. I expect the SD card was conveniently full by that point.

Reactions: 28
Quoting myself here 🤣.
Can we all post the most ridiculous thing Creepy has said (spoiled for choice) whilst disclosing where in the country we were born? I’m certain if we ask Greencow nicely she would judge the competition and collate the geographical distribution.
It could be a great giggle and would indicate if Tattle has a regional tendency 🤣
He used to be in a gang, but now he helps people.
Chicago, Illinois, USA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He used to be in a gang, but now he helps people.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That’s another one of his statements that had me 🤣🤣 he used to be in a gang my arse😂 The only gang he’s ever likely to be in is a gang bang once he finally comes out the closet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anybody considered or suggested that Chris may have deliberately ploughed the van into a snow bank for drama and views?
No doubt about it. He’s desperate at this point. That van’s positioning was too coincidental imo and he’s done just enough to require recovery but not enough that they would be screwed. The biggest indication for me though is the retelling of the story over and over. Trying to validate what happened to be true. They’ve messed up a couple of times though, both in what they’ve said and what Chris described in the vlog description as the story changed with very minor details each time.

Such a shame for them he put those kids at risk for a very small surge in views. Which have dropped again already. If he had the clever marketing sense he claims he has, he would have posted that 2nd vlog Monday and Sarah shouldn’t have posted her mini vlog. I think there were a few who probably did get excited that there was something coming up Monday but it didn’t happen. At that point they will have realised it was all just a ploy to get them to watch Tuesday’s vlog instead.

I wonder what it will take for them to realise there is no coming back. The only come back they will have, albeit temporary, would be a return to Florida because no one would quite believe it. Also, him coming clean and admitting to everything he’s done.
---
Those views. Will be lower again from today once he starts sharing about Karasjok & they’ve not actually done anything new 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just 1 example of a lie is ...creating a cover story.
They cannot even get this cover story correct :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This might have been covered already. They were recording the journey, there's road footage up to the point of the crash, so surely they recorded what happened. I expect the SD card was conveniently full by that point.
If it happened exactly as they said it did and they didn't plan it/ weren't at fault in any way, there's no reason whatsoever to not show the footage. Infact Chris would be jumping at the chance to clickbait and show "raw, horror crash" footage.
They started a time-lapse at the start of a 150km road that they had no plans of crashing on 🤐 you would make sure you had enough battery/room on the memory card to make it to the end, because what would be the point otherwise.

Reactions: 25
Let's face it, it was like a typical episode of Casualty where everyone is happy and excited and talking about the great day ahead and then ...oh no.......disaster strikes!!!!
If the Inghams had any education they would understand the terms 'foreshadowing', 'story arc' and 'trope'

• Haha
Just visited the wiki page and rediscovered this glorious hat situation 😂 brilliant! View attachment 2798602
He also once wore a cap over his beanie one summer!
---
That’s another one of his statements that had me 🤣🤣 he used to be in a gang my arse😂 The only gang he’s ever likely to be in is a gang bang once he finally comes out the closet 😂
He also claimed to have been predicted an A* in Maths A-Level before A* had been introduced!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think he pulled over to do his usual drone shots of trees (yawn) and ballsed it up then thought lets make a mountain out of a molehill, they can't even get their story straight! They even said kids was watching tele and did not realise , I think if you slid into something and him being the drama queen they would deffo have known . pair of them are nothing but liars

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah definitely all planned ( to get the views up) the 2 of them would have been planning that while staying at that gifted hotel they just left , they were in separate rooms from the older girls so they could chat about it without them listening and plan something to try get over 20k views 😡
He would’ve googled it all before they left and funny how it was done on a road that was just a long straight road and he just went off into the snow bank postioning the RV perfect
Not one of them had a scratch and the RV was perfect no damage 😡
None of the kids have spoke about what happened …probably totally embarrassed that their 2 idiot parents caused a big scene for no reason at all apart from hopefully getting views up because let’s face it The Ingham channel is dying and will be lucky to get 10k views next year , most of their views are hate watchers 👀

They need to realise their family is irrelevant and the most boring dull uninteresting family on YouTube.

• Heart
What's up, Dust Fam!

So what's the final forty eight hour tally on views for this horrific, life-threatening, terrifying crash? 100k? 500k?

Yesterday evening when i looked it was 41k. About fourteen hours later, it's 42k. The second video has a *pow* whopping 26k views 💀

1.2 million strong I Fam apparently don't give a flying duck about the fake drama. I am without a single doubt that at least half of the 42k views are hate views. Still a view. Still makes them a couple of pennies towards cheese. We must stop paying for their cheese. It is the only way we can protect these children's arteries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What's up, Dust Fam!

So what's the final forty eight hour tally on views for this horrific, life-threatening, terrifying crash? 100k? 500k?

Yesterday evening when i looked it was 41k. About fourteen hours later, it's 42k. The second video has a *pow* whopping 26k views 💀

1.2 million strong I Fam apparently don't give a flying duck about the fake drama. I am without a single doubt that at least half of the 42k views are hate views. Still a view. Still makes them a couple of pennies towards cheese. We must stop paying for their cheese. It is the only way we can protect these children's arteries.
A total of around 68k views so at an average of £4 per 1000 views £272 , wow 🤩 the big time Chris !! Bowls of soups for everyone !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.