Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
I can't tell if this comment was made tongue in cheek.

Screenshot_20240308-194600_Chrome.jpg

Also, why was Sarah going on about how great Norwegian schools are, with their much shorter days?......as if Rosabelle Academy doesn't have the shortest days of any 'school' going. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah said that the firemen used the wench on the front of their truck to try to tow the wagon out, Creepy corrected her to winch. Fuck me she’s thick, but I suppose had they have needed a wench to pull it out she could have helped them out, the formidable woman that she is.

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Is anyone else wondering what happened to the contents of the bog when amateur driver Chris Ingham drove his shit box on wheels into a snowbank for content?

• Haha
  • Sick

OliviaPope

Seriously so they are stuck at the side before the Fire Service came neither of them have their seatbelts on.
5EE5A0FB-504B-463F-AC3B-27A26B261701.png
1C4C3959-1075-4743-9A23-E502E5C19DAC.png

Esme wondering around the van!! These eyebrows!! Wow worse than her mothers!!!
5953B3DA-E02B-4D8D-9108-296399FD0C46.png

Father of the fucking year!! Sitting in the van filming while his wife with a baby gets out, then all his children climb out!! Here’s Esme carrying the 2 year old!! Why isn’t their fucking father carrying them to the fire van!! He really is the most selfish prick of father and husband..
06096105-AB91-4DA3-BF1F-A15B4E3E9285.png
43B8FD94-BB3B-46CE-BE2A-3392F501EB33.png

Or forgetting Mila 2 baby seat is being held in by a bloody strap not a seat belt.
20A05A4D-F493-465C-9D73-6C7AAE0822EB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
She should call her Sarah ! Not a fan of kids calling their parents by their names but in this case it would be more than acceptable !
I would love for Mila to start calling her Big Saz. I wonder if Esme reads here and could start putting the idea in her head.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it weird that Isabelle constantly wants to share a room with Jace?

• Sad
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'd be quite worried if those children were mine, in the past we are supposed to believe not one of them woke up whilst a small van was being broken into and now none of them noticed a van crashing and tipping on one side? Since he's on the wrong side of the road if this were an accident I assume there would have to be loss of control to get there with some erratic movements from skidding and trying to avoid a crash. Then a sudden stop as it hit the pile of snow which would be felt even if everyone was using seat belts, which they are usually not.

No one wants their children to be afraid but having a sense of when something is wrong and being aware of what is happening around them is necessary in life and at least the 3 oldest should realise quite quickly. Then thinking it "funny" that they are stuck in freezing temperatures, with no idea if the van is damaged - the van being their only mode of transport, their current home, and containing all their possessions and food.

Of course if he had told them his plan in the first place and drove it into that position they would not be concerned at all, just another normal day in their family with their dad desperately trying to create something to get the views up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I know it’s not much but it’s a start, people are starting to recognise family vlogging is wrong, hope this law comes to uk vloggers, imagine creepy having to share his income with 5 kids - he’s already a brokie
I hope this law comes to the uk too!

In yesterdays vlog you had that disgusting excuse of a mother embarrassing Izzy while explaining that she’s still like a child and getting everything including her phone bill paid by Sarah and Creepy! What fucking planet do Sarah and the creep live on? Everything they own is because of those girls. Every penny they made came from exploiting those girls. Chris and Sarah both got the luxury of growing up without a camera in their face but they thought nothing of dragging their children out of school so they had content for their vlog. Take away the occasional Van trip and look at everything the girls had to sacrifice for Sarah and creepy. 99% of their life is spent in the house. No social life unless you count Izzy going to see the friends lazy made for her once every few months. Esmes first boyfriend was an ifam she met online. They even stopped the sleepovers the girls used to have with the grandparents because it would have meant nothing to vlog. They changed their children‘s whole life in order to make money off them.

Izzy is almost 19 and what does she have to show for all the money she helped make them in the past? What will she do for money when YouTube ends? She should be able to buy whatever she wants whenever she wants it but no, She’s probably getting handed a few pounds pocket money a week like her 11 and 14 year old sisters. Sarah is saying she still has to pay Izzy’s phone bill while creepy lies that Izzy has her own 10k a week company set up and makes her own money. Which is it? Where is Izzy’s nest egg they talked about? Where is the car and driving lessons she was promised? what happened to all the money she made from teen and me blankets? I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be stuck in your bedroom while your parents spend all the money you’ve earned on things they want. They’re pretty much stealing from their children. Remember in the old days? The girls would get LOL dolls and clothes for their build a bears just for a treat after school and now you’ll see creepy lurking behind Sarah in the shops incase she spends anything on them but he has no issue spending thousands on more drones and things for himself. When all the money is gone and YouTube is no longer there to depend on they’re going to force those girls back out into the world to get real jobs. They’ve kept them isolated from people and getting to experience a real life so that creepy gets to film the Arctic circle once a year.

Creepy will have to head back into “the matrix” eventually to put food on the table for these vlog babies his wife keeps having for him. The big house will be downgraded and they’ll probably end up living with Jane or Nana and the girls will have to find real jobs after being led to believe they were set for life. How are the girls set for life when it’s clear to see their parents aren’t? Look how bad the views are. Look how much they cry about the price of anything. Even on trips they can’t afford to stay in hotels unless it’s gifted. They made big money and spent it without any thought for their children. They’re earning nowhere near what they used to earn and anyone watching can see they can’t afford to spend what they used too. They’ve gone from having big lavish holidays to Florida, Australia, Mexico and the Maldives and replaced them with van trips because petrol and noodles in the van is cheaper than hotels and restaurants. Creepy wants everyone to believe he’s the new Andrew State but in reality he’s a desperate Brokie with a dying Channel and the laughing stock of YouTube. You can see on their miserable slapped arse faces that life isn’t as rosey as they try to make out. People set for life aren’t repeating the same Groundhog Day trip to the Arctic while squeezed into a van and complaining about the price of a waffle they’ve ski lifted up a mountain to share. The life changing big thing they’re supposed to be doing will probably end up being full time van life while they rent out the big house they can’t afford to live in. We see you creepy! A waste of space who’s heading to rock bottom and dragging his whole family along for the ride. 🙄

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
What did Creepy mean they could not leave them there waiting for the wild truck since there were small kids and a wife in the van. The firemen had said the van was stabil and the heating was running, so would this not just be like the stealt camping they do most of the time anyway?

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
I absolutely love that creepy is triggered by the fact some comments get way more ‘thumbs up’ than his comments, I’m glad he’s noticed and he’s obviously bothered by it 🤡 and by saying people are using multiple accounts to sign in proves that’s something he does 😂. I never really go and read comments but seeing how triggered he is I might pop over and like some.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisydreaming

The news about the RFamily is desperately sad. Fuck knows how Sarah is coping with this. My auntie died the same way. Its scary af. I hope she has an easy birth and loads of support. Utterly heartbreaking.
My Dad died the same way. In an instant, he was gone.
---
Sarah R has posted on Facebook that Dave has passed away. How truly devastating for the family. 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Yo, he looks like my thirteen year old does when he's about to go scootering with his mates in the neighbourhood, or when he's about to get deep into a fortnite tourney. So cool, much hip, many youthful.
Although your 13yo sounds adorable, I bet he can't do total banging top G tricks like this! Only Creepy and his boyfriend Andrew Tate are capable of such greatness

And let us never forget how well Creepy blends in with real men, what a total lad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43