Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I wonder why they chose to show Sarah breastfeeding in a communal space. They did the same at the Swedish Spa Hotel too. I'm not against breastfeeding, per se, but I find that content weird and off-putting. Yes, it's natural, but it just seems unnecessary to make a show of it.
IMO She wants to be challenged for breast feeding in public so she can make a big fuss and thinks it’ll be good for the vlogs that’s why she does it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Honestly, I cannot take a supposed grown man seriously who released a "film" of him roller booting around and went to mummy and daddys to watch the premier of it. Who also insisted on his children come to watch it. A man in his late 30's. On roller boots. In various playgrounds. Also in a NCP car park. A man who did this, supposedly without irony 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Scotblock

VIP Member
This proves fatty has no idea what a friend is. The people that run the chalets are not your friends, you met them briefly last year then again this year.
The mere fact they count people as “friends” after very short encounters is testament to their absolute lack of any social skills and etiquette. They are not your friends Sarah they are mere acquaintances and business ones at that because they gift you free cabins.

Reactions: 47

lovelucy

Another lie about no Airbnbs near Levi for a family their size. Found several- think the real reason is cheapest £279 a night. Skint that's the truth..

• Haha
Opening shot of the video has the list of rules for the spa - including - in capital letters PLEASE WASH YOURSELF… PLEASE WASH YOUR HAIR BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL.
Cut to the shot of them in the water with dry greasy hair, Isabelle’s make-up, Esme’s slug eyebrows.

Dirty Mingers. Get a fucking wash, you set of scrubbers. Why do you think anyone else wants to soak in your 5-week old body filth and grease? Vile.

• Sick
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Also felt uneasy when Mila spoke about getting hurt at the toilet and Sarah brushed it off and asked if daddy helped her.
This is an excellent point. No parent should ever brush off a child who is saying that they got hurt, but the fact that this incident happened while she visited the toilet is particularly troubling and warranted immediate clarification. Any responsible parent would surely see that as a potential red flag situation until (hopefully) a satisfactory innocent explanation was found.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
And THAT my fellow tattlers is why you should never trust big saz to ride in the passenger seat!
IMG_0455.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
I would imagine the microwave in the hallway was for baby food/bottles rather than being stunk out by Big Saz’s left over pizza. They really are feral.

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Yep, just like he tries to convince himself we're all weirdos who live in our parent's basements. 🤣🤣
Jobless weirdos that live with our parents, you know just like Isabelle his stepdaughter. Wonder how Izzy feels that Creepy throws that out as an insult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Christalena

I cannot STAND the way Sarah talks down to Mila in front of Jace. She talks to her like crap, makes fun of her for saying “ma” or whatever and now Jace is joining in on the bully behavior. The way she calls him “Jacey boy” and puts him on a pedestal is classic narcissist parent behavior.

It is clear that the woman has a lower than average IQ, but , she also has some clear issues with gender roles and favors her children. It is sickening to watch that bright little girl’s spirit stifled by her fish wife mother. Mila is very intelligent and I think she sees Mila picking up early learning skills at a faster rate than Jace and it makes her angry. In her eyes, men/boys are superior. It’s a disgusting, antiquated viewpoint. Not to mention she is hurting Jace; the boy clearly needs speech, occupational therapy and an academic intervention plan to even attempt to catch up to his peers at this point.

Also felt uneasy when Mila spoke about getting hurt at the toilet and Sarah brushed it off and asked if daddy helped her. This is the same woman that breastfeeds in a public pool, so I really shouldn’t expect much at this point.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
How dishonest of them, telling companies about how they’re travel influencers and their million plus subscribers when in reality they’re just a bunch of tramps and a n defrauding hotels all across scandanavia.

• Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
Must be scarey for those kids in a van in the middle of nowhere. In Arctic conditions with a manic father. A father who really does believe he's some experienced ice trucker. A father who stays awake all night because he thinks it's a flex. Full of energy drinks and caffeine pills to get through the day. Constantly wired because he's forever on the run. But falling asleep at the wheel. And a useless mother who is still a child. Controlled by her manic husband believing everything he tells her. She plays at being mummy by throwing Ingredients together, like a child would do, to feed everyone. And dressing her dollies in pretty clothes and doing Jaces hair in plaits, regardless of the fact he's a boy. I know we call Chris creepy but the pair of them are creepy AF. They'd make a good horror film or psychological thriller

• Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Hey creepy, fat saz and Hi Steve this is exactly why your children shouldn't be on the internet especially wearing provocative clothing and behaviour.
Of course this is encouraged by creepy and he knows about this. He probably creates content just for the pedalos
Does anyone remember on one of their van trips, think it was in Italy, either Isabelle or Esme told Sarah that Isla was filming a "tiktok" for a random man? Sarah had absolutely no idea that her daughter was performing for a strange man while he filmed her, but once she found out, she didn't give a shit and let Isla crack on.
She said in a comment about Jace going off with a stranger, that not everyone is evil. But a strange man, approaching your preteen daughter and asking to film her dancing, that's not normal behaviour, regardless of where the video was going to end up (and I'm guessing it wasn't tiktok).

• Wow
  • Sad

Maria1

Chatty Member
Re: The pictures of Chris in the pool. Which legend on here described his hairstyle as a squid clinging to a boiled egg? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Updated their view graph, their second lowest month ever last month. Seeing as ad rates have gone down now recession has taken hold, it's almost certainly their lowest income per month ever.

Arctic content for the win! :D

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 12.01.07.png

• Haha
  • Heart