The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he even did that. From screen grab of the video of the other channel, it appears both the netting and the mat are very much still on there. I doubt Chris even bothered walking over to it at all. View attachment 2706654
Bloody hell! I know he's a lying bastard but I thought he'd at least take those fabric parts off, like he said he had....if only to reduce the risk of it coming back and damaging his own property when the wind direction changed.

What a nasty, selfish piece of crap he is, shitting on his own doorstep like that and potentially harming other people. I'm actually gobsmacked. I feel so sorry for his neighbours, I really do. In a small, close-knit community like that the whole village must hate them.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Still hasn’t had an MOT carried out. Tick Tock Chris - police have been informed and if that vehicle has gone off the drive they will know it’s in use on the road if no MOT is registered. If caught and can’t provide proof he’s on his way to an MOT station he’ll get into trouble as well.

I wonder if the RS motorhome company would given him a reminder? Some dealerships keep the vehicles on their system to send reminders to their customers.
---
Bloody hell! I know he's a lying bastard but I thought he'd at least take those fabric parts off, like he said he had....if only to reduce the risk of it coming back and damaging his own property when the wind direction changed.

What a nasty, selfish piece of crap he is, shitting on his own doorstep like that and potentially harming other people. I'm actually gobsmacked. I feel so sorry for his neighbours, I really do. In a small, close-knit community like that the whole village must hate them.
It’s not even like it would be difficult to identify whose trampoline it is within the community! He saw it from the distance he filmed it and that’s that. No vlogging evidence he came back for tools to attempt to take apart. Knowing it’s located so close to a Motorway, you wouldn’t want that risk on your conscience. I’d love to know if it’s been moved. I bet every one of the neighbours hate them.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Have they announced when the super duper life changing opportunity is happening and what it’s is yet?
If I was the farmer that field belongs to I’d be sending him an invoice for storage charges for how long he’s left the trampoline in the field, £25 a day is fair I’d say (peanuts for somebody earning 10k a day/week/month).
I’d also have paid top whack to have it removed and had the bill sent to him.

Reactions: 25
Have they announced when the super duper life changing opportunity is happening and what it’s is yet?
If I was the farmer that field belongs to I’d be sending him an invoice for storage charges for how long he’s left the trampoline in the field, £25 a day is fair I’d say (peanuts for somebody earning 10k a day/week/month).
I’d also have paid top whack to have it removed and had the bill sent to him.
I thought this trip was it but doesn’t sound like it is? Probably another Ingham flop that they won’t mention again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought this trip was it but doesn’t sound like it is? Probably another Ingham flop that they won’t mention again 🤣
The big family decision was probably about which flavour noodles to take. Creepy loves a Bombay Bad Boi but (as Chief 'Slosher-Outer') he was worried about too much spice and the on-board porta-potty situation. Thankfully they reached the unanimous decision of cheapo chicken packet noodles with no flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Creepy claimed he'd sorted the whole house but you could see into the playroom and that was still a dumping ground. Not sure how long they are going to be away for but it's not long to Jace's birthday and another huge mound of toys but the Christmas presents still haven't found a home.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Creepy claimed he'd sorted the whole house but you could see into the playroom and that was still a dumping ground. Not sure how long they are going to be away for but it's not long to Jace's birthday and another huge mound of toys but the Christmas presents still haven't found a home.
Didn't sarah vlog about reorganising and tidying it the other day.

Reactions: 9
This family are definitely on the run from something who goes on holiday in January tho strange people

Reactions: 22
So the trip is supposed to be in the Motorhome Van, but it is still without a valid MOT which expired on Tuesday therefore it will not have valid insurance. Can’t make this tit up!!

View attachment 2705079View attachment 2705080View attachment 2705081
Needs reporting to local police as they obviously plan to drive in it! I don’t know the reg or I would be right on it
---
Lifechanging thing is probably becoming full time travellers or moving abroad. With any hope for the children, it’s giving up youtube and vlogging

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This family are definitely on the run from something who goes on holiday in January tho strange people
Exactly. They have the entire year. No constraints of work holidays being approved or waiting for school holidays. No fines like we get for holidays during term time. Yet they choose to go off when it’s freezing and stormy. So weird.

Reactions: 22
Inghams: omg our life is changing drastically
Also Inghams: I dunno what noodles to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Exactly. They have the entire year. No constraints of work holidays being approved or waiting for school holidays. No fines like we get for holidays during term time. Yet they choose to go off when it’s freezing and stormy. So weird.
He's definitely running from someone wonder if it's one of those pedalo hunters or an angry father.
Other than that it could be debtor's or he's hoping he can get away with paying any UK tax because he's out of the country so often.

Reactions: 21
The big family decision was probably about which flavour noodles to take. Creepy loves a Bombay Bad Boi but (as Chief 'Slosher-Outer') he was worried about too much spice and the on-board porta-potty situation. Thankfully they reached the unanimous decision of cheapo chicken packet noodles with no flavour.
Chris’s arse after a Bombay bad boy

I watched this for ten mins last night crying. Someone said it sounded like a betrayed Yoshi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing Chris is running away from is himself. He knows the channels fucked, he knows the debts are due, he knows the house is on the line, he knows he's old and ginger and ugly as sin, he knows he only gets sex from vulnerable people impressed by what he was once, he knows that any sex he gets in the future he has to pay for, he knows he's a fraud and a liar. On the road he can pretend he's free even though he has 7 feral family members tagging along.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
They did a Christmas vlog a few years ago with burgers from McDonald’s as well didn’t they? Which were of course freezing cold.

I’m facing street homelessness again and, though it was over twenty years ago remember how terrifying it is. Eating from bins. I too would have taken food from them and said thank you because when you’re in that situation you are *desperate*. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Thinking of you 💙 Tattle will be here if you need a handhold

• Heart
Hi Steve can you tell your greasy smelly gnome of a son that the wide angle lens isn't his friend if makes him look uglier than the child catcher.
Also note wide angle lenses like that are generally used for photography and not blog filming 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor lass is a product of her upbringing and the food she is offered, she loves to cook so I don't see why Sarah doesn't help her with a recipe but without bloody cream and cheese, loads of meals out there that don't involve the aforementioned crap
If a recipe asks for cream I substitute it with more stock and a tablespoon of Philadelphia. Exactly the same result, a fraction of the fat and calories. There you go Lazy, top tip for you!

Reactions: 23
Apparently he did at least remove the fabric, to minimise its risk of flying, but presumably only because the Lost Trampolines Helpline police advised him to.

Maybe the local drone operator will get another look when the wind dies down, to see if Creepy's bent frame is still where he left it?
I thought Lazy said he had removed it but wasn't totally sure. That's something I suppose. I bet it's still lying in that field. He doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

I was really surprised earlier when our neighbour who's trampoline ended up almost wrecking our fence came to the door with a crate of beer for my other half, and a bouquet of flowers for me to apologise for the hassle last night (trampoline wrestling in a tornado), they are absolutely lovely and didn't have to do that. That's something the minghams will never experience as their neighbours despise them (and no bloody wonder).
---
I don’t think he even did that. From screen grab of the video of the other channel, it appears both the netting and the mat are very much still on there. I doubt Chris even bothered walking over to it at all. View attachment 2706654
Ohhhhh! What liars they are! I bet if it had ended up damaging something they'd deny all knowledge and say it wasnt theirs
---
They did a Christmas vlog a few years ago with burgers from McDonald’s as well didn’t they? Which were of course freezing cold.

I’m facing street homelessness again and, though it was over twenty years ago remember how terrifying it is. Eating from bins. I too would have taken food from them and said thank you because when you’re in that situation you are *desperate*. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm so, so sorry to read about what you're going through. I wish there was a way we could help 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.