The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things Chris is scared of:
Eating frozen food that has been heated up;
Going out in public without wearing a beanie.

Things Chris isn’t scared of:
His children paddling across a very deep, freezing cold lake without life jackets;
Driving his wife and 6 children in a huge motorhome, having been awake all night:
Going on an adventure in arctic condition in an overloaded van that he’s modified himself without being qualified - along with his wife and kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I love a good batch cook. I tend to do stews and curries overnight in the slow cooker because it’s cheaper and then freeze the portions. It’s really handy if I’m not up to cooking sometimes or if I fancy something quick one night. I also do huge pans of chilli and bolognaise for freezing as well. I’d love to say I do the same for my diabetic safe muffins but they always get nicked by my family before they make it as far as the freezer 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris is scared of freeing food and then heating up Sarah has said before that’s why she doesn’t do it, he’s ridiculous
That's really interesting. I think Sarah would probably cook better and healthier if she didn't have to provide for her toddler husband, yet another way he holds everyone back because of his weird phobias that make absolutely no sense. He doesn't cook himself but she has to cook 'fresh' every night (or not, I know). And extra ironic because they only seem to eat at and love cheap chain restaurants where a lot of the food will be pre-made and frozen, then reheated.

Absolute weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Chris is scared of freeing food and then heating up Sarah has said before that’s why she doesn’t do it, he’s ridiculous
Don't greegs stuff come in store frozen and are then heated up? I'm.sure that's why they taste the same when you buy them from Iceland.
He's loves thier pastys.

Reactions: 22
Was it only me who found it odd that they had to eat the freezer contents before they went away? Fridge, yes as shirt dates but things freeze for ages. Really odd
I bet he turns all the electric off when they go travelling

Reactions: 16
That's really interesting. I think Sarah would probably cook better and healthier if she didn't have to provide for her toddler husband, yet another way he holds everyone back because of his weird phobias that make absolutely no sense. He doesn't cook himself but she has to cook 'fresh' every night (or not, I know). And extra ironic because they only seem to eat at and love cheap chain restaurants where a lot of the food will be pre-made and frozen, then reheated.

Absolute weirdo.
Nothing about him is real. It’s all made up. He will have fancied a man with an aversion to reheated food, and just started saying it. He collects ‘quirks’ to pad out his ‘Chris DeLonge’ disguise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nothing about him is real. It’s all made up. He will have fancied a man with an aversion to reheated food, and just started saying it. He collects ‘quirks’ to pad out his ‘Chris DeLonge’ disguise.
I believe this 'phobia' very much and there are probably a lot more ridiculous controlling Chris-isms like that that everyone has to obey to keep Chris happy and mentally stable because he refuses to admit he needs serious psychological help.

Reactions: 26
"I heard Andrew tate dislikes re heated food, so I dislike reheated food"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't they always get the house super duper deep cleaned every time they went away? Does this still happen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they EVER upload on time anymore?
Sarahs insta says upload is at 6 pm , didnt say what day or month though !

They are just useless can’t even manage You Tube , then again they do have absolutely nothing to vlog about , no content , nada !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear yet again no upload on time...why say a time at all? It's never 5pm ever lol ....but creepy HaS to stay up til 5am editing to get it up "on time" every frikkin day???? Nope d.i.c.k head you are a creepy lying 🔔 END,who bigs himself up constantly but never actually does what he says he's guna do??? You don't earn 10k a day you aren't earning sod all from any side hussles and the youtube career is slowly going down the pan....id be thinking long and hard about other career options if i was you Chris as that's a big mortgage you have and a big load of finance on that RV you bought!!!!!
---
Can I ask @ADMIN why am I still classed as a "new member" when I've been on here for a few years now?

Reactions: 20
Hey let’s be fair to Creepy, there are so many reasons the vlog is late. An example: Maybe the wind blew Sir N0ncealots beanie off and parted his ever thinning hair so he looks like he’s got a monks haircut with a few extra strands so he’s chasing it through fields while vaulting over the rogue trampoline. Tragic I tell you, tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.