The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bric from it at least so it couldn't go anywhere else? I had our nei
Ive got a lazy eye like Jace but I've never been able to 'control' it, is that normal?
My daughter had a lazy eye and I don’t think Sarah gets that Jace is certainly not in control of it. If he was he wouldn’t need the patch. She’s so dumb it’s scary. The same way as she told us he had 20/20 vision a while ago as well but yet his glasses are like milk bottles. Can I also add that’s not me slagging Jace off. I wear contacts but my glasses are so thick I need to get them thinned down or they would melt plastic like laser beams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The wind must have been terrible round the inghams village yesterday. Just seen an article saying a roof was ripped off someone's house!

Reactions: 14
The wind must have been terrible round the inghams village yesterday. Just seen an article saying a roof was ripped off someone's house!
Saw that too! Would love to know the status of the trampoline.

Reactions: 11
Saw that too! Would love to know the status of the trampoline.
Same!! My mum has a field behind her house and she said it was awful last night, inghams are much more open.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We got told Friday we have 30days to move out of our house we have rented for 10+ years We have spent loads decorating etc Due to my health and not working we can't go through an agent so limited to private and at the moment nothing especially as our area is all students Anyway we have found 2 and went to view today The 2nd one as soon as we turned up it had a van all ripped apart on the drive way then the guy came out with a beanie took is into show us around and was so excited as he has just had all the floor done in "real marble" i lost it by then and couldn't stop laugh and my husband had no idea lol No shopping center staircase though althou they had tapped spotlights to each step lol At least it really made me laugh at this stressful time lol
I was in your position last year and its horrific. If it helps, we can out if it fine. Have a lovely New house in a lovely area. We found it with 2 weeks to spare. Try small independent estate agents. They tend to want to help. The chains are full of 22 year old boyracers chasing commission.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He looks terrible...like a strange cross between Ian Hislop, Paul Merton and Phill Jupitus, all rolled into one.

That fish eye lens distorts everything so much though, or as Creepy would say, "the frame is all bent" 😭
My god! You could really misinterpret distance with that lens. Some might say it would make a small baby left in a tent, on a beach, during a heatwave look miles away from it’s irresponsible parents 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but why did they need to eat all the frozen food before going away? Unless Chris makes them turn off the freezer every time to save some pennies? It’s really that bad, hey Chris.
I honestly think this is why they go away so much, so that the costs are really taken down. Such a smaller space to heat and power. And Sarah can't buy loads of crap cause they can't fit it & the kids aren't doing hauls cause again there is no space for extra things. He thinks travelling shows wealth. But it's showing he can't afford his home.

• Wow
Swear they only went to see
Bmtth for views 🙄 and don’t even like the band only song they used in tick tok video is the one everyone knows they probably payed princesses swifty esme to go

He's definitely running from someone wonder if it's one of those pedalo hunters or an angry father.
Other than that it could be debtor's or he's hoping he can get away with paying any UK tax because he's out of the country so often.
The tax evasion I think

Reactions: 17
Was it only me who found it odd that they had to eat the freezer contents before they went away? Fridge, yes as shirt dates but things freeze for ages. Really odd

Reactions: 33
Was it only me who found it odd that they had to eat the freezer contents before they went away? Fridge, yes as shirt dates but things freeze for ages. Really odd
No I found it strange as well. It’s as if they don’t know frozen stuff is exactly that! The only thing I can think of is that creepy turns everything off to save money on electric whilst they are away.

• Haha
  • Wow
No I found it strange as well. It’s as if they don’t know frozen stuff is exactly that! The only thing I can think of is that creepy turns everything off to save money on electric whilst they are away.
I can imagine him telling them they have to do that, but it doesn't even seem like it was a long trip planned this time so it seems even worse. With the amount of electricity they use anyway I doubt a fridge/freezer switched off for a few weeks will make much difference.

I've never understood why they don't have more food stored in a large freezer anyway given the size of the family. They could freeze some cheesy slop to use when they get back from the many trips away instead of having nothing in, keep a supply of basics like bread, stock up on meat to plan meals around so they don't need to do a supermarket shop almost daily. In a house that size they should have built in a pantry to store all the pasta they get through and all the tinned food that goes into the slop meals.

Sarah has no problem buying things like snacks in excess and stocking up on Easter eggs, but doesn't stock up on anything that would actually make sense and be useful to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Swear they only went to see
Bmtth for views 🙄 and don’t even like the band only song they used in tick tok video is the one everyone knows they probably payed princesses swifty esme to go
Wouldn’t surprise me. Other than their tit holidays they have nothing to film. They’re so boring, I’m amazed they still have subscribers.

Reactions: 15
I think it was done to show Izzy around food. She’s never seen actually cleaning her plate though

• Sad
I can imagine him telling them they have to do that, but it doesn't even seem like it was a long trip planned this time so it seems even worse. With the amount of electricity they use anyway I doubt a fridge/freezer switched off for a few weeks will make much difference.

I've never understood why they don't have more food stored in a large freezer anyway given the size of the family. They could freeze some cheesy slop to use when they get back from the many trips away instead of having nothing in, keep a supply of basics like bread, stock up on meat to plan meals around so they don't need to do a supermarket shop almost daily. In a house that size they should have built in a pantry to store all the pasta they get through and all the tinned food that goes into the slop meals.

Sarah has no problem buying things like snacks in excess and stocking up on Easter eggs, but doesn't stock up on anything that would actually make sense and be useful to them.
Really good point! I tend to stock up on more in the winter, then if the weather is bad, we're not stuck without food, and always have things for putting in the slow cooker, and making soups etc. It's not rocket science, it's what most people do surely? She hasn't got a clue, you're right, as long as they have snacks, snacks and more snacks, that's obviously all they need.

Reactions: 17

There's only 2 of us and we have large freezer, fridge freezer and under counter fridge! All freezers full to the brim in case we can't get out in bad weather and if extended family need feeding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.