The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to repost it, but goodness me the 3rd picture Sarah has uploaded on Instagram. My heart breaks for Isla, she's almost uncognisable from just a year or 2 ago, what have they done to her. 😢
It is so sad to see her like that :( She’s gaining weight rapidly & Sarah seems oblivious to it. Seems to go beyond the pre-puberty gain. None of the children are large build so it’s not normal and at the very least Isla may benefit from blood tests to ensure she’s not got any underlying medical issues that may be causing this. She’s got one daughter wasting away & another gaining quickly. What on earth is she playing at 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It is so sad to see her like that :( She’s gaining weight rapidly & Sarah seems oblivious to it. Seems to go beyond the pre-puberty gain. None of the children are large build so it’s not normal and at the very least Isla may benefit from blood tests to ensure she’s not got any underlying medical issues that may be causing this. She’s got one daughter wasting away & another gaining quickly. What on earth is she playing at 😡
Whenever we see Isla she’s eating
in the car she had that drink topped with lots cream
Those children are left to eat whatever they want no guidance.
the lazyone needs to get off her arse and feed her family nutritional food not slop.
Islas needs are emotional

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Whenever we see Isla she’s eating
in the car she had that drink topped with lots cream
Those children are left to eat whatever they want no guidance.
the lazyone needs to get off her arse and feed her family nutritional food not slop.
Islas needs are emotional
Imagine, the two of them (her and Chris) are at home all day every day and both of them are so incredibly lazy that they cannot feed their children a decent breakfast, lunch or dinner.

They have no excuse not to eat healthier.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The only reason Jace is scared to have his hair cut is because they built it up to be something bad /traumatic /a big deal
They should of made it as simple as going to the eye clinic or the dentist ….then again they don’t go there either

Reactions: 34
Why did they have to eat all the freezer food? The beauty of a freezer is that it keeps food frozen….
I’m sorry but why did they need to eat all the frozen food before going away? Unless Chris makes them turn off the freezer every time to save some pennies? It’s really that bad, hey Chris.
I was wondering why too and think yellowhello has hit the nail on the head! I bet he makes them switch off absolutely everything. 10k a day huh Chris? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing with Jaces hair is they have made a couple of vlog titles about it getting cut and still done nothing. Stop making content out of things that you have no intention of actually doing if you don't want these kinds of comments.
Yet Mila had no choice when Sarah forced the scissors on her the other week despite Mila saying no?! It’s not one rule for one and one for another Sarah - I expect Jace doesn’t voice his opinion because it’s not something anyone discusses. No one goes out regularly to the hairdressers. I expect if Jace went with Chris when he gets his done he’d probably realise it’s not something abnormal that happens.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
So they've not cancelled at all...just postponed. Something strange is going on. Did they explain why the vlog was only 8 minutes? If their plans have changed surely they'd vlog as normal.

And where the hell has Creepy's lisp gone? 😂
They only did 8 minutes on the vlog because

a) they are set for life and don’t need the dosh

b) Lazy has declared a go slow/industrial action. They are only prepared to work a minute today

and

c) it has been devised there will be no vlog on Monday because they need a day off from the heavy toll of YouTube six days (allegedly) posting banging content for the ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They did a Christmas vlog a few years ago with burgers from McDonald’s as well didn’t they? Which were of course freezing cold.

I’m facing street homelessness again and, though it was over twenty years ago remember how terrifying it is. Eating from bins. I too would have taken food from them and said thank you because when you’re in that situation you are *desperate*. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why did they have to eat all the freezer food? The beauty of a freezer is that it keeps food frozen….
The whole freezer tapas scene was just to prove to Tattle that stick thin Isabelle getting skinnier by the day, does eat. But not only does she eat. She eats ALL THE caaaaarbs. Covered in cheese and gravy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
They did a Christmas vlog a few years ago with burgers from McDonald’s as well didn’t they? Which were of course freezing cold.

I’m facing street homelessness again and, though it was over twenty years ago remember how terrifying it is. Eating from bins. I too would have taken food from them and said thank you because when you’re in that situation you are *desperate*. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Feel so much for you sweetheart, wish there was a way to help x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember a vlog from July 2017 called 'Isabelle's leavers' prom + we do something amazing'. In the vlog, Creepy and Sarah take the left over party food from Isabelle's school prom and give it out to some homeless people on the streets of Leeds city centre.

It was a decent thing to do but they should have just given the food out and not taken the camera. They filmed themselves giving out the food to the homeless and captured the homeless people on camera. It was so disrespectful and wrong to film the unfortunate people and then add them in a monetised vlog that went on to gain a massive 741,000 views. They said that they asked the people if they could film them but we can't believe a damned word Creepy or Sarah say. They even had the gall to put one of the homeless men in the thumbnail!

Sarah in particular was very condescending towards the homeless people and kept saying totally insensitive, thoughtless lines.

She started by saying "Me and Chris are going on a very important, fun mission. A REALLY fun mission. I'm so excited!". Giving to the homeless is a great thing to do but it should never be referred to as 'fun' or 'exciting'!

They gave a plate of food out to a homeless man and Sarah said that he was "super grateful". They then gave a plate of food out to a homeless lady. After Sarah had given it to her, Creepy said to her "have a lovely evening". How thoughtless of him. A lady sleeping on the streets is never going to have a lovely evening. The only evening she would have is one where she felt freezing cold, hungry, frightened, very uncomfortable and utterly miserable 😔.

As they were walking away, Sarah said that the lady was very quick to accept some food and was "obviously starving".

Next Creepy gave out a plate of food to a man and then apparently suddenly became surrounded by eight other homeless men, who also wanted a plate of food. Sarah said to Creepy "Did you feel intimidated?" and Creepy said that he did. Sarah went on to say "I'm glad that you did that one as I would have felt so intimidated". Sarah, they are people without a home, not wild animals...

When walking away, Sarah said that the men were "thanking them immensely" and were "literally so, so grateful". She went on to say "It's not fair for anyone to judge these people and I'll tell you something else. I've never known such polite and grateful people. I've worked in pubs and restaurants and I've served people who have barely muttered" "thank you". These people are literally on their knees thanking us. You guys, it's so humbling". Sarah must have felt like she was coming across as a really caring person but she just sounded condescending - "These people are on their knees thanking us" Jeez...

She went on to praise Isabelle's year 6 class for deciding that the left over party food should be given to the homeless. She said "You have made the night of so many men and women less fortunate than ourselves". I'm sure that if a person was sleeping on the streets in Leeds, with no money and very little hope, they would be grateful for a plate of leftover sausage rolls and cold pizza slices but it wouldnt 'make their night' 🙄.

It's ironic that Sarah said that "it's not fair for anybody to judge these people" when she did exactly that with her own brother James. Shortly after this vlog went out, Sarah got into an argument on Facebook with James's girlfriend Chloe. Chloe asked Sarah to help James who was homeless at the time. Sarah said that if James wanted food, money or somewhere to live, he should just get a job. I guess Sarah was only being caring towards homeless people (or what she thought was being caring) whilst on camera....
wont help that brother out but puts the registered sex offender one up in a hotel when he’s released from prison for n0ncing and visits him whilst he’s doing time for it. Says everything you need to know about her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I do wonder if they suffered any damage to their property/fence/balcony during the night? Bad in their part of the world, according to friends

Reactions: 13
I hope that twit got the trampoline removed from the field, did he remove the fabric from it at least so it couldn't go anywhere else? I had our neighbours huge one over my 8 foot fence into my garden and had to run out at midnight as it was stuck on the fence and would have pulled it down completely if i hadn't spotted it. We live at the top of a hill over a valley which drops quite steeply so get the wind directly into the garden from over 20 miles away. I could barely stand up trying to hold the damn thing mid air while my other half went and got the neighbour to grab it from his side. I was going to call the police for some big strapping lads to come get it but guessed they'd be busy with other things given we were in a friggin' tornado. We were out for 40 minutes trying to sort it out. They are really lovely neighbours, but we tried telling them this happened before with the previous people who lived there. It had been weighed down a bit but it was a certainty to happen which I why I kept checking. Sat up the rest of the night waiting on the one across the opposite side ending up over our fence too. Had part of the roof the neighbour across the backs granny annex thing end up over into ours too.

I can't guarantee that Creepy hadn't even attempted to weight theirs down, and he's incredibly lucky it never damaged anything or hurt anyone. The first one that came into our garden missed my kitchen window by 4 feet, and I was standing there when it happened. They are so dangerous but it's not something a lot of people think about until it happens. We weighted our old one down pretty soon after moving here as we realised it wouldn't be in our garden long if we didn't. Thankfully got rid of it ages ago as my daughter didn't bother with it, come to think of it were there many videos of the kids playing on the minghams, or was it just another freebie he took for the sake of it?

Reactions: 15
The thing with Jaces hair is they have made a couple of vlog titles about it getting cut and still done nothing. Stop making content out of things that you have no intention of actually doing if you don't want these kinds of comments.
Ive got a lazy eye like Jace but I've never been able to 'control' it, is that normal?

Reactions: 10
Butternut squash, mushrooms and spinach. Home made skimmed mild white sauce and nutritional years instead of cheese. It’s okay Lazy - you’re welcome.
---
Butternut squash, mushrooms and spinach. Home made skimmed mild white sauce and nutritional years instead of cheese. It’s okay Lazy - you’re welcome.
Bloody preemptive text. Skimmed milk and nutritional yeast.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope that twit got the trampoline removed from the field, did he remove the fabric from it at least so it couldn't go anywhere else?
Apparently he did at least remove the fabric, to minimise its risk of flying, but presumably only because the Lost Trampolines Helpline police advised him to.

Maybe the local drone operator will get another look when the wind dies down, to see if Creepy's bent frame is still where he left it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently he did at least remove the fabric, to minimise its risk of flying, but presumably only because the Lost Trampolines Helpline police advised him to.

Maybe the local drone operator will get another look when the wind dies down, to see if Creepy's bent frame is still where he left it?
I don’t think he even did that. From screen grab of the video of the other channel, it appears both the netting and the mat are very much still on there. I doubt Chris even bothered walking over to it at all.
IMG_0398.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.