The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR TRIP..

Creepstopher starts the vlog as Isabelle descends the grand staircase to the ground floor of the shopping centre. He’s got the new wide angle lens and gets his face so close I can smell his onion breath. Isabelle says she is going to die if she doesn’t have noodles. There are none left and no one ordered any. Creepstopher goes back to eye-bleeping himself. He’s testing the 8mm lens for the new trip. He shoves his face into the camera again.

The Inghams are off on holiday tomorrow so are eating everything they have left. There are vegetables in the hob, and potatoes, potato waffles and Yorkshire puddings in the air fryer. Big Lazy’s nose leads her to the kitchen, followed by her chunky husband. Isabelle Ramsay decides to put the Yorkshires in the oven instead. Asda gravy. Cheese and gravy is poured on the waffles. There are also onion rings. Jace takes the entire bowl of potatoes.

The Inghams have eaten everything in the freezer. Lazy is out at the shops with Esmememe and Aurora. Creepstopher has the task of getting the house in order. Tomorrow they’re leaving on an epic adventure. The sky is so pretty tonight. Nothing can be done until the Amazon man arrives. The van is at the dealer as there’s an issue with a heating system. The Inghams took it back to do work on it themselves and now it’s gone back to have the central heating put back in. Creepstopher has sorted the house out. This evening shall be seamless.

The story has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. The Inghams were meant to be setting off the next day on a trip in the van. Later in the day they picked the van up. They pulled up at the manor and tried to turn the ignition off but nothing happened. It was still running with the keys removed. Creepstopher stalled the ignition but it turned back on with no keys in. They had a drama of a night sorting the logistics out due to not leaving. The next day was the dealer’s day off. Creepstopher has managed to work out what the issue is. A small relay component that feeds from the alternator in the engine (for the geeks out there like Creepstopher) into the back to charge the batteries was stuck so feeding power into the front. Hopefully the thing from Amazon will sort it out. They’ve had to rearrange things and aren’t leaving for a couple of days. The trip prep felt rushed. Maybe the engine thing was fate.

End of vlog
View attachment 2705667View attachment 2705674View attachment 2705675View attachment 2705689
So yes a mechanic as well as a doctor, weatherman etc
---
How is he only 40 this year - he’s aging badly.
He’s revolting.

Reactions: 23
How is he only 40 this year - he’s aging badly.
It’s not so much he’s aging we all do but he’s aging oddly.

My old man is almost completely gray at a simlilar age but he doesn’t seem to look greasy, dirty and generally creepy.

Reactions: 18
This is who Creepy reminds me off 😳 I dare say if his beanie was removed the same hairstyle would be uncovered. Those long strands are absolutely gross!!
1000014318.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1000013256.jpg

I didn't know it was possible to recoil, gag and burst out laughing all at the same time, so thank you Le Creep for showing me that it can be done.

He is so greasy! Why is he so greasy?! Usually people with oily skin have less wrinkles and a smoother complexion, but he doesn't have that either. I'm telling you, he's lying about his age. I swear he's twenty years older than he claims to be. He looks ghastly 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
If the wind was as bad at the manor as it was here last night (localish) that trampolines got no hope of still.being where they left it.

Reactions: 17
My god he is absolutely repulsive. His resemblance to Savile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
His resemblance to Savile 🤢🤢🤢
With the Leeds connection as well...If I was Chris Ingham, I'd be looking into my family history and DNA. 🤢

In other news, I see that Lazy is taking a swipe at the trolls again on Insta stories. (I thought she took no notice of them!)

True to form, she's posted a dodgy photo of the baby again in her weekly roundup....doesn't like trolls who dare to comment but apparently loves her p@edo followers who just perve on the quiet. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm not going to repost it, but goodness me the 3rd picture Sarah has uploaded on Instagram. My heart breaks for Isla, she's almost uncognisable from just a year or 2 ago, what have they done to her. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm not going to repost it, but goodness me the 3rd picture Sarah has uploaded on Instagram. My heart breaks for Isla, she's almost uncognisable from just a year or 2 ago, what have they done to her. 😢
Poor lass is a product of her upbringing and the food she is offered, she loves to cook so I don't see why Sarah doesn't help her with a recipe but without bloody cream and cheese, loads of meals out there that don't involve the aforementioned crap

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but why did they need to eat all the frozen food before going away? Unless Chris makes them turn off the freezer every time to save some pennies? It’s really that bad, hey Chris.

Bet lazy was fuming when she realised that Mila wasn’t the most tiny dinky dot in the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did they have to eat all the freezer food? The beauty of a freezer is that it keeps food frozen….

• Haha
If the wind was as bad at the manor as it was here last night (localish) that trampolines got no hope of still.being where they left it.
Was just skimming BBC news and the word "Belton" caught my eye and my first thought was "is that where the trampoline has ended up?"

It was a roof but confirms it was very windy in their area even if the Inghams are not to blame for that incident.

Reactions: 11
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember a vlog from July 2017 called 'Isabelle's leavers' prom + we do something amazing'. In the vlog, Creepy and Sarah take the left over party food from Isabelle's school prom and give it out to some homeless people on the streets of Leeds city centre.

It was a decent thing to do but they should have just given the food out and not taken the camera. They filmed themselves giving out the food to the homeless and captured the homeless people on camera. It was so disrespectful and wrong to film the unfortunate people and then add them in a monetised vlog that went on to gain a massive 741,000 views. They said that they asked the people if they could film them but we can't believe a damned word Creepy or Sarah say. They even had the gall to put one of the homeless men in the thumbnail!

Sarah in particular was very condescending towards the homeless people and kept saying totally insensitive, thoughtless lines.

She started by saying "Me and Chris are going on a very important, fun mission. A REALLY fun mission. I'm so excited!". Giving to the homeless is a great thing to do but it should never be referred to as 'fun' or 'exciting'!

They gave a plate of food out to a homeless man and Sarah said that he was "super grateful". They then gave a plate of food out to a homeless lady. After Sarah had given it to her, Creepy said to her "have a lovely evening". How thoughtless of him. A lady sleeping on the streets is never going to have a lovely evening. The only evening she would have is one where she felt freezing cold, hungry, frightened, very uncomfortable and utterly miserable 😔.

As they were walking away, Sarah said that the lady was very quick to accept some food and was "obviously starving".

Next Creepy gave out a plate of food to a man and then apparently suddenly became surrounded by eight other homeless men, who also wanted a plate of food. Sarah said to Creepy "Did you feel intimidated?" and Creepy said that he did. Sarah went on to say "I'm glad that you did that one as I would have felt so intimidated". Sarah, they are people without a home, not wild animals...

When walking away, Sarah said that the men were "thanking them immensely" and were "literally so, so grateful". She went on to say "It's not fair for anyone to judge these people and I'll tell you something else. I've never known such polite and grateful people. I've worked in pubs and restaurants and I've served people who have barely muttered" "thank you". These people are literally on their knees thanking us. You guys, it's so humbling". Sarah must have felt like she was coming across as a really caring person but she just sounded condescending - "These people are on their knees thanking us" Jeez...

She went on to praise Isabelle's year 6 class for deciding that the left over party food should be given to the homeless. She said "You have made the night of so many men and women less fortunate than ourselves". I'm sure that if a person was sleeping on the streets in Leeds, with no money and very little hope, they would be grateful for a plate of leftover sausage rolls and cold pizza slices but it wouldnt 'make their night' 🙄.

It's ironic that Sarah said that "it's not fair for anybody to judge these people" when she did exactly that with her own brother James. Shortly after this vlog went out, Sarah got into an argument on Facebook with James's girlfriend Chloe. Chloe asked Sarah to help James who was homeless at the time. Sarah said that if James wanted food, money or somewhere to live, he should just get a job. I guess Sarah was only being caring towards homeless people (or what she thought was being caring) whilst on camera....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.