The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR TRIP..

Creepstopher starts the vlog as Isabelle descends the grand staircase to the ground floor of the shopping centre. He’s got the new wide angle lens and gets his face so close I can smell his onion breath. Isabelle says she is going to die if she doesn’t have noodles. There are none left and no one ordered any. Creepstopher goes back to eye-bleeping himself. He’s testing the 8mm lens for the new trip. He shoves his face into the camera again.

The Inghams are off on holiday tomorrow so are eating everything they have left. There are vegetables in the hob, and potatoes, potato waffles and Yorkshire puddings in the air fryer. Big Lazy’s nose leads her to the kitchen, followed by her chunky husband. Isabelle Ramsay decides to put the Yorkshires in the oven instead. Asda gravy. Cheese and gravy is poured on the waffles. There are also onion rings. Jace takes the entire bowl of potatoes.

The Inghams have eaten everything in the freezer. Lazy is out at the shops with Esmememe and Aurora. Creepstopher has the task of getting the house in order. Tomorrow they’re leaving on an epic adventure. The sky is so pretty tonight. Nothing can be done until the Amazon man arrives. The van is at the dealer as there’s an issue with a heating system. The Inghams took it back to do work on it themselves and now it’s gone back to have the central heating put back in. Creepstopher has sorted the house out. This evening shall be seamless.

The story has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. The Inghams were meant to be setting off the next day on a trip in the van. Later in the day they picked the van up. They pulled up at the manor and tried to turn the ignition off but nothing happened. It was still running with the keys removed. Creepstopher stalled the ignition but it turned back on with no keys in. They had a drama of a night sorting the logistics out due to not leaving. The next day was the dealer’s day off. Creepstopher has managed to work out what the issue is. A small relay component that feeds from the alternator in the engine (for the geeks out there like Creepstopher) into the back to charge the batteries was stuck so feeding power into the front. Hopefully the thing from Amazon will sort it out. They’ve had to rearrange things and aren’t leaving for a couple of days. The trip prep felt rushed. Maybe the engine thing was fate.

End of vlog
1705873931413.png
1705874176846.png
1705874206598.png
1705874391187.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So the trip is supposed to be in the Motorhome Van, but it is still without a valid MOT which expired on Tuesday therefore it will not have valid insurance. Can’t make this tit up!!

View attachment 2705079View attachment 2705080View attachment 2705081
I noticed last week that when checking the mot history on this vehicle, there are gaps? The one where it had serious faults that needed immediate repair has been removed. Is Creepy able to get it taken down from online? Anyone know much about that sort of thing? The mot for 2022 doesn't show at all, there's a record for 2021 and one for 2023.

Reactions: 15
I noticed last week that when checking the mot history on this vehicle, there are gaps? The one where it had serious faults that needed immediate repair has been removed. Is Creepy able to get it taken down from online? Anyone know much about that sort of thing? The mot for 2022 doesn't show at all, there's a record for 2021 and one for 2023.
Ok quoting myself as I'm getting confused with the tin cans.
This is the mot for the RV and the dangerous mot was on the sprinter. Very confusing when they're calling that great big bus a 'motorhome' 🙄

Reactions: 10
The 2024 waiting list:
Isla's birthday room makeover from 2023
Isabelle gets her car
Sarah gets a haircut
Esme starts iceskating
Isla starts rainbows
Jace gets his bike he should have got on christmas day (I bet this will happen before Isla gets her 2023 birthday present)
Isabelle starts driving lessons
The wow pow shock holiday / lifechanging event
Maybe Isabelle will open her music recording equipment she got for her 16th birthday....or maybe they will wrap in back up and give it to Isla for her birthday this year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is the inside of the RV not the Mercedes Sprinter DPD van. Are you sure you have the correct vehicle?

Reactions: 7
We got told Friday we have 30days to move out of our house we have rented for 10+ years We have spent loads decorating etc Due to my health and not working we can't go through an agent so limited to private and at the moment nothing especially as our area is all students Anyway we have found 2 and went to view today The 2nd one as soon as we turned up it had a van all ripped apart on the drive way then the guy came out with a beanie took is into show us around and was so excited as he has just had all the floor done in "real marble" i lost it by then and couldn't stop laugh and my husband had no idea lol No shopping center staircase though althou they had tapped spotlights to each step lol At least it really made me laugh at this stressful time lol

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The 2024 waiting list:
Isla's birthday room makeover from 2023
Isabelle gets her car
Sarah gets a haircut
Esme starts iceskating
Isla starts rainbows
Jace gets his bike he should have got on christmas day (I bet this will happen before Isla gets her 2023 birthday present)
Isabelle starts driving lessons
The wow pow shock holiday / lifechanging event
Maybe Isabelle will open her music recording equipment she got for her 16th birthday....or maybe they will wrap in back up and give it to Isla for her birthday this year 🤔
Jace get a clickbait hairmakeover. Becomming a proper boy. Lazy use Milas pretend sissors to see if Jace will be ok with her touching his hair.
We get the most epic vlogseries of the trip of a lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who knew you could buy vehicle parts off Amazon. Deffo legit and not dangerous 🙄
Not wanting to defend the Creepster but my son is a mechanic and ordered a part for his car from amazon this week, although it was something insignificant and was more for convenience than anything else. I guess the difference is my son is qualified and knows what he's doing unlike Mr Bodge-a-job.

Reactions: 17
He really needs to ditch that new lense if he insists on sharing his ugly mug 🤣
He looks terrible...like a strange cross between Ian Hislop, Paul Merton and Phill Jupitus, all rolled into one.

That fish eye lens distorts everything so much though, or as Creepy would say, "the frame is all bent" 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My current car is still the youngest car I have ever had, it's 12 years old and I've had it 4 years .. Most of my cars have been 15 - 25 years old. I have never experienced a car that keeps running once the key has been removed or has restarted the engine without the key in the ignition!! Unless another tattler has experienced such a phenomenon, I refuse to believe it's possible!!

Reactions: 23
My current car is still the youngest car I have ever had, it's 12 years old and I've had it 4 years .. Most of my cars have been 15 - 25 years old. I have never experienced a car that keeps running once the key has been removed or has restarted the engine without the key in the ignition!! Unless another tattler has experienced such a phenomenon, I refuse to believe it's possible!!
I didn’t think it was a thing until I googled but there are a few possible reasons & nearly all advice says you really need a mechanic to check it over. One site I saw said don’t start pulling fuses out randomly which I’m sure he said he did? It’s amazing he’s managed to diagnose the issue himself and sourced the exact part that’s needed 🙄

I’d not be chancing anything knowing it’s a truck & will be carrying my children - he’s so desperate to run away he’s happy to put them all at risk (which he’s doing in driving without an MOT). I really do hope it’s within the UK or Ireland & he’s caught out & actually has action taken against him this time.

Reactions: 27
Loving the new camara!! It's real warts and all!! Amazing bit of kit!!
Lazy will blame it when her photoshopping skills make the straight lines go curved when she sucks herself in.

Maybe they've got it so they can market their house themselves without having to pay estate agency fees.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t think it was a thing until I googled but there are a few possible reasons & nearly all advice says you really need a mechanic to check it over. One site I saw said don’t start pulling fuses out randomly which I’m sure he said he did? It’s amazing he’s managed to diagnose the issue himself and sourced the exact part that’s needed 🙄

I’d not be chancing anything knowing it’s a truck & will be carrying my children - he’s so desperate to run away he’s happy to put them all at risk (which he’s doing in driving without an MOT). I really do hope it’s within the UK or Ireland & he’s caught out & actually has action taken against him this time.
Creepy is more stupid than we give him credit for! He is dangerous!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.