The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m a few vlogs late and a new thread has been started. But hereā€™s a suggestion based on creepy taking the girls to BMTH;

šŸŽµHe spent most the night chilling in a n0nces paradisešŸŽµ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a sad, empty life Isabelle has. She has nothing to look forward to, or get excited about. But cups of teas and noodles.

Although we all know she is currently suffering with an eating disorder. Due to the 'LOOK AT ISABELLE TALKING ABOUT/EATING FOOD' content they are churning out at the minute. She has no education, no prospects, no job, no friends, no social life because she had it all taken from her. Who wouldn't be suffering in some way.

But regarding meal times. Why can't their fat, lazy, excuse of a mother cook them some proper food. Instead of leaving them to throw whatever they can find together every single mealtime. Frozen yorkshire puddings and onion rings don't need to be eaten before going away. They're frozen ffs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
What decade was that oddity from, I have no recollection of him šŸ˜³ šŸ¤£
70s/80s. Used to be a short sketch on a kids TV show called Jigsaw. There was one where Mr Noseybonk stands outside a classroom window, watching the kids and then lures them away to play outside with him. Lots of stuff on YouTube...it's a seriously creepy rabbit hole though. You have been warned!

When I showed Mr Mags those pics of close up Creepy he was instantly reminded of Noseybonk. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good god, you could put those screen grabs on the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. Would work a treat, no need for a fire guard.

if he lived on your street you wouldnā€™t let your kids play out would you?!
His hair is dripping in grease or sweat in the second pic & itā€™s across his face šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 21
But I thought there was supposed to be a ā€œdrasticā€ change? Them going on another van trip is ā€œdrasticā€? šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ll add ā€˜drasticā€™ to the ever growing list of words the Inghams donā€™t know the meaning of. Itā€™ll be in good company with,
Formidable,
Tiny mind,
Moderation,
Renovation,
Alternate,
Bargain,
Delicious.

Feel free to add any Iā€™ve missed.

• Haha
So he was waiting for an amazon delivery for a part for the van. Then at the end of the vlog after the electrics failed or whatever it was he says he needs the part from amazon to fix it. Unless I've misunderstood his waffle how would he have known what part to order for an issue he didn't know was going to happen??

My guess is the mot was booked, something failed and he had to wait a few days to get it sorted.
Escaping the Matrix...This is how the other half live haterzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Good god, you could put those screen grabs on the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. Would work a treat, no need for a fire guard.

if he lived on your street you wouldnā€™t let your kids play out would you?!
I'm saving them for Halloween šŸ˜„šŸŽƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they discovered via tattle that the MOT is expired and that is why the trip has been prosponed?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Awwwā€¦..heā€™s spent a small fortune on a spangly new lens to make the vlogs extra POW , EPIC and Banginā€™ and everyone hates it šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
He really is the epitome of ā€˜All the gear, no ideaā€™ ainā€™t he !! Some of the lenses, Cameras and drones he has really are epic and amazing, just not in his amateur slimy hands šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
When the vlogging dries up for good, I hope Creepy never tries to get a job as an Avon lady, selling door to door.

CutPaste_2024-01-21_21-14-14-715.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.