The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've not cancelled at all...just postponed. Something strange is going on. Did they explain why the vlog was only 8 minutes? If their plans have changed surely they'd vlog as normal.

And where the hell has Creepy's lisp gone? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Edit to say: I'm wrong! Sorry Sarah I doubted you, but to do tell a lot of whoppers!
You never know. I'm sure we've been watching lots of filler content which could've been filmed on a different day.

Reactions: 10
So the trip is supposed to be in the Motorhome Van, but it is still without a valid MOT which expired on Tuesday therefore it will not have valid insurance. Canā€™t make this tit up!!

View attachment 2705079View attachment 2705080View attachment 2705081
I cannot believe they are planning to take it knowing full well itā€™s without an MOT/Insurance šŸ˜” Worth reporting with this vlog to their local police or would crime stoppers review it if we arenā€™t local to them? I know itā€™s difficult to report to the local police sometimes if not in that area?

Legally he shouldnā€™t even be driving it to dealer unless its purpose is for MOT as thatā€™s the only reason itā€™s allowed on the road when itā€™s MOT has expired. There hasnā€™t even been an attempt for an MOT to carry out as the last time it was done was 17th Jan 23 and if it had been carried out and failed, it would show as such.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So they've not cancelled at all...just postponed. Something strange is going on. Did they explain why the vlog was only 8 minutes? If their plans have changed surely they'd vlog as normal.

And where the hell has Creepy's lisp gone? šŸ˜‚
They started off vlogging as normal then the van broke and they were too busy trying to fix it/stressing to vlog any more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the RV had something wrong with the central heating, the garage/dealer(? somebody) removed the central heating and Creepy took the van home to do work (what work? It's the 'brand new' 'hundred grand' RV of his dreams) on it himself then it went back to have the central heating put back in. Now he's got it back but it's running/switching itself on without the keys in the ignition but don't worry, Creepy's taken some circuit boards apart and pulled some fuses out, worked out what's wrong and ordered the part from Amazon because who doesn't enjoy randomly messing around with the electrics of the vehicle that your children travel/sleep in?

He can't MOT it because it's going to fail spectacularly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They are very much " it won't happen to us" people. Of course he's going to risk going off with no mot.

Reactions: 30
Look out folks, there is a new wide angle lens in the Ingham household. So if it looks like Aurora Bella has been left at home or alone in the snow it is just the wide angle lens, she is actually hanging on Lazys tit.
hmm deffenitly not the huge trip they were talking about long before christmas then since Creepy says it was rushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Get a hobby Tina šŸ™„

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 17.48.57.png

I can't stop laughing at these comments. Carol has been corrected before that it is "jog on" not off but she still can't grasp it so now she says both! Then there's the Ifam at the bottom trying to defend the Inghams but actually still agreeing with the comment that the vlogs are stale and lifeless šŸ˜‚

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 17.51.45.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
His vehicle if you know the private reg & their home address can be reported online via Humberside Police who cover their local area https://www.humberside.police.uk/contact/af/contact-us-beta/contact-us/ or anon via crimestoppers.

Iā€™ve reported as the evidence is there he was planning to take it away for travel without an MOT in the vlog and heā€™s also driven it to and from a garage with no attempt at MOT. So bloody dangerous with kids in tow in such a big vehicle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So this trip is supposed to be in the motorhome not the DPD van? Surely if he's not using the van it proves he was forced to buy it back from the poor sod who bought it from him. He originally got rid of it knowing they were going to have another child, Isabelle wasn't going to stop going with them at 18 and there was no chance of eight of them fitting in there. He's only keeping it now as a shag wagon and a second 'car'.

Something is definitely off, when does Lazy go to the shops and not film herself? The vlog was mostly Creepy and that never happens.

Reactions: 31
So he was waiting for an amazon delivery for a part for the van. Then at the end of the vlog after the electrics failed or whatever it was he says he needs the part from amazon to fix it. Unless I've misunderstood his waffle how would he have known what part to order for an issue he didn't know was going to happen??

My guess is the mot was booked, something failed and he had to wait a few days to get it sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this trip is supposed to be in the motorhome not the DPD van? Surely if he's not using the van it proves he was forced to buy it back from the poor sod who bought it from him. He originally got rid of it knowing they were going to have another child, Isabelle wasn't going to stop going with them at 18 and there was no chance of eight of them fitting in there. He's only keeping it now as a shag wagon and a second 'car'.

Something is definitely off, when does Lazy go to the shops and not film herself? The vlog was mostly Creepy and that never happens.
Was quite surprised to hear itā€™s the motorhome tbh, that sprinter has obviously been somewhere and Iā€™d put money on it that theyā€™ve either been told the roof is rotten or some other dangerous defect or it would exceed its safe weight limits or something along those lines. He wonā€™t plough any more money into that thing than he has to.
---
My guess is the mot was booked, something failed and he had to wait a few days to get it sorted.
Unless theyā€™ve had a pre-mot done which wonā€™t be recorded on the system but would give him the likelihood of it passing, heā€™s not even attempted to have it carried out or it would show. As soon as an MOT has been carried out fail or not it will show on the gov database (I always track ours when in the garage šŸ¤£)

Reactions: 18
Was quite surprised to hear itā€™s the motorhome tbh, that sprinter has obviously been somewhere and Iā€™d put money on it that theyā€™ve either been told the roof is rotten or some other dangerous defect or it would exceed its safe weight limits or something along those lines. He wonā€™t plough any more money into that thing than he has to.
---

Unless theyā€™ve had a pre-mot done which wonā€™t be recorded on the system but would give him the likelihood of it passing, heā€™s not even attempted to have it carried out or it would show. As soon as an MOT has been carried out fail or not it will show on the gov database (I always track ours when in the garage šŸ¤£)
Arr OK, thanks.

Reactions: 6
People who know their reg please report it.

He has been messing with electrics again.What could go wrong :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But I thought there was supposed to be a ā€œdrasticā€ change? Them going on another van trip is ā€œdrasticā€? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have they ever said where they are heading off to?

Or is that a pow wow omg amazing surprise trip?

Reactions: 17
But I thought there was supposed to be a ā€œdrasticā€ change? Them going on another van trip is ā€œdrasticā€? šŸ˜‚
At this point I think they just needed something to say in a vlog to keep people interested. The vlogmas views were rubbish.

Reactions: 22
They canā€™t be going anywhere really remote and off-grid then, if theyā€™re going in the big motorhome? Canā€™t imagine it would be much fun trying to drive that up a narrow mountain road in a remote part of Scotland or Wales - and unless they are going to live entirely off dried noodles for the whole trip, how would they drive to the shops?? They couldnā€™t even get it into a supermarket car park in France!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.